Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (40398 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by pyro62(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Many of you obviously didn't read the post. You just read the title, and reacted based on that.

Her reaction was based entirely on the emotion that came from seeing her husband cheating on her right on her matrimonial bed.

The report said she was enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger. Which means that when she entered, the identity of the girl being raped was not immediately known to her. All she knew was that her husband was cheating on her with a stranger right on their matrimonial bed.

Wives who enter their rooms suddenly and find their husbands in bed with a stranger can react in similar manner.

Get sense joor. Is the reporter in her mind that you would analyze her reaction based on reports? Sometimes think for yourself if you are not a robot
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by bigname23: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
The man had more than one wife but still conceived the idea of raping a 13yr old minor?
My people can we now see that polygamy is not a solution to Rape?
nor mind sum pepo ...imagine a grown up adult suggesting dat we shud go back to polygamy as Africans because it is d solution to rape.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Even after wives he still want to rape

GOAT!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
pyro62:

Get sense joor. Is the reporter in her mind that you would analyze her reaction based on reports? Sometimes think for yourself if you are not a robot

Are you reacting based on what was on her mind or the report?

I had decided not to reply to your imbecility but then I changed my mind and decided to educate you.

Even in a court of law, judgment is made based on what is reported .

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Adroit144(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
I am still confused on how the mind of a rapist works.. You have wives and you still decided to rape a 13 year old girl
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by pyro62(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Are you reacting based on what was on her mind or the report?

I had decided not to reply to your imbecility but then I changed my mind and decided to educate you.

Even in a court of law, judgment is made based on what is reported .

When the blunt clear from your eyes you will realise I already forgive your stupidity. Because I understand that common sense is not common, you trying to be intellectual on cheap drug. When your eyes clear you'll see that a woman wouldn't report her husband to the police because he is cheating on her, but it's more logical to report because it's an underage that's being raped.. Get sense..

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2020
pyro62:

When the blunt clear from your eyes you will realise I already forgive your stupidity. Because I understand that common sense is not common, you trying to be intellectual on cheap drug. When your eyes clear you'll see that a woman wouldn't report her husband to the police because he is cheating on her, but it's more logical to report because it's an underage that's being raped.. Get sense..

Where in the report did you read that she reported to the police?

She cried out and people were attracted to the scene. That must have been when they all noticed who the victim was.

When we tell you people to read, you think we are being unnecessarily hard on you. See now. Such a short post, and you still failed to read it.

How can you contribute to a discussion when you have such excruciatingly limited knowledge about the issue being discussed?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Drizzy5001(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2020
13 years old? Kai undecided
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by ITDarrell(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rapping a girl that is well covered (in hijab)!!!
I thought they use to say "poorly covered body attracts rapping'"
Hypocrites everywhere!!!
Justice for the poor girl!!!
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by pyro62(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Where in the report did you read that she reported to the police?

She cried out and people were attracted to the scene. That must have been when they all noticed who the victim was.

When we tell you people to read, you think we are being unnecessarily hard on you. See now. Such a short post, and you still failed to read it.

How can you contribute to a discussion when you have such excruciatingly limited knowledge about the issue being discussed?

Wife exposes husband who rapes minor. Oga Ronald reader.. Stop deviating attention from the rape aspect and shifting it to the cheating aspect.. I don't know what you've been through in your relationshit recently, and I don't care. And I'm not being hard on you, I just what you to exercise your brain power on issues because you won't go far being a shallow thinker. The reason the wife scream until neighbors came was because it was a RAPE that was going on not a consentual sex, and it was also a MINOR. If you still refuse to get sense, enjoy your "ignorance as stupidity".
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
pyro62:

Wife exposes husband who rapes minor. Oga Ronald reader.. Stop deviating attention from the rape aspect and shifting it to the cheating aspect.. I don't know what you've been through in your relationshit recently, and I don't care. And I'm not being hard on you, I just what you to exercise your brain power on issues because you won't go far being a shallow thinker. The reason the wife scream until neighbors came was because it was a RAPE that was going on not a consentual sex, and it was also a MINOR. If you still refuse to get sense, enjoy your "ignorance as stupidity".

