Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... (729 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2020
I will be as short yet precise.
I'm befuddle how new blogs spring up everyday , I don't know where the Motivations that you will start earning immediately you start blogging .
let me be frank with you, blogging is hard!! yea , you hear me right !!.
from setting up a viable niche to SEO, Adsense or other monetization palaver , getting organic and non organic traffic.
I never make this post to discourage you on your blogging journey, hell no !! there are thousands of Nigerian bloggers killing it big time . but Most of them are early adopters, the blogosphere is now full, to get your fair share from blogging revenue, you have to work harder, work smarter, and ready to spend.
it not an overnight money making medium . it takes time , discipline, consistence .
if you are been lure into blogging With an orientation that its an immediate money making cash cow , kindly have immediate rethink.

But hey who say you cant make money aside blogging?
You can venture into Mobile App or Vlogging.

• Mobile App: create a resourceful Mobile App that solve a particular Problem and useful to users , upload it to Playstore or iOS appstore, Monetize it with Google Admob or Startapp, spend 5k on Fb Ad or google Adword to drive installs and engage the services of a professional to initiate App Store Optimization (ASO) (Aso is like a SEO on Playstore to drive more organic traffic on Playstore and iOS appstore).
you can apply for Admob and get approved same day and implement the admob SDK on Your App ..
you will start seeing your Revenue Soar high since you already have Daily Active Users (DAU) On your App.

How ? you don't have to be a developer to get this done . (you can require my services) I will give you a list of high sort after App you can develop and develop it for you

Vlogging: You can create a valuable Video contents and upload them to YouTube , provided you get your meta tags, video description and title Right, and you post consistently, you will start seeing viewership, subscribers and engagements. with time youtube will enroll you to YouTube Partner Program (YPP) what this mean is you will start making money on your videos.
but you have to meet some requirements before getting into YPP. you have to get 1000 Subscribers and 4000 hour Watch time.

that is it guys , trust you have a good read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by two2drix: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
You ain't lying

1 Like

Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
two2drix:
You ain't lying
thanks for reading
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2020
If you ask me between Vlogging and Blogging or even Apps, I'd choose Blogging over and over again!

Why?

With Blogging you can own the platform and be a full boss; Vlogging still leaves you 100% at the mercy of Google!
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2020
questechie:
If you ask me between Vlogging and Blogging or even Apps, I'd choose Blogging over and over again!

Why?

With Blogging you can own the platform and be a full boss; Vlogging still leaves you 100% at the mercy of Google!
I beg to differ, the platform (blogger) you are using for your blog is owned by Google , this leave us With a question of if you still at the mercy of Google or Not?

And that is not even the point I'm making , what I detailed is App Monetization , Vlogging are perfect Alternative to blogging Without more rigours/ hiccups like Blogging
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Viralmagg:

I beg to differ, the platform (blogger) you are using for your blog is owned by Google , this leave us With a question of if you still at the mercy of Google or Not?

And that is not even the point I'm making , what I detailed is App Monetization , Vlogging are perfect Alternative to blogging Without more rigours/ hiccups like Blogging
Did you say without more rigours or hiccups? Between making a blog post and creating a YouTube video, which is more a difficult task?

And for your information, I can switch platform in a twinkling on an eye, if I perceive any threat to my business and still retain both address and audience; which you can't do with YouTube.

Neither is App creation and monetization easier than blogging!
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
questechie:

Did you say without more rigours or hiccups? Between making a blog post and creating a YouTube video, which is more a difficult task?

And for your information, I can switch platform in a twinkling on an eye, if I perceive any threat to my business and still retain both address and audience; which you can't do with YouTube.

Neither is App creation and monetization easier than blogging!
• Both Involves curating contents either Video or text except in a case (for copy and paste bloggers)
• Admob Vs Adsense Approval = Admob on mobile is easier to approve . admob , start app, app next , appcolony ... has easier approval than most blog monetization platform.

• you can always redeploy any changes threatening bug whilst retaining Daily Active Users (DAU) and the App contents
chief you sound as if I make this post for competition comparison? it a post for blogging alternative for those who blogging doesn't work for.
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by iconix(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Well, blogging is not hard at all! Blogging is very easy. It is hard for most people because they don't know how it's done.
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by bedfordng(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Viralmagg:

• Both Involves curating contents either Video or text except in a case (for copy and paste bloggers)
• Admob Vs Adsense Approval = Admob on mobile is easier to approve . admob , start app, app next , appcolony ... has easier approval than most blog monetization platform.

• you can always redeploy any changes threatening bug whilst retaining Daily Active Users (DAU) and the App contents
chief you sound as if I make this post for competition comparison? it a post for blogging alternative for those who blogging doesn't work for.
not a bad alternative at all. one just need to try these alternatives.

I am gradually shifting my focus on trying mobile apps. there is no harm in testing the waters.

so what are the list of app ideas you will suggest to go for that drives user engagement's
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
go to Appanie dot com narrow your search by location and check app with low competition, this will give you a clear idea of which app will do well
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by peterokafor01: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please guys I need someone who can work as an admin for my website and help me post. I'll pay monthly or weekly.

Which ever u prefer
If interested please message on WhatsApp
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by adetutuolajide: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Blogging is not difficult if you know what you're doing. Just NICHE down and you'll be okay.

I can start a blog in a day and start making money same day
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Veiniously: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
adetutuolajide:
Blogging is not difficult if you know what you're doing. Just NICHE down and you'll be okay.

sure?
Re: Everybody Can Not Be A Blogger But... by Rationalweb62: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
adetutuolajide:

Can you tell me more ? In which niche

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advertising Agency? / My Website Is Up For Sale / Linksms On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.