Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD (25516 Views)

The Strike Continues As FG Threatens No Work No Pay For Doctors / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by obonujoker(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Bleep d govt. You can't be embezzling money without doing anything at the expense of those who are actualling doing the real job. Do you know d risks this doctors have taken during this pandemic. Yet what was allocated to them was a peanut of 5k as hazard allowance while d task force who are just sitting down and shaking mouth for how many minutes take home sitting allowance of 500k and u still threaten them. May d almighty God I serve punish this govt. Amen.

Mhen.... There's something wrong with this country from the foundation of the world... Just imagine, a clown that knows nothing about covid-19 will wear face mask, say rubbish and collect 500k.... While the ones doing the risk... 5k...

Honestly, did we offend God or what??

1 Like

Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correcto:
Lol you are gradually killing yourself. You need help. Drink water and take a deep breath. Don't kill your self, rather allow Covid19 do it for you. Doctors' superiority complex led to an unending health sector rivalry, leaving the entire health sector in shambles, enabling FG to mess with it.
Low IQ slowpoke, every message is lost on your brain.
No wonder the bitterness!!
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

Oh please don't insult our collective intelligence, Nigerian doctors are not professionals, there is nothing professional about them.

They re touts with stethoscopes, you haven't been to a hospital so can it.
Hahaha
Na emotional morons full here o
Pussies with male monikers
Hahaha
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
obonujoker:

A country like this made them touts... If a doctor doesn't have a hard heart in Nigeria, na hunger go finish am...

Don't misunderstand, they re being paid their allowances to date, its the increase their clamoring for, while it is their right, they chose the wrong time to ask for it.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
dumodust:

Hahaha
Na emotional morons full here o
Pussies with male monikers
Hahaha

our doctors never value life, the reason why they behave abroad is because they face competition, nobody get their time.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

our doctors never value life, the reason why they behave abroad is because they face competition, nobody get their time.
My friend, you do not know anything about Nigerian doctors and the healthcare sector and your reasoning or conclusions are not sound.
Just go to sleep if you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

Don't misunderstand, they re being paid their allowances to date, its the increase their clamoring for, while it is their right, they chose the wrong time to ask for it.

And when is the right time?
When people have finished dying abi?
Why don't I pay you 5000 naira hazard allowance and you go and fight covid at the teaching hospitals yourself?
There were other issues or reasons for the strike, you jumped those and focussed on an allowance that the FG publicly promised and now scamming everybody.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
dumodust:

And when is the right time?
When people have finished dying abi?
Why don't I pay you 5000 naira hazard allowance and you go and fight covid at the teaching hospitals yourself?
There were other issues or reasons for the strike, you jumped those and focussed on an allowance that the FG publicly promised and now scamming everybody.

No need to throw tantrums man, despite their so called expertise why us covid still flourishing?

We are now at 17000 from 500, its obvious they re not performing, the 5000 shud be reduced to 500.

The only reason you re ranting is because you get your stipend from your doctor girlfriend.

You dont even care about our health system.

Better check into rehab.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Correcto: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
How can a bitter person call someone else of being bitter? You need a brain check.
dumodust:

Low IQ slowpoke, every message is lost on your brain.
No wonder the bitterness!!
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

No need to throw tantrums man, despite their so called expertise why us covid still flourishing?

We are now at 17000 from 500, its obvious they re not performing, the 5000 shud be reduced to 500.

The only reason you re ranting is because you get your stipend from your doctor girlfriend.

You dont even care about our health system.

Better check into rehab.
The more we discuss, the more your IQ keeps dropping.
Wetin concern doctors and rising cases of covid? shocked
The doctors are in the hospitals and people like you are moving around, not obeying social distancing, partying and not wearing facemasks. On top of that they will come to hospital with lies to deceive the poor docs begging for more protection.
Like I said, you are a low IQ timid child that just found access to the internet... Leave this forum and social media now and go and read to save your future.

1 Like

Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correcto:
How can a bitter person call someone else of being bitter? You need a brain check.
Have your checked your previous posts sick one?
You're so sick that you're on every thread about docs posting the same stuff and moaning grin
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
dumodust:

The more we discuss, the more your IQ keeps dropping.
Wetin concern doctors and rising cases of covid? shocked
The doctors are in the hospitals and people like you are moving around, not obeying social distancing, partying and not wearing facemasks. On top of that they will come to hospital with lies to deceive the poor docs begging for more protection.
Like I said, you are a low IQ timid child that just found access to the internet... Leave this forum and social media now and go and read to save your future.

You don't have the stamina to engage in a simple discuss, go get a pacifier, won't waste my time talking to a leech.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by dumodust(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

You don't have the stamina to engage in a simple discuss, go get a pacifier, won't waste my time talking to a leech.
You're an incredibly dumb person not worthy of being on this forum.
Imagine blaming doctors for the spread of covid?
Please try and educate yourself before commenting.
We are not mentally at the same level, it's been so unfortunate chatting with you that I can almost feel my IQ being dragged down.
Read and save yourself!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Correcto: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
My choice and right to type or comment juts like it is your choice to be frustrated, so I see no reason for your pain. I enjoy criticizing self centered and trash doctors like you.
dumodust:

Have your checked your previous posts sick one?
You're so sick that you're on every thread about docs posting the same stuff and moaning grin
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by PaulH07: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correcto:
Lol you are gradually killing yourself. You need help. Drink water and take a deep breath. Don't kill your self, rather allow Covid19 do it for you. Doctors' superiority complex led to an unending health sector rivalry, leaving the entire health sector in shambles, enabling FG to mess with it.

Are you so shallow that this is the phrase you can come up with?

You seem to be the one suffering from an insane amount of complex issues- Inferiority Complex that is...
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Correcto: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
I am made an honest opinion and fact, so deal with it
PaulH07:

Are you so shallow that this is the phrase you can come up with?

You seem to be the one suffering from an insane amount of complex issues- Inferiority Complex that is...
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by PaulH07: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correcto:
I am made an honest opinion and fact, so deal with it

RIP English.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by Correcto: 3:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Okay I hear you but deal with your frustrations first.
PaulH07:

RIP English.
Re: NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD by showafrica(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
africandictator:
Nigerian politicians feel Nigerians do not deserve the good things of life. I don’t blame them because it’s the truth!

Thats the truth, I was wowed when I still hear people shouting APC and PDP in 2019, that was when I knew the country go stay like this for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / Coronavirus: PM Abe Asks Japan Schools To Close Over Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.