Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mtn Magic Number Is Over! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Magic Number Is Over! (5817 Views)

How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service / MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by SanFranc(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
MTN Communication guys are mega crooks! I subscribed to their Magic Number Service and it expired. For me to renew the prompt I got was ----

''The MTN Magic Number Service is Unavailable for service improvement. Please try again in 2 weeks.''

Haba!! How come they are spending so much money advertising the product when they knew they could never sustain it?

True to their reputation, you can never get anything free from MTN.

MTN--Money Thieving Network!!
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by satani22: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
so so fraud full this country
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Hanoobaba(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nigerians, una too like free things. Weytin people dey talk sef shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by aieromon(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Its not over,nah.They want to handle the traffic they have until they log you in.As far as your money wasn't deducted,its alright for them to carry maintainance work on their systems.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Dclique(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Guess they were facing high traffic and congestion.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by puskin: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
They should just stop all dis voo-doo dem they do. . . . . and should just decrease their tariffs across the board and across all networks so we can all smile.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Brite02(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2011
Poster.
Same thing too i tried to register. . .i keep get the 2wks thing. I guess they're carrying their maintenance thing as usual.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by bigfather(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2011
@Poster

Stop MIS INFORMING people ! There is a system upgrade going on which will last for a month. Abeg make una dey ask questions before you start to dey raise dust over a non issue !
Na wa for people sha angry
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by sunch(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Yes it wld come alive again from 1st May. To the critics, pls stop raising unusual dust for no reason. Ask questions nexttime, moreover u're internet enabled, use ur brain to seek for ur information
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Philcool(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
big father:

@Poster

Stop MIS INFORMING people ! There is a system upgrade going on which will last for a month. Abeg make una dey ask questions before you start to dey raise dust over a non issue !
Na wa for people sha angry
I spoke to a marketer (MTN) concerning the reason why I registered someone as my magic number but some other person tried to register as their magic number but it will not go. The man said they are also looking into that but for now, if you have a magic number, someone else cannot have you as their magic number but they are working to see that you can register someone and a different person that have not registered anybody can register you. I should manage to see reasons with him if when they return fully after the maintenance they will expedite on such alongside others.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nope still on
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by quoxouq(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
to be fair on Mtn I used the service for two months and it was awesome. Little wonder the traffic would have been off the roof.
I tried registering a third month and I received the "two weeks" message thing. Been over two weeks now, and I'm still getting the same error message. It's a wrong system response message regardless. It's a good service tho. can't wait for it to be available for renewal.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Hanoobaba(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
Buhahahahahahahaha i laff in Egun. Make una siddon here dey commend Empty N. No be 2day I start 2 dey use dat network and i sabi dem wella. Make we dey see sha.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by aieromon(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
They berra not discontinue this service 'cos this the best thing they've offered to Nigerians over the years.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by viruz007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
mtn abeg oooo, jor ooo, cry Tho myn ain't xpired, i nid dem to finish before it xpires, Bridges d communication gap between me and my u-know-shall-not-be-named, *Winkz* cool cool
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Suntemi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^ Lol
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by omoboy08(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
it is good 2ve option. Glo 2kps is d alternative. I dnt even tink i load more dan 100naira/mnth on der netwrk if not 4magic no. Wot we nid is a reduced tarrif acros netwrk.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by abrahym(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2011
Mtn no fit withstand the lost
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Suntemi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
mine stops on 28th this month. I dey fear coz the thing dey take relationship like , chai MTN do something
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by frankmoney(m): 1:42am On Apr 26, 2011
Plz guyz when will the system uprgade be over
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by OluSax: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2011
Useless Money Thieving Network (Empty N)
Those of you defending sure are working for them. Can u imagine?
I've been trying for 4 weeks now and all I get is try back in 2 weeks time
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by sunch(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2011
@olusax, i dont work with MTN, while i have two networks dat am using. Which Airtel is more prioritized on, than the other. But if u can have a flash back when they startd the mid-nite call, people screamd how awesome it's and they rushd for it, wit the hope it's going to end soon. MTN is nt the best, but they tend to give us option
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by 10cirenoh: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2011
Their 2 weeks service improvement is taking forever.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Obinnau(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2011
Are u sure it is over am still using mine
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Eebrahym(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2011
When MTN started this offer, some of the dudes shouting and jabbering here hacked through a code and registered for only #5 whilst it was supposed to be #250. In fact, the following month, certain manipulations also took place.
All these characterized what made them call for the upgrade but the only problem i guess they (Mtn) had was just the two weeks nonsense message. They should have formalised and send their subscribers good messages to the effect.
In addition, they promised it'll be up in may, back for better, why not let us be patient?
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by yesugnuva: 8:06pm On May 04, 2011
the mtn supporters said the service improvement will last for a month. Well, its been a month. they said the service would be back in May. well, guess wat. WE'RE IN MAY. so what's the new exuse?? or did they mean may 2012??

NOTE 2 MTN: it's not worth starting something you cant finish. it'll only frustrate your clients and push them 2 other networks. glo's 2k/sec may not be free but at least it still works. The silly thing you guys are doing is not letting the customers know exactly what is going on. You need to change the message cos ppl have been getting the "TRY AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS" msg for over a month now. thats bad customer service if you ask me. Learn to treat your customers better. It's their money they're paying for a service. So render it!!!
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by chakaz(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2011
I tire 4 these (mtn)guys!
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by distinct00: 2:52pm On May 19, 2011
smiley wink
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Jaytee67(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2011
Mine expired since 23rd April and they have now substituted the "2 weeks" message with "still unavailable due to ongoing service improvement".
It is doubtful if MTN will continue with this service. I think they should come out plain and stop deceiving their customers.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2011
Chicken Thieves,i've moved on to Glo's N1.20k/min.
Good riddance,jor.
Re: Mtn Magic Number Is Over! by Philcool(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2011
aieromon:

Chicken Thieves,i've moved on to Glo's N1.20k/min.
Good riddance,jor.
How do you mean plz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Free And Unlimited Huawei (new/old) And Blackberry Unlock Code Calculator / Download Whatsapp Plus Lollipop Theme / My Review Of The redmi K20 Pro �� Any Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.