Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Voodoo Marketing Tips To Double Your Customers In Your Restaurant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voodoo Marketing Tips To Double Your Customers In Your Restaurant (339 Views)

FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo Marketing Tips To Double Your Customers In Your Restaurant by billchucks(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
This will be REALLY quick

What I am about to share will help you double the number of people that visits your restaurant whenever you launch an advert.

Create this moment in your mind.

Imagine you are in front of your shop and a man walks in and gives you a banner. You don't know him from Adam.

The banner looks fine, presentable and catchy.

He tells you the banner is free.

You are reluctant to take it because you did not order for a banner.

You kept it at the corner of your shop.

However one day, your daughter walk in from school, Sees the banner, her brother your son to help her so she can fix the banner.

3 hours later. Magic happens.

The shop was filled with people.

What exactly was on that advert?

What exactly could make people rush in like mad to buy what was in the shop all along?

This was exactly what I will share with you.

But before I share it with you, I want you to know that not only was the restaurant filled with people people who normally visit other restaurant were all visiting this particular restaurant.

Now I have explained the background. I will share the secret.

The secret that will make your competitors come to you. People may even shout

voodoo.

Every time they see it happen.

Sounds like wash!

Don't worry.

After the strategy tell me if it wash.

The one thing that can double the number of customers that will walk into your restaurant na "Egunje". But this one "na ethics baby."

Just imagine you have two restaurant side by side.

The same beauty.
The same aesthetics.
The same wonderful staff, that blow your mind whenever you walk in.

They in fact give you priceless attention that isn't suffocating.

They offer the same quality of "Ofe Akwu"

Well steamed rice.

No starch signature.

Pleasing to the lips.

All these are present.

Now in front of this two shops you have a signboard.

One read

.Food is Ready, Buy Now

and the other reads

‘’Food is Ready. Buy Now. 2 Extra Free Meats for Everything You Buy Before 4PM today’’

Now, take a look at the two sign boards in your head. Where will you go to eat?

Even if you decide to cut the meat to a small size. It will pull them in.

That's the power of having an irresistible offer.

So think of how you can do this in your restaurant.

Offer them "Egunje"

Then add deadline they can receive it.

Chai! you have psychological won a customer.

P.S
Offer+ Act Now +bribe if the act immediately+Deadline for the Egunje =many customers

Image credit:pretend chef

Re: Voodoo Marketing Tips To Double Your Customers In Your Restaurant by donbachi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cook good and tasty foods....no voodoo reach am.
Re: Voodoo Marketing Tips To Double Your Customers In Your Restaurant by billchucks(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Then why some restaurant still dey fold?

(1) (Reply)

What Certification Can I Use On Fiverr And Upwork / I Need Pick Up And Delivery Agent In Lagos / Five Most Profitable Nigerian Banks In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.