Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity (21770 Views)

Gtb Bank(guarantee Trust Bank) And Their Fraudulent fingerprint Charges. / How Can One Contact EFCC To Report A Fraudulent Activity? / Palm Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigerians please beware of PALM CREDIT online loan offers. They have started a means of defrauding Nigerians. If you have your ATM card details on their app please call your bank to deactivate your card and reissue a new one for you, for safety. To be fore warned is to fore harmed.

This is my story, I applied for a loan last week Friday, June 12, I received a message that it has been disbursed, I kept checking and checking my Bank App only to realize that nothing was disbursed. All attempt to contact them failed throughout Friday and Saturday morning, but by afternoon I was able to contact their customer service line. The lady spoke to me that they realized that the loan didn't go through that they will reverse it withing 24 hours, lo and behold, my people, 24hrs has gone since last week till today, they've not done anything. I DM them on facebook on Twitter on their App but no, they didn't reverse it and the timer has been running for repayment. There is no day that goes by that I don't engage them still the same thing.

Surprisingly, today I stumbled upon a chat on facebook where one of them said that, they want to recoup the money Nigerians are yet to pay them from the innocent ones, so they will ask you to apply for a loan and nothing will be disbursed. When the timer reaches the day to repay, they will start deduction your money, and they've started deducting their money. They have been complaining and calling their customer line yet nothing is done.
I therefore urge you Nigerians please deactivate your card from their App, either you applied for loan or not, they have started defrauding people
I will send the screenshot of my chats on all their social media platforms.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by emmyloski125(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm.....Na wa oo
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
These are the chats
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
More, take note of the dates and time

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
My Sister, is network problem, palm credit Loan App are not 419

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
More

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

A word is enough
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
More
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Twinmama:

A word is enough

Let me tell you the truth, in every business, there is good, bad and ugly time of that business, Meet me On Whatsapp, let me help you out, by getting in touch with them for you
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Let me tell you the truth, in every business, there is good, bad and ugly time of that business, Meet me On Whatsapp, let me help you out, by getting in touch with them for you
If you are able to get in touch with them, tell them to come and read their nyash on Nairaland and defend themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
If they go ahead to debit your account, you can sue them.

Good one that you brought these to the public.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
I laugh sotey my teeth wants to fall off
Reconciliation kill you there got me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Twinmama:

If you are able to get in touch with them, tell them to come and read their nyash on Nairaland and defend themselves.

Don't Tag Any Company 419, When you are not 100% sure, that they are 419 with Enough Prove.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by AskProf: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

What network problem?

Did you really read through what the OP wrote?

Or, do you work @ Palm Credit?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
AskProf:

What network problem?

Did you really read through what the OP wrote?

Or, do you work @ Palm Credit?

You Are Very Confused For Saying That I work with palm credit Loan App
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by chigoziri2403(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Make a formal complaint to the CBN and copy them, watch them crawling to beg you, for them to accept that it's a mistake on their part, you have them on their balls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by gambia(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
"Reconciliation kill you there" wan burst my belle oo grin grin Op, you no get joy aswear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by andyanders: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You Are Very Confused For Saying That I work with palm credit Loan App

It is possible you work with them. You have seen her screenshot, why not resolve her issue when you know much about them?

I put it to you herein, that you know much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Timbers
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2020
andyanders:

It is possible you work with them. You have seen her screenshot, why not resolve her issue when you know much about them?

I put it to you herein, that you know much.

I registered on palm credit since 2017 as a customer, I know everything about them and how strong their policy are.
As Far As, Palm Credit Loan App, haven't deducted any money from her bank account, why is The Girl calling them 419, one Man food is another man's Poison.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by naijaboy756: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2020
This OP is not cultured at alllllll

How can you be this mannerless and insultive??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Thank God for Nairaland forum. If not they wouldn't do anything. Nairaland God bless you.
They sent message just now that it has been reversed.
Truly you need madness sometimes to cure madness. Were la fi n wo were.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
The message

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Asj001: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
palmcredit is a scam
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Thomthom(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
The company English self na wa...
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by StylesX: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Twinmama:
Nigerians please beware of PALM CREDIT online loan offers. They have started a means of defrauding Nigerians. If you have your ATM card details on their app please call your bank to deactivate your card and reissue a new one for you, for safety. To be fore warned is to fore harmed.

This is my story, I applied for a loan last week Friday, June 12, I received a message that it has been disbursed, I kept checking and checking my Bank App only to realize that nothing was disbursed. All attempt to contact them failed throughout Friday and Saturday morning, but by afternoon I was able to contact their customer service line. The lady spoke to me that they realized that the loan didn't go through that they will reverse it withing 24 hours, lo and behold, my people, 24hrs has gone since last week till today, they've not done anything. I DM them on facebook on Twitter on their App but no, they didn't reverse it and the timer has been running for repayment. There is no day that goes by that I don't engage them still the same thing.

Surprisingly, today I stumbled upon a chat on facebook where one of them said that, they want to recoup the money Nigerians are yet to pay them from the innocent ones, so they will ask you to apply for a loan and nothing will be disbursed. When the timer reaches the day to repay, they will start deduction your money, and they've started deducting their money. They have been complaining and calling their customer line yet nothing is done.
I therefore urge you Nigerians please deactivate your card from their App, either you applied for loan or not, they have started defrauding people
I will send the screenshot of my chats on all their social media platforms.
Hello, I am having this exact issue right now, they are acting as if I'm owing them, how can I owe them for a loan I didn't receive, please help me with how you solved yours.
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Twinmama(f): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
StylesX:
Hello, I am having this exact issue right now, they are acting as if I'm owing them, how can I owe them for a loan I didn't receive, please help me with how you solved yours.

Hello, sorry about that, it can be very annoying. I was able to resolve mine after two weeks of engaging them on all their social media platforms and mail, So just keep calling their lines, send messages through their app, keep sending them mail and engage them on twitter, I guess they answered me on twitter. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by StylesX: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Twinmama:

Hello, sorry about that, it can be very annoying. I was able to resolve mine after two weeks of engaging them on all their social media platforms and mail, So just keep calling their lines, send messages through their app, keep sending them mail and engage them on twitter, I guess they answered me on twitter. Best of luck.
thanks, much appreciated
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by elizabeth24: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
they have done it for me many times... they are scam i was forced to block my atm . still they call all my contacts am owing them money but nothing entered my account

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by notym2chektym: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
On the contrary, Palmcredit is one of the best loan apps. I use it and it's been smooth all through
Sometimes it can be network issue,at times it can be communication gap. Don't always rush to tarnish people's business, it's not easy to do business in Nigeria
Since your money has been reversed,why not create another thread on that
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by Pauladex(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
From mouth of two testifiers we establish the truth. I hail palm credit
Re: Nigerians Beware Of Palm Credit: I Have Unveiled Their Fraudulent Activity by nedekid: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Make a formal complaint to the CBN and copy them, watch them crawling to beg you, for them to accept that it's a mistake on their part, you have them on their balls
What is he complaining about? No transaction has taken place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Declared Missing in Abuja (Photos) / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / How Drug Traffickers Are Swallowing Condoms Filled With Liquid Cocaine - Interpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.