Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki (22645 Views)

Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Ingocof(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Joefat:
This man call OSH devil no dey tire...

Now dey can't bend rules. But during Obaseke first term. PDP raise alarm that, the documents he has wasn't to legit, but he bend rules then to covered him up and make him Edo State governor, but now, he's bold enough to tell us that, does documents wasn't legit again. So what do we call this now..?
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Ingocof(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
In 2002, in Anambra State, PDP disqualified her incumbent governor, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Why do people easily forget ne?

what of Sylvia in Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by israelmao(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
OSHIOMOLE is a law abiding citizen
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by ofiko123(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
abmethod:
Today is my birthday and my first time to hit the front page... Guys show me some love.

Happy birthday to you..
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:
What stupid rules?? he agree to contest the primaries but u screen him out on certificate issues. the same certificate he use for his first tenure. its unfair to treat a man like that. i wish obaseki goodluck and RIP to edo people who will die in these battle
people must surely die , cause na war be this o
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by ospido: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Oshiomole is just barking over a minor issue that Affidavit can solve. If this whole shit was damn serious why did you wait till your quarrel to spill it out??
Obaseki worked with you for several years ,na now day break when you come say him nor get certificate..

Oshiomole and Obaseki/s fight started during the campaign.. A close source said Obaseki at a point wanted to step down but Oshiomole pleaded cos he knew the guy will not trouble him much due to the debt he incurred.. If Ize Iyamu had won Oshiomole for go jail with him white wife when him use Edo money marry.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

This is the mist brilliant comment I've seen here about this Oshiomhole/Obaseki brouhaha.
Now the debts Oshiomhole uncured was so huge($300b) that he wanted someone who would cover him hence the emergence of Obaseki and when Obaseki assumed office he had to digitalise revenue collection,blocked leakages so that he can work.Oshiomhole detested this. But yet the self imposed godfather was still demanding for huge amount as kickbacks. Obaseki's refusal to allow him to have access to the state treasury are the "many sins" that he has committed among others.
This is the real genesis of their quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by ofiko123(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki is seeking a second Term, it is very sure he won't win Re-election..
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Olamideayomide(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Do you people have rules before.. Caricature party, party of dumb and fools.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by ospido: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Joefat:
This man call OSH devil no dey tire...

Now dey can't bend rules. But during Obaseke first term. PDP raise alarm that, the documents he has wasn't to legit, but he bend rules then to covered him up and make him Edo State governor, but now, he's bold enough to tell us that, does documents wasn't legit again. So what do we call this now..?

Brilliant question
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:
same rules he passed in 2016?

only you was the judge who screen out someone. only you appeal the case when he already accepted the decision.

APC is a party of confusion and will not survive after buhari
very confused party . My fellow deltan, God will never allow us experience this kinda mess. Very authoritarian , vindictive and confused party.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by petson08(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Happy birthday bro
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by petson08(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
abmethod:
Today is my birthday and my first time to hit the front page... Guys show me some love.
Happy Birthday
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by blessedchild234(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
No sugar coating, what a man needs now is how to make money online, if got some methods mention me let's work online.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't worry sir, the godfatherism he claims to be fighting in APC, he will still go and bow down godfather in PDP.

Obaseki can't be trusted!!!
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
blessedchild234:
No sugar coating, what a man needs now is how to make money online, if got some methods mention me let's work online.

Am with you brother

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by ramatintin(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Oshiomole is just barking over a minor issue that Affidavit can solve. If this whole shit was damn serious why did you wait till your quarrel to spill it out??
Obaseki worked with you for several years ,na now day break when you come say him nor get certificate..

Oshiomole and Obaseki/s fight started during the campaign.. A close source said Obaseki at a point wanted to step down but Oshiomole pleaded cos he knew the guy will not trouble him much due to the debt he incurred.. If Ize Iyamu had won Oshiomole for go jail with him white wife when him use Edo money marry.

God bless Nigeria.
source without yam abeg make we hear.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
This Osho sef nor serious
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Didi2d(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
ospido:

This is the mist brilliant comment I've seen here about this Oshiomhole/Obaseki brouhaha.
Now the debts Oshiomhole uncured was so huge($300b) that he wanted someone who would cover him hence the emergence of Obaseki and when Obaseki assumed office he had to digitalise revenue collection,blocked leakages so that he can work.Oshiomhole detested this. But yet the self imposed godfather was still demanding for huge amount as kickbacks. Obaseki's refusal to allow him to have access to the state treasury are the "many sins" that he has committed among others.

If what listed are true the obaseki I know would have told the world. No doubt he's bold, let him expose oshiomole if there is any secret as such

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
pesty100:
Oshiomole should just stop blowing hot air up our azz, we all know what happened, just stop bullsyhting us.
what do u know?dats how most of you keep forming informed
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Charly68: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Phase should blame himself for mismanaging the God ordained relationship that God used to install him to power.. All the Agberos that were used to rig him to power were removed without given alternative means of livelihood..Fashola did similar thing in Lagos but tried to reengage the boys to pacify them..The same boys will be used against him during the coming election to rig him out. He may the state Gov but he is not in control of police . Every election in Nigeria is rigged at all levels. Those supporting him can't stand the violence that will take place during the coming election..it will be a free for all battle. APC won't like to lose the only state they secured in the south south..indeed it is going to be a titanic battle
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by spirul77: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshkpomo:

Ibori for lucky time nor go jail?? Na u nor wise Bros. .it depends on your successor. For your info lucky baby learner for were Oshiomole dey.

God bless Nigeria.
na wa, oshiomhole is the father of the modern day politics in EDO, he brought style to governance, he worked, if not oshiomhole EDO would have been a complete eyesore, he tried remodernised Benin to some extent, if not oshiomhole Benin would have just be like akwanga in nasarawa state, obaseki hasn't really done anything, tell me what has achieved as a governor that you want him back
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by spirul77: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
ospido:

$300 billion dollar indeed, liar, "As we speak, Edo State has the highest level of external debt ($276 million as at December 2018) second only to Lagos and highest among all the South-south states, yet we cannot juxtapose this against real dividends on ground.
This is with the fact that as at the inauguration of obaseki's government, the external debt of the state stood at $168 million. The domestic debts burden has increased from about N45billion pre-inauguration to N84 billion as of June 2019" .
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
very confused party . My fellow deltan, God will never allow us experience this kinda mess. Very authoritarian , vindictive and confused party.
they will Never win Delta. we can't allow them to use our money in fighting for almajiri interest

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Starz825(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
One thing that baffles me in this obaseki-oshiomole battle is ... didn't oshiomole support obaseki 100% In the road to achieving victory in his first term.....but then the proclaimed reasons why obaseki doesn't worth being the party flag bearer for a second tenure in the coming Edo election is also enough reason to have stopped him from being the governor of Edo state in first place.....it shows the kind of politics we play in Nigeria....
I personally call it Parlor Politics/democracy: they pick whoever they want in a meeting of 5-10 people and then that's all... whether the pple want him or not, it doesn't matter...he/she is winning.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Nchenches: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
APC just bent rules to disfavour Obaseki ki.

Shorrup Oshiomwole, do you think you are talking to kids?
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by koskilala: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Babandia27: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank God I am not from Edo State. I wil be watching as the event unfolds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth Surrounding Governor Umahi's Rumoured Defection / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari / PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.