Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity (21966 Views)

Gtb Bank(guarantee Trust Bank) And Their Fraudulent fingerprint Charges. / How Can One Contact EFCC To Report A Fraudulent Activity? / Palm Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by HansSpeke: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Twinmama:

A word is enough

DON'T follow that guy to whatsapp!!!!
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by HitlerGaddafi: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
notym2chektym:
On the contrary, Palmcredit is one of the best loan apps. I use it and it's been smooth all through
Sometimes it can be network issue,at times it can be communication gap. Don't always rush to tarnish people's business, it's not easy to do business in Nigeria
Since your money has been reversed,why not create another thread on that
Does palmcredit call/message your phone contact when you default?
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by notym2chektym: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Does palmcredit call/message your phone contact when you default?
I can't say on that because I have never defaulted
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by HitlerGaddafi: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2021
notym2chektym:

Na simple question, nobody is asking if you've ever defaulted or not.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by HitlerGaddafi: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2021
notym2chektym:

Na simple question I ask you bros.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by notym2chektym: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

how else do you want me to answer you,abi you want me to lie
I said I have never defaulted not paying before the due date,so how will I know if they will place a call or not when one default not paying on the due date
I only counter the Op for saying they are scam based on my own experience in that aspect
Carbon,Branch,Fairmoney are also good loan apps you can try but try as much as possible to pay on or before the due date to avoid any problem
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Palm Credit is not a scam. I have borrowed from them many times in the past without any issues, and they have even constantly increased my threshold.

It is wrong to be so quick to tarnish someone's image simply because of delayed transactions.

Delayed transactions are common occurences in online businesses. They can be frustrating, but it doesn't mean that the organization affected is a scam.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Check the question you asked him again.

You asked if Palm Credit has ever called or messaged him for defaulting

Since he has never defaulted, how then should he answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by BraveJan: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing useful information! Even though there are a huge number of information sources, people continue to be victims of fraudsters. There are new schemes of deception, so you should always be alert and try to keep up with the latest news.
This is especially true for pensioners, who may be more trusting than young people. When my parents decided to buy a property with their retirement savings, I suggested that they apply to goodlifehomeloans.com so that they could make a rational decision based on the profitable options selected for them.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by BadNews: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
BraveJan:
Thank you for sharing useful information! Even though there are a huge number of information sources, people continue to be victims of fraudsters.

This Poster, Is Somehow Confused
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Thomthom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I think I will support op on this because, how can you set timer on Loan that has not been received or disbursed... And with the way and method most of this loan app embarrass people.. Op did the right thing by calling them to avoid future embarrassment
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by sexyshola1218: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you want to take loans ehn, use reputable companies like carbon,fairmoney etc. Person like me now I dey use fairmoney to take loan steady.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by olanje: 2:39am On Jul 10, 2022
elizabeth24:
they have done it for me many times... they are scam i was forced to block my atm . still they call all my contacts am owing them money but nothing entered my account
Does palmcredit call or message your contacts when you default?
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Gben5: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Twinmama:

A word is enough
network problem for how many days....
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Gben5: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Let me tell you the truth, in every business, there is good, bad and ugly time of that business, Meet me On Whatsapp, let me help you out, by getting in touch with them for you
what do you want say or tell him that you can't say here .. must he WhatsApp u.... scammer like ...
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Gben5: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

I registered on palm credit since 2017 as a customer, I know everything about them and how strong their policy are.
As Far As, Palm Credit Loan App, haven't deducted any money from her bank account, why is The Girl calling them 419, one Man food is another man's Poison.
it's obvious you are working with them.... this how u people go about miss directing others to fall victim of their scam....a credit company that is not registered under Nigeria law
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by PalmcreditNIG: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2022
olanje:

Thank You for choosing PalmCredit.

PalmCredit is a reputable organisation licensed by the Federal government and we take time to train our staff to put our customers first.

To that end, PalmCredit doesn't call to threaten or defame her customers. Calls are made to your close contacts (whom you choose as referees) to encourage you to pay up your loans and they are not threatening calls.

Kindly report any agent threatening you via our emails, official handles or phone number on the PalmCredit app.

S.B
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by PalmcreditNIG: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Gben5:
it's obvious you are working with them.... this how u people go about miss directing others to fall victim of their scam....a credit company that is not registered under Nigeria law

Thank You for choosing PalmCredit.

PalmCredit is a reputable organisation licensed by and registered with the Federal government of Nigeria, and we take time to train our staff to put our customers first.

As one of the first loan companies in Nigeria, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are satisfied.

To that end, PalmCredit doesn't call to threaten or defame her customers. Calls are made to your close contacts (whom you choose as referees) to encourage you to pay up your loans and they are not threatening calls.

Kindly report any agent threatening you via our emails, official handles or phone number on the PalmCredit app.

S.B
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Torg77: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
olanje:

are you scared?? Lol
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by amazonmargareth: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Everyone should beware of palmcredit loan app. For your peace of mind, don't use the palm credit app. Palm credit interest rate is very high and you may end up paying times 5 of what you borrowed if you miss the due date. And they will call your village people to tell them that you re owing them. I had a bad experience with them in August this year. I borrowed money to pay by month end immediately I receive my salary, but I got robbed a day to due date. I entered one chance vehicle on my way to work. Couldn't retrieve my line because of issue with NIM, so I couldn't log in to palm credit app because they need to send OTP to my line to allow me log in, I browse online to get their customer service line, I called them several times to give an account to pay to that I don't have access To my account they kept saying they will send email to me, which they didn't send, I chatted them on facebook ,they gave me same response. I was burning airtime to call them and also to chat them with someone else phone yet no response. This loan kept increasing with like 3000 daily till its was more than times 3 of the loan I was given. This people are evil. It's was a bad experience. I will never use their app again.

Loan app that you can use is Branch and fair money. This two loan app are still very much okay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Michaelking10: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2022
notym2chektym:
On the contrary, Palmcredit is one of the best loan apps. I use it and it's been smooth all through
Sometimes it can be network issue,at times it can be communication gap. Don't always rush to tarnish people's business, it's not easy to do business in Nigeria
Since your money has been reversed,why not create another thread on that

Bro you probably work for palmcredit they are a illegal loan company that charges exaggerated loan fee. I'm a customer and I don't default on my loan but they have a very very obnoxious rate. All of the person commenting supporting Palmcredit obviously works for them. It is very bad even still this day 26 of Nov 2022 they still charge a very very High loan Rate. I'm going to quit taking loan with them soon because I have Branch a very very Good loan app. Long repayment time with very affordable Interest rate.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by taylormed2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
PalmcreditNIG:

S.B

<Palmcredit> Phonebook will be addressed shortly with all captured data and sensitive details against public denial of Fraud.
IGNORE at your Family's detriment

Received this just now from your agent, so stop propagating false info.
Note, I alreafy repaid my load yesterday morning
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Chris2863(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Unless they have another palm credit that I don’t know. Your screenshots look fake op. Nah only you know which palm credit you are talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin / 3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.