Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" (92254 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
PussyKing:

And who Told You

"You Was Begging Me Is Not Correct?? Ode
then if it’s correct start using it mumu

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by BanevsJoker(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
EmmySparky:
lol I am not a Naira Marley fan but that kinda English is what em black Americans speak..."you hear things you is a fake n!gga " its a norm over there...
Riley Freeman
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
PR stunt in Nigeria you go know
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
LosC:
Useless Response from him.

Really? He was even nice and exercised restraint in his response. How would you react if you were referred to as "bunch of useless people"?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by eebraa(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
This statement from Naira Marley can make the pilot and others lose their job

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marlians are everywhere. Govt. houses. State Assembly. Federal. Senate. Even Aso rock. You will be surprised. Even Buhari is a Marlian.

Mafo.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Banter1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
Ehhhhh!!! Imagine the guts.

See the rubbish he is even writing: "you was begging me".

And this dog looking vagabond is supposed to be people's role model. Anyone that calls himself or herself a Marlian is supposed to apologise to their parents and refund all the money spent on their head. Nonsense.
See them, set awon executive jets.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by kamossreal(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Naira Marley .....how many time did i call you......
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by EmmySparky(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Riley Freeman
I swear...that boy and his grandpa made me love the boondocks...my best cartoon ever...
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by etibaba(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mazigabriel:
See the blunder Naira Marley said " the was begging me". And besides why would people still call themselves Marlians after seeing the rough behavior of their Commander in chief of law breaking
Marlians are people without sense. BTW "You was begging me" isn't a blunder as you think, the usage was intentional, that's how black Americans use their vernacular.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by wyqay: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who is this Kobo Marley?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by dangoteinlaw: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
udoakwa:
Truly, this dirty disgusting boy is useless, still spewing trash after the menace he has caused
and which menace did he cause? Hope you are not one of those holocaust “spoil our name” gang
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by doctor306(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
osusuallstars:
Laughter wan kii me.
Which country is this ?
God please separate the grain from the chaff
Dissolve this contraption now .

So they just enter airport without prior arrangement and charter flight and enter abuja to and fro ?
How was payment made

......and the judge got a lift to Abuja
they think we’re dumb lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by DEADALIVE: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
If y'all have watched "joker" that's exactly what the Nigeria and her citizens are.....
Quick to react and condemn or express shock over an incident.....

After lockdown those throwing stone will be same people dancing to malian tunes to celebrate...

Double standard and eye service everywhere, no wonder obaseki wan join pdp because people wey go vote na jokers all of them b.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Tobest94: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mazigabriel:
See the blunder Naira Marley said " the was begging me". And besides why would people still call themselves Marlians after seeing the rough behavior of their Commander in chief of law breaking
t

you was begging me isn't a blunder Mr Man.. people use it in the UK and US very well when chatting or talking..or perhaps you know English more than English Men?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by meum: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's very unprofessional to call your customer(s) useless. They paid you money. Even though you thought it was the other Fashola and his men, it's wrong to call them useless people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by fr3do(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Very unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by olaskul(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marlins angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PericomaNwankwo:
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Olabode971(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
reading Naira Marley's reply make me laff in my arsenal outfit; Especially that part he said; they nearly crash in that useless jet.

Nigeria just dey jagajaga; everything scatter scatter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by SaintBeehot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

And this dog looking vagabond is supposed to be people's role model. Anyone that calls himself or herself a Marlian is supposed to apologise to their parents and refund all the money spent on their head. Nonsense.
Madam you don't have the right use such harsh word on a human like you "dog looking" ? The Fault here belong to the company for failing to make a proper check on those on board, at least a screening is done before any flight takes off. I'm not saying what he did was right, but you could save your Hatred for some other days not now when the airline is at Fault.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by MT: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
You got an official approval to fly a judge but you deemed it fit to use that approval to fly another person. That was an intentional offence, no matter who the passenger was and considering the current situation of things, you should have revalidated it with the Ministry. This shows how incompetent our so-called professionals running the airports have become. The decision to fly a passenger should not solely rest with the executive of an airline, the process ought to involve other professionals external to the airline, so that if one professional misses certain stuff, such exception will be caught by another professional in the process. We need holisitic overhaul of the system.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
why call him useless?
im no pay u money?
abi he chartered the private flight on credit?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by JastSiryin(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

Madam it's called "Ebonics". That's how blacks in america speak. "Ain't" nothing wrong with that
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Dfynboi: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
warrids
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by oweman: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think the Marley guy is not just useless but equally I responsible he likely smoke weed from Zuru in kebbi state or those planted close to toilet soak aways in Ajegunle republic ..
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yellowbar people keep hating themselves
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by CCC2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you jail that guy, the prison will be full of mad people oooo
swiz123:
Even though Naira Marley is as useless as his name (Naira) nearly is to our economy, I knew Executive Jets wanted them to take the fall for their damage control.

I expect the government to act swiftly by jailing Naira Marley because it seems he yearns to pitch a tent in our "good looking " correctional facilities
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by friday2011(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Imagine what a whole chairman /CEO is writing...

Even a Marlian will do better.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by gungab(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
No mannaz
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Whiteways: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

See your mouth � you wey dey do do another babe behind your fiance/wife. You all stop pretending. Everybody is a marlian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.