Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (40401 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by YangaBabe: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kogbaski:
Nice thing for her to do by calling him out. This should be a lesson to women who are scared of calling out their husband rapists. Meanwhile do you know you can open an account without bvn?
oh really? Well I know I can carry out all my transactions from my TECNO phone with GT bank mobile wallet. How about that? wink
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by nappy760(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
They should just start killing rapists already angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by bukatyne(f): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Good one Alhaja.

Takes a lot of courage and strength of character.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

In other words you have a fetish for rape. undecided
really?? i dont know i have it
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 18, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Lmao
And his wife ruined him.

Fear woman
My people fear woman.

Check my signature

he ruined himself u dip.......
what if he was abusing your daughter would u state the same...wow

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by amosrich(m): 1:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

Why don't you give out your 13 year old daughter to a 42 year old dog when you become a father?

Huh...no vex na...I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing..I'm just saying since they accept it there,like its acceptable in their tradition...he would have just married her at once na...instead of rape her...
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by hardbody: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow the woman is real woman.

She should be gone before the man finishes his jail term...if you know you know
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Originalsly: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm.... the guy is a pedophile. They should find out if he abused his children.... relatives and other young hawkers. Seems like these cases get forwarded to some serious sounding Police departments and that's it... case closed.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by ehinmowo: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Bola146:
Better! Useless man! let him face the law! The innocent child is someone's child

The post said "younger wife". Meaning baba have more than one wife. Yet still raping minor
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by EnkayDezign4: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
The man had more than one wife but still conceived the idea of raping a 13yr old minor?
My people can we now see that polygamy is not a solution to Rape?

It has never been.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by farem: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
The man had more than one wife but still conceived the idea of raping a 13yr old minor?
My people can we now see that polygamy is not a solution to Rape?

That's the warped idea the islamists advance to cure adultery. The idea that originated from the uncontrolled appetite from their progenitor himself who miserably and shamefully violated the maximum quota allowed
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by princety24(m): 3:52am On Jun 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nCM4p_-Hw Omah Lay - Bad influence ( video)
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Eniolakiite(f): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Just good that we have more awareness now and many rapists will get caught sooner or later and face the consequences. Rape is evil!!!
Because of coitus, you become a beast..can never comprehend...

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Modikko(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2020
You have comprehension problem. Read again slowly. It appears english is your problem. Maybe I should write it in your native language

JasonScoolari:
.....So says a rape apologists.

You'll be caught soon.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by ussy09(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Olosho are fast becoming essential commodities, government should give them pass to resume work before all this pervert finish our young children
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by AnyaoguW6(m): 5:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Join Bevely Foundation on there Instagram page to be part of there pandemic quiz program, any one who answered the quiz question will receive mobile recharge card. This quiz is conducted on Instagram @beverlyfoundation
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by xendra: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2020
sensible Aflix come and justify yourself here again.
how many these days has been the fault of the raped
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2020
farem:

That's the warped idea the islamists advance to cure adultery. The idea that originated from the uncontrolled appetite from their progenitor himself who miserably and shamefully violated the maximum quota allowed
...having sex with uncountable slaves is also permitted...those hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by TheSparrow: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Doncyn(f): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Untill federal government pass judgement on rape,I DNT think it will ever stop....pls God save d vulnerables ones.....
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow the woman is real woman.

What makes her a real woman?

She was just being a typical woman. She was enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger. The report never said she was enraged that her husband was raping a minor.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Kogbaski:
Nice thing for her to do by calling him out. This should be a lesson to women who are scared of calling out their husband rapists. Meanwhile do you know you can open an account without bvn?

She didn't call him out, at least not for raping.

Her scream which was caused by her anger of being cheated on was what exposed the man.

And the situation was further worsened by the fact that the husband was on top of a stranger right on her own bed.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by propsvilla3: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Rape didn't start today
I remember during my Child hood
I witnessed series adults raping girl children under plantain trees. Thank God there is now awareness about the activities of these monsters. Also I want the Issue of rape of a boy Child looked into seriously. Many Young boys are constantly raped by adult females. I also wtinessed this during my Childhood days, infact I was raped at Age 7. But You know the Society will never take the rape of a Boy Child serious. We need a strong Legal action against this monsters who are hell bent in destroying the future of innocent children and adults.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Creamychic:
Good on her! Such women are rare. Most will turn a blind eye. Some men will remain scum forever.

Many of you obviously didn't read the post. You just read the title, and reacted based on that.

Her reaction was based entirely on the emotion that came from seeing her husband cheating on her right on her matrimonial bed.

The report said she was enraged to find her husband on top of a stranger. Which means that when she entered, the identity of the girl being raped was not immediately known to her. All she knew was that her husband was cheating on her with a stranger right on their matrimonial bed.

Wives who enter their rooms suddenly and find their husbands in bed with a stranger can react in similar manner.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Skinkerjnr(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
whytediamond:
How a man with 2 wives still found a 13y/o sexier than both of his wives is beyond science. cry
Just my thoughts..... I tire for some people
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by pyro62(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2020
This man even has more than one wife. So he is not sex starved!! What is his motive of raping a minor if not shear wickedness?? He should be eliminated for the sake of future rape victims angry
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2020
propsvilla3:
Rape didn't start today
I remember during my Child hood
I witnessed series adults raping girl children under plantain trees. Thank God there is now awareness about the activities of these monsters. Also I want the Issue of rape of a boy Child looked into seriously. Many Young boys are constantly raped by adult females. I also wtinessed this during my Childhood days, infact I was raped at Age 7. But You know the Society will never take the rape of a Boy Child serious. We need a strong Legal action against this monsters who are hell bent in destroying the future of innocent children and adults.

There have always been awareness as well. The problem then was that the victim always took all the blames and so they always shied away from reporting their abusers.

And as you know, rape is mostly always perpetrated by people close to the victim. So, imagine a pastor raping an underage girl in the choir. Who would believe her, especially if the pastor is someone that is highly regarded in that community or society or country? Even her parents may not believe her.

When Busola Dakolo accused Fatoyinbo of raping her, I read that even her siblings did not believe her. Now, let us imagine that we are certain that Fatoyinbo really did rape her, do you think Busola would ever feel protected to make any such complaints in the future? She would have lost faith in the society's ability to protect rape victims or to view rape allegations with open minds.

There is also the problem of hypocrisy. Many of the people blaming the rapist in the OP would probably have a different view if the rapist was a pastor. They would be making excuses for him now, and be castigating the wife and the victim. They will make it appear like the world is against the church. They will even accuse Seun of using Nairaland as a platform for attacking the church.

If we are serious about fighting rape, we must fight it with all the seriousness it deserves, not caring who is involved, even if that person is a well known pastor or sheikh.

As for the law protecting the male folk against rape, I think we need to first reorientate the society because many people still believe that men can't be raped. We need to first eliminate this ignorance using education. People need to understand that erection and ejaculation are not the same as consent. If you rape a man and he has an erection, it doesn't take away the fact that you forced yourself on him. Erection and ejaculation are involuntary actions just like the wetness of the vagina which some rape victims have confessed to having while being raped. Our society is so ignorant about rape that we need to first educate them before making laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) / Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.