Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep (30150 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by ricson11(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2023

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Urexcellency: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Motherhood....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Justkatty(f): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoh it's not easy atall.
Motherhood requires a lot.
God bless all mothers and responsible fathers.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by akwesenana: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Justkatty:
I guess all mothers are responsible?
deltateam:

That's warped reasoning. Is Nedu wife, a mother? Yes.

Is she responsible? "Unfortunately for Nedu, the first child is not his"; she allegedly said.
Omo, I had to read this upto 200 times before I could get the meaning lol.

It's a pity the society we are in today. Different standards for different genders lol. And at the end of the day, they want "equality."

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by etcme(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
God bless our mothers.

After the stress of carrying these beauties for nine months. You still stress to make them to sleep.

Ah! Even breastfeeding them one after the other.

May your days be long Mothers

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by 004gist: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Well done ma
Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Women are really trying abeg. but she needs a nanny to relieve her of some stress, that's if she doesn't have one already.

17 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by englishmart(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
My nephew exhausts one tin of milk every week. Imagine having 5 of that foodlum at home. That's 13500×5= 67500 weekly.
270k monthly.
For children wey fit end up as mannabbbbbbbbbbqgrillls.
Make i save my brainless dickk for now.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
E no easy sha.

Much respect to responsible mothers

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by ATEAMS: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Everytime is :

Bae, I want to have your baby ,.sow your seeds in me

Don finally happen , no b by mouth 😺

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by saintkel(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Justkatty:
u for also add responsible to mother's......cos d girls of today.....make I no talk

18 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by ugodson(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Wow ALL AT ONCE BLESSINGS. My mother would say as God has given he will take care

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by eliwa47(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Believe me it's not easy at all, thumbs up to all mother's grin, much love 💕.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by deltateam: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
akwesenana:
I guess all mothers are responsible?

That's warped reasoning. Is Nedu wife, a mother? Yes.

Is she responsible? "Unfortunately for Nedu, the first child is not his"; she allegedly said.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Jestin: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
The man’s akpamu must be over active to produce 5 at once 😂

8 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by phemmyfour: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Justkatty:
Like we don't have irresponsible mothers too? You must be a Misandrist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Toluwanise247(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Na one game resulted into this? …. The man na top striker and the woman na best goalkeeper💯💯🤪🤪

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Christistruth00: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GIzTsDJd60?si=LPQoIs7NbjcfbzAt

May God Almighty give her the Grace to bear his abundance of Blessings

The Camera man should put down the Camera and help her carry 2 of them

11 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by DWJOBScom(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Yes o
Parenting is not an easy one
God bless the men and women doing their best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by sukkot: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
ahhhh human filth. this one has grounded 5 spirits into three dimensional hell.
Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Eriokanmi: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
I'm waiting for the IVF crew, thinking all multiple births are through IVF

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Chibuzoripob: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
cool mothers are GOLD.God bless all mothers/pregnant women

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by stuffs2002: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Justkatty:

It's a good thing you excluded your father, uncles and brothers grin

6 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by Seriouslady: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
God bless all mothers out there. 🙏♥️♥️♥️

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by HRMK: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
where is the hubby?am talking about father of the babies?
Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by zeusdgrt(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Blessings,she go enjoy am wen Dem don grow

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by omoadeleye(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mehn.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by UncleKoboko: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin
Re: The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep by MorataFC: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
The LORD is your strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.