Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting (40779 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Somodooo: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
[s][quote author=ThatFairGuy post=90761128]Gaidom and Ipob can now go and fvck themselves. [/quote[/s]]
shatap
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by dahnimoh(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Crisis looming in APC.

Obaseki 2: osho 1.

OBASEKI went for the jugular

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by ngwababe(f): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Happy Birthday And More Funds To Your Aza.Engr Proudlyngwa, Did You Send Your Sister A Birthday Gift?

Thanks brother. Yes, I did.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Urchman200: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
God is helping Nigeria in using apc to destroye it's self because is obvious Nigeria and Nigeria's cannot be able to destroy this evil constituted union seriously.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Adek4trueluv:

the news about his health is fake
Toor
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by ngwababe(f): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2020
georgementday:

happy birthday sunshine

Thank you georgementday.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Urchman200: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

The same thing happened during PDP reign.

I think the ruling party will always have crisis, be it, PDP, apc, sdp, anpp, etc.
this is from inception of their establishment,pls no subtle support pdp is mile ahead.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Isaaczico24: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria politics.. Why is this coming after the exit of Obaseki...Very planned and orchestrated... Oshiomole is coming back soon...Supreme court loading...

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
tundchip2:
I thought he's under ventilator

He's now over ventilator... Obaseki is out for good
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by stanleyravos: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
The headline should have been Ajimobi take over APC chairmanship position from covid 19 quarantine center ( ICU), useless set of people
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by jasent(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:
Obaseki is a clown. He used the Court to suspend Oshiomhole only for Ajimobi to take over. Oshiomhole and Ajimobi, two sides on the same Coin which is in Tinubu's pocket. Tinubu imposed Ajimobi as Deputy Chairman, South despite opposition. So, Ajimobi will not go against Tinubu's interest as long as both interests do not clash.

That is why Tinubu is miles ahead. Obaseki, Oyegun and other clowns in their camp had only one Strategy which is to remove Oshiomhole. They had no Plan-B nor Plan-C. It took them so long to remove Oshiomhole such that Oshiomhole already did too much damage to Obaseki's camp. Tinubu had several plans, while Oshiomhole was fighting suspension, Tinubu picked another loyalist who recently failed and has no followership and position him to take over from Oshiomhole temporarily.

When it is time to select another substantial party Chairman, I am 100% sure that it is going to be handpicked by Tinubu just the same way he handpicked Bisi Akande (Acting) John Oyegun, Adams Oshiomhole and Ajimobi (Acting) despite opposition from political noise makers and kindergarten. The Jagaban does not make noise.
Guy remove Abaseki from your mouth. He has successfully removed Osho which is his target,not tinubu...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Urchman200:
this is from inception of their establishment,pls no subtle support pdp is mile ahead.

It's the likes of you people that I hate most.
defending Politicians and parties.

The PDP crisis that lasted for months, how about that?
During Ali modu sheriff saga?

Isn't the same people wey dey apc dey PDP?

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by AntonVince: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:
Obaseki is a clown. He used the Court to suspend Oshiomhole only for Ajimobi to take over. Oshiomhole and Ajimobi, two sides on the same Coin which is in Tinubu's pocket. Tinubu imposed Ajimobi as Deputy Chairman, South despite opposition. So, Ajimobi will not go against Tinubu's interest as long as both interests do not clash.

That is why Tinubu is miles ahead. Obaseki, Oyegun and other clowns in their camp had only one Strategy which is to remove Oshiomhole. They had no Plan-B nor Plan-C. It took them do long to remove Oshiomhole such that Oshiomhole already done too much damage to Obaseki's camp. Tinubu had several plans, why Oshiomhole was fighting suspension, Tinubu picked another loyalist who recently failed and has no followership and position him to take over from Oshiomhole temporarily.

When it is time to select another substances party Chairman, I am 100% sure that it is going to be handpicked by Tinubu just the same way he handpicked Bisi Akande (Acting) John Oyegun, Adams Oshiomhole and Ajimobi (Acting). The Jagaban does not make noise.

