Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Verse(s) Of The Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Verse(s) Of The Day! (923 Views)

Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Share verse(s) of the Scriptures that inspire, encourage, instruct or correct you with us.
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2020
You are my strength and my shield from every danger. When I fully trust in you, help is on the way. I jump for joy and burst forth with ecstatic, passionate praise! I will sing songs of what you mean to me! Psalms 28:7 TPT

The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. Psalm 28:7 AMPC

Blessed be God — he heard me praying. He proved he’s on my side; I’ve thrown my lot in with him. Now I’m jumping for joy, and shouting and singing my thanks to him. Psalm 28:6‭-‬7 MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Tolerate the weaknesses of those in the family of faith, forgiving one another in the same way you have been graciously forgiven by Jesus Christ. If you find fault with someone, release this same gift of forgiveness to them. Colossians 3:13 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2020
However, I say to you, love your enemy, bless the one who curses you, do something wonderful for the one who hates you, and respond to the very ones who persecute you by praying for them.
Matthew 5:44 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Don’t worry or surrender to your fear. For you’ve believed in God, now trust and believe in me also.
John 14:1 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Speaking to the people, Jesus continued, “Be alert and guard your heart from greed and always wishing for what you don’t have. For your life can never be measured by the amount of things you possess.”
Luke 12:15 TPT

For your heart will always pursue what you value as your treasure.
Matthew 6:21 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2020
But whoever hates a fellow believer lives in the darkness—stumbling around in the dark with no clue where he is going, for he is blinded by the darkness.
1 John 2:11 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Be enthusiastic to serve the Lord, keeping your passion toward him boiling hot! Radiate with the glow of the Holy Spirit and let him fill you with excitement as you serve him.
Romans 12:11 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Yes, God is more than ready to overwhelm you with every form of grace, so that you will have more than enough of everything—every moment and in every way. He will make you overflow with abundance in every good thing you do.
2 Corinthians 9:8 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2020
For he is the complete fullness of deity living in human form.

Colossians 2:9 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2020
We look away from the natural realm and we fasten our gaze onto Jesus who birthed faith within us and who leads us forward into faith’s perfection. His example is this: Because his heart was focused on the joy of knowing that you would be his, he endured the agony of the cross and conquered its humiliation, and now sits exalted at the right hand of the throne of God!

Hebrews 12:2 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2020
When you’re placed into the Anointed One and joined to him, circumcision and religious obligations can benefit you nothing. All that matters now is living in the faith that is activated and brought to perfection by love.

Galatians 5:6 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Now Christ lives his life in you!
And even though your body may be dead because of the effects of sin, his life-giving Spirit imparts life to you because you are fully accepted by God.

Romans 8:10 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by Ekejoestar(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Can the preys be taken away from the mighty? Or shall the lawful captive be delivered? But this is what the Lord says, even the captive of the mighty shall the taken away, and the preys of the terrible shall be delivered, for i shall contend against him who contends with you and i shall save your children............
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Mid year Thanksgiving service 5th & 12th of July 2020

Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Don’t give the slanderous accuser, the Devil, an opportunity to manipulate you!

Ephesians 4:27 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2020
So receive my correction no matter how hard it is to swallow, for wisdom will snap you back into place— her words will be invigorating life to you.

Proverbs 4:13 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2020
My wise correction is more valuable than silver or gold. The finest gold is nothing compared to the revelation-knowledge I can impart.”

Proverbs 8:10 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2020
ProPastorChris:
My wise correction is more valuable than silver or gold. The finest gold is nothing compared to the revelation-knowledge I can impart.”

Proverbs 8:10 TPT

Ofcourse.

KJV:
Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."

Hope everyone really applies the word in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
So then, from now on, we have a new perspective that refuses to evaluate people merely by their outward appearances. For that’s how we once viewed the Anointed One, but no longer do we see him with limited human insight.

2 Corinthians 5:16 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2020
We may toss the coin and roll the dice, but God’s will is greater than luck.

Proverbs 16:33 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Don’t you realize that together you have become God’s inner sanctuary and that the Spirit of God makes his permanent home in you?

1 Corinthians 3:16 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.

Philippians 4:8‭ MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2020
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God ’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to God ! Run from evil! Your body will glow with health, your very bones will vibrate with life! Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best. Your barns will burst, your wine vats will brim over. But don’t, dear friend, resent God ’s discipline; don’t sulk under his loving correction. It’s the child he loves that God corrects; a father’s delight is behind all this.

Proverbs 3:5‭-‬12 MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2020
You will not be subject to terror, for it will not terrify you. Nor will the disrespectful be able to push you aside, because God is your confidence in times of crisis, keeping your heart at rest in every situation.

Proverbs 3:25‭-‬26 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2020
So now, beloved ones, stand firm, stable, and enduring. Live your lives with an unshakable confidence.......,

1 Corinthians 15:58a TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2020
What a God you are! Your path for me has been perfect!
All your promises have proven true.
What a secure shelter for all those who turn to hide themselves in you!
You are the wrap-around God giving grace to me.

Psalms 18:30 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Your words are so powerful that they will kill or give life, and the talkative person will reap the consequences.

Proverbs 18:21 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Though we experience every kind of pressure, we’re not crushed. At times we don’t know what to do, but quitting is not an option.

2 Corinthians 4:8 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.
They swarmed around me like bees, but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them down.

Psalms 118:10‭-‬12 NIV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh. 1:5.]

Hebrews 13:5 AMPC

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Quran Verses That Converted This Imam / Five Times More Favor And Provision - Joseph Prince / Book Of Hosea (this Is Important Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.