Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Does God Approve Dating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Approve Dating? (631 Views)

Does God Approve Dating? / Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Approve Dating? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2011
  I've been Wondering For a while if am doing the rightful thing by Dating With Maria,the lady i fell in love with last 2 Years.

As an ardent follower of the gospel who would always want to abide by the Words of the Most High,i'ld want to know if am doing the right thing to be dating with the one i cherish so much  undecided

Its been said that Love,Romance and Marriage are all Precious gifts from God,then is it ideal for me to keep making and dating with Maria? 

(1) (Reply)

Isn't Cheating(browsing via cheats) A Sin Anymore? / What Went Wrong? / Part 21. How Should We Overcome The Spirit Of The Seven Heads And Ten Horns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.