It appears like you are not only ignorant, but blind as well. Below is the original report. I have put in bold the major highlights of the report:

"An enraged wife’s scream has exposed the alleged rape of a minor by her 42-year-old husband , Ahmadu Idris,
Idris had allegedly asked his victim, a 13-year-old seller of wrappers, to take the wares to his wives in his house for them to make their choices.
According to father of the teenage girl, Musa Abubakar, the girl took the wrappers to the man’s house, not knowing that the wives were not at home.
Abubakar said the man trailed his daughter and pounced on her the moment they arrived the house, threatening to kill her if she shouted.
The man’s luck ran out, however, because the younger wife on whose bed he took her to suddenly returned to the house and caught the man in the act.

Our correspondent learnt, enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger on her matrimonial bed, she screamed to attract attention.
The Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed the incident Wednesday, said it occurred in Ngwalam village in Numan local government area last week when the victim was sent by her grandmother to market some female wrappers to her neighbours.
Nguroje said the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Numan local government area brought the matter which was transferred to Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the command in Yola.
He assured that the case would be treated with diligence and the culprit prosecuted according to the dictates of the law."

Even the correspondent who obviously has done some interviews reported that the woman was enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger and not because he was on top of an underaged girl. Nowhere in the report was it written that she screamed because her husband was on top of a minor.

The title is correct because her scream was what eventually exposed the man.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
That woman did the right thing. that rapist must face the law. rape must stop, i repeat rape must stop
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by GudLion(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
"The younger wife" which means the man is a polygamist yet went on to rape a little girl in his matrimonial home! shocked What a DOG!
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Kyari79(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
He is noting but an igbo
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:
Seems you do.
i dnt care if i do have it because i know i wont rape anyone
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by ibrahim55(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
13 years old ogao

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Kogbaski: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

She didn't call him out, at least not for raping.

Her scream which was caused by her anger of being cheated on was what exposed the man.

And the situation was further worsened by the fact that the husband was on top of a stranger right on her own bed.
ok, whatever the case he was finally exposed
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Kogbaski: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
YangaBabe:
oh really? Well I know I can carry out all my transactions from my mobile phone with GT bank mobile wallet. How about that? wink
yeah, there's really so much you can do with the GT bank mobile wallet.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kogbaski:
ok, whatever the case he was finally exposed

Of course, he was eventually exposed.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie:
Good woman.
The truth is a couple of many of us know one or two rapists who are either family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc.
If we all can stand up, defy familial relations, bro codes, and whatever ties you have with a rapist and call them out for justice to prevail, posterity will never forget you.
And you haven't mentioned their names yet. Going by your truth, you should be arrested immediately for covering up your family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc.
Somebody call 911 over here.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie:

Don't be a .... undecided
This statement, if you mean it, will actually make you a fool in your own words, you silly little uncultured girl.
Next time, try not to make careless statements and think of others not just your self. You consider it rude to be made to believe you have them in your circle but you were very okay believing most others do.

It's spelt fool btw.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by safarigirI(f): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

This statement, if you mean it, will actually make you a fool in your own words, you silly little uncultured girl.
Next time, try not to make careless statements and think of others not just your self. You consider it rude to be made to believe you have them in your circle but you were very okay believing most others do.

It's spelt fool btw.
the zoie has been banned. She is notorious for abusing people on this forum.
I reported all her offensive posts to the mods and she was banned this morning.
When she comes back from ban I hope she will learn how to be courteous.
Oops she has create another account and I've reported it too
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
the zoie has been banned. She is notorious for abusing people on this forum.
I reported all her offensive posts to the mods and she was banned this morning.
When she comes back from ban I hope she will learn how to be courteous.

Lol. Well done. But tbh, I doubt she'll learn anything. The frustration and toxicity in her obviously comes from such a deep place, deeper than any of us can fathom.
Let's just hope the best for her, anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.