Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Verse(s) Of The Day! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Verse(s) Of The Day! (930 Views)

Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Abandon every display of selfishness. Possess a greater concern for what matters to others instead of your own interests.

Philippians 2:4 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2020
“In everything you do, be careful to treat others in the same way you’d want them to treat you, for that is the essence of all the teachings of the Law and the Prophets.”

Matthew 7:12 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2020
And should people in authority take advantage of you, do more than what they demand.

Matthew 5:41 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2020
God ’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left!

Lamentations 3:22‭-‬24 MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2020
You are the body of the Anointed One, and each of you is a unique and vital part of it.

1 Corinthians 12:27 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Don’t think for a moment that you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that’s wrong.

Proverbs 3:7 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Then Jesus said to them, “Why are you fearful? Have you lost your faith in me ?”

Luke 8:25a TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Don’t you know that God, the true judge, will grant justice to all of his chosen ones who cry out to him night and day? He will pour out his Spirit upon them. He will not delay to answer you and give you what you ask for.

Luke 18:7 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2020
My old identity has been co-crucified with Messiah and no longer lives; for the nails of his cross crucified me with him . And now the essence of this new life is no longer mine, for the Anointed One lives his life through me— we live in union as one ! My new life is empowered by the faith of the Son of God who loves me so much that he gave himself for me, and dispenses his life into mine!

Galatians 2:20 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2020
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

Matthew 11:28‭-‬30 MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
When a lover of God gives in and compromises with wickedness, it can be compared to contaminating a stream with sewage or polluting a fountain.

Proverbs 25:26 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.

Psalms 23:1 GNB
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted. Stay wide-awake in prayer.
Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.

1 Peter 4:7‭-‬11 MSG
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Now may God, the source of great endurance and comfort, grace you with unity among yourselves, which flows from your relationship with Jesus, the Anointed One.

Romans 15:5 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Those who live to bless others will have blessings heaped upon them, and the one who pours out his life to pour out blessings will be saturated with favor.

Proverbs 11:25 TPT
Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by Imustreturn(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2020
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Verse(s) Of The Day! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Despise the word, will you? Then you’ll pay the price and it won’t be pretty! But the one who honors the Father’s holy instructions will be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13 TPT

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes / Church Members Demands Tithes back as Pastor Bought New Range Rover (vid) / 98 Year Old Birmingham Church Worth $7M Gifted To Salvation Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.