Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. (5169 Views)

How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service / Mtn Magic Number Is Over! / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by evilspirit: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
250naira is too cheap for a whole month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it should be 250 per week.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Kx: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
N250/month,yet they call it free calls.

Anyway, if the experience of mtn midnite call-network issues is anything to go by, i wait to
c how their network d complete free calls without incessant network issues.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by afrobaby(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
since yesterday, I registered for dia useless magic and yet av not been replied, na wa for mtn self
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by akinreals: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
250naira is too cheap for a whole month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it should be 250 per week.

evilspirit, i no blame you, na your name dey make u dey misbehave, money miss road.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by donjon: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
aha!
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by EfeEkarume1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
afrobaby:

since yesterday, I registered for dia useless magic and yet av not been replied, na wa for mtn self
The person must dial *563*1*your number# before you can be connected and you must have -N-250 on your phone so it can be deducted and you must be on payGo.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by WackyJ1(m): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Evil spirit you are not wise at all. magic number was just a ploy to decieve customers and prevent mtn from completely coming down to the rates that other networks were offering. 20kobo/s to jsut 6 numbers while other networks offer the same rate to all networks to any number. the amount of money they make from the calls you make to the other numbers not in you friends and family is enough to cover the cost of the magic number
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by afrobaby(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

The person must dial *563*1*your number# before you can be connected and you must have -N-250 on your phone so it can be deducted and you must be on payGo.
Will the person also be charged #250 permonth and how do I migrate to payGo?thx
Cos really, am becoming pissed
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by yfirstson(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2011
MTN offers are always baits to decieve their customers. There's hardly anything good that has ever come out from MTN. They are always forced by competition to have compassion on their customers. They will still succumb when most of their customers realize how they've been raped and decide to wise up.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by EfeEkarume1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
afrobaby:

Will the person also be charged #250 permonth and how do I migrate to payGo?thx
Cos really, am becoming pissed
Yep, you will be charged monthly, but you can choose to delete the person's number by dialling *563*2*person's number#. You can migrate by texting 400 to 131. But if you were on a happylink bundle, you must have to wait for the bundle to expire first. Even sef, as soon as the bundle expires, you will be automatically moved to PayGO! So that you might not need to text 400 to 131.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
What is Magic Number?
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by WackyJ1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
ifyalways:

What is Magic Number?
Seriously?
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by blackboy12(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2011
i think magic number from MTN means a special number you register and gets charged for N250 will allow u make free calls to that number 24/7 a month. i register a number by dialing *563*number# and i was charged N250. since then na free calls to the number and vice versa all the wayyyyyyy! e makes sense sha.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Oiza(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2011
And it really woks, I was a bit apprehensive to use it but eventually took the plunge and have been talking with my mum in the village for free since then.

Even if i don't use another mtn service, this one is just on point,

@evileye abi na evilspirit, abeg o, 250 is just fine.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by afrobaby(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
uh lala, tell me something wey I no fit do? Just registered my magic number and alas,, I am so endowed, just enjoying it all d way, Though ino dey gbadun MTN before but dis one wey dem do, e too good abeg, lol
really , i love it
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by EfeEkarume1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
MTN abrakatabra number. They've turned me into merlin already. So much magic.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Natasha2(f): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2011
@ poster who told you its too cheap ? i cant believe i'm still on mtn gosh with the cheap call rates other networks are providing and whats mtn doing? 50k per sec. mtn = thieves they are just using this to bribe their angry customers including my honorable self. any way i've tried it and it rocks that why i'm still on it lol. i think they should have made it 5 numbers grin grin grin
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by OPYNA007: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2011
Pls,any body dat can help me on how to delete my magic number,pls,kindly do,d person dat register me on her magic number is realy disturbing me with calls,am tired of that girl,pls,help me out,i want to delete her on my magic number.pls,any body with solution pls.how do i go about it
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Oiza(f): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
Sorry o, it expires after 30 days. Ain't no deleting :-D
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by WackyJ1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@ poster who told you its too cheap ? i cant believe i'm still on mtn gosh with the cheap call rates other networks are providing and whats mtn doing? 50k per sec. mtn = thieves [b]they are just using this to bribe their angry customers[/b]including my honorable self. any way i've tried it and it rocks that why i'm still on it lol. i think they should have made it 5 numbers grin grin grin
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by timbros(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2011
@OPYNA007

To delete the number, dial *563*2*number#
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by md4real(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2011
guys i dial *666*1*number, and registered free.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Brite02(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2011
md4real:

guys i dial *666*1*number, and registered free.
Dat's nt possible!!!!! Wen dd u do dat? Today?
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by md4real(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
Brite02:

Dat's nt possible!!!!! Wen dd u do dat? Today?
sorry just stumbled on this thread but that was how i registered mine. for real.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
md4real:

sorry just stumbled on this thread but that was how i registered mine. for real.
Clown
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by md4real(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
blink182:

Clown
why? it true. that was how i registered mine and did for some few friends.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2011
md4real:

why? it true. that was how i registered mine and did for some few friends.
loooooooooooooool grin PMSL
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Engrbatu(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2011
Honestly i dey gbadun this chatting site ooo http://www.photochat.tk its full of nigeria pretty girls. Lol lol
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by oracleMAT: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2011
Which network has the lowest rate now?Some say its Airtel but they also pay 100 bucks monthly and the first minute is @ 60k. MTN is 250 monthly, i haven't figured out Glo's and Etisalat rate yet.

These rates are becoming too wonderful to be true!!
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2011
oracleMAT:

Which network has the lowest rate now?Some say its Airtel but they also pay 100 bucks monthly and the first minute is @ 60k. MTN is 250 monthly, i haven't figured out Glo's and Etisalat rate yet.

These rates are becoming too wonderful to be true!!
Are you sure?
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by sbabatunde1: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2011
Well, let's continue to watch and see.
Re: MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. by Damix007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
Siddon Look Syndrome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users / close / Imagine You Receiving This As A Val Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.