Mr. Tinubu praise-singer, going by the High Court judgement that suspended Oshiomole which was upheld by the CoA, Gaidom should serve as the Acting Chairman.

Whatever action taken by Mr. "Constituted Authority" will be deemed null and void.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by bakila: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
Is it the same Ajimobi that some news are saying he is in coma?
Dexamethasone was identified yesterday by Oxford as a treatment for some form/levels of Covid-19. Yesterday was he day of hope and attainment, albeit to continue the confusion supported by his unflattering history.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by janedonez(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:

That is why Tinubu is miles ahead. Obaseki, Oyegun and other clowns in their camp had only one Strategy which is to remove Oshiomhole. They had no Plan-B nor Plan-C. It took them so long to remove Oshiomhole such that Oshiomhole already did too much damage to Obaseki's camp. Tinubu had several plans, while Oshiomhole was fighting suspension, Tinubu picked another loyalist who recently failed and has no followership and position him to take over from Oshiomhole temporarily.

When it is time to select another substantial party Chairman, I am 100% sure that it is going to be handpicked by Tinubu just the same way he handpicked Bisi Akande (Acting) John Oyegun, Adams Oshiomhole and Ajimobi (Acting) despite opposition from political noise makers and kindergarten. The Jagaban does not make noise.
John snow, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Charly68: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

I think the ruling party will always have crisis, be it, PDP, apc, sdp, anpp, etc.
They are cursed as long as they won't do the right thing.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Seerade029: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Charly68:
They are cursed as long as they won't do the right thing.
Swears, both PDP, apc, APGA, etc.
and all the politicians.

e no go better for them.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by cryptotech: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Ok
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by donprinyo(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

It's people that are the biggest joke in existence
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Amdoyin(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
I just tire my brother... Which one do belief, the media I.e bloggers that want to cause traffic or the politicians themselves. Everything just scatter scatter
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Urchman200: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2020
This party can be regarded as a constituted joke,
The same ajimobi they said he cant govern Oyo state ,but they believe he can pilot's their party national affairs,apc should wake up the klepthomenia called tinubu want to rubbish the same party he pretends to love because of selfish interest.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by IMASTEX: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
helinues:
The party itself is in coma
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Pacesetter123(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
This is the perfect time for obaseki to finish him off....if they are truly discrepancies in his certificate,then he should defect to PDP,Endorse a candidate...with Edo people on his side he will be remembered has an ex governor who trade his position to send oshomole and godfatherism into a state of oblivion in Edo state.
If he endorse a candidate,he will see himself as de new godfather of Edo politics.De same manace he is trying to fight.And de cycle continues.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by tillaman(m): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Adams u were warned but u never listened. SS and SE is not and will never be like Afonja land where one useless agbero will be detecting to professors on what to do and what not to do.
U can't be a lord in SS and SE, they don't ass lick like Afonjas. We don't ass lickkkkkk, don't be a god where u are not suppose to be. If u want to play god/lord, just migrate to Afonja land automatically it will be granted to u.
you really need all the help you can find, such hate
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

You are right

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Truthmeter: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki right now

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:
took over on sick bed. APC and comedy

So what will you have them do
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by amosrich(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Ajimobi?...now I'm confused..
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:
"According to a statement by his Special Adviser, Communication and Strategy, Bolaji Tunji, the former Oyo State Governor assumed the reins of leadership in the aftermath of the order of the Court of Appeal affirming the suspension of the National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole"

IMPOSTOR

How is he an impostor? Why do you like talking carelessly? Did you not see when the nwc empowered him or are you ignorant of the apc constitution?. You are not ok

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi Takes Over As National Chairman, To Call For NEC Meeting by Urchman200: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

It's the likes of you people that I hate most.
defending Politicians and parties.

The PDP crisis that lasted for months, how about that?
During Ali modu sheriff saga?

Isn't the same people wey dey apc dey PDP?
I am optimistic that one day thing's will change in this country,I supported apc when they where in opposition ,I support opposition in every government that is me ,because I benefit nothing from politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.