Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kegite Introjara - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kegite Introjara (1314 Views)

Video Of A Kegite Gyration / Kegite Club – Gyration Naija / Kegite Club: Introduce Yasef Via Ur Numencleture, Ilya & Kariability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kegite Introjara by Austine8090(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Amina aminate aminatete disa isa data bruta voicemail of am karid,

biko let am karid ina disa vecinarium interat cum identify for onwad komradik milky miky.
days belong to all ayam karid cum cultured.
POLYNAKED MY ILYA
ASOROCK I REMEN
Re: Kegite Introjara by Austine8090(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Ayam karid to interact bikokwa
Re: Kegite Introjara by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 4:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Entity lakadat.. Dis is the wogged voice of dat animale that was transchanged, transamadi, transekulu, transkpakpa, and resurrected on dat day d, time t, into a thickadamus element via d imperial voice of baba elemu ilya du uniben and waz deemed fit to b called AB kpokporikpor.
Re: Kegite Introjara by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2020
I remainet masef AB Kpokporikpor d resident gbolagburugburu 1 of nairaland gyrating from the whole rackamus. Bikokwa all ayam karid and all komradium dat can sankore my vanbrances ID yasef and neva 4get 2 imbibe holy water frm d holy shrine 2 chase corona virus.
Re: Kegite Introjara by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 5:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Waz it nt out of d excess iberiberism of satan dat he had to jamman fellow J when he jamman fellow j he fayad '' If u are truly the son of eledumare tinatone dis nkume into agege bread and solidify'' and fellow jesus fayad abaka " 4 it is written in the book of bookosis dat man shall nt live by bread alone but by every word dat emanate frm di bukal cavity of eledumare". I miss kegite gyration sha good ol days.
Re: Kegite Introjara by Austine8090(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
I remainet masef AB Kpokporikpor d resident gbolagburugburu 1 of nairaland gyrating from the whole rackamus. Bikokwa all ayam karid and all komradium dat can sankore my vanbrances ID yasef and neva 4get 2 imbibe holy water frm d holy shrine 2 chase corona virus.
idikwa very karid.
days alongatua
Re: Kegite Introjara by Austine8090(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Waz it nt out of d excess iberiberism of satan dat he had to jamman fellow J when he jamman fellow j he fayad '' If u are truly the son of eledumare tinatone dis nkume into agege bread and solidify'' and fellow jesus fayad abaka " 4 it is written in the book of bookosis dat man shall nt live by bread alone but by every word dat emanate frm di bukal cavity of eledumare". I miss kegite gyration sha good ol days.
karid ojare.
Re: Kegite Introjara by Austine8090(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Entity lakadat.. Dis is the wogged voice of dat animale that was transchanged, transamadi, transekulu, transkpakpa, and resurrected on dat day d, time t, into a thickadamus element via d imperial voice of baba elemu ilya du uniport and waz deemed fit to b called AB kpokporikpor.
That is to second say
ilya POrta square to be very specifik
Re: Kegite Introjara by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2022
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Entity lakadat.. Dis is the wogged voice of dat animale that was transchanged, transamadi, transekulu, transkpakpa, and resurrected on dat day d, time t, into a thickadamus element via d imperial voice of baba elemu ilya du uniben and waz deemed fit to b called AB kpokporikpor.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Know About Alaafin Of Oyo, What Is Abobaku? / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. / Pls Help Me Supply The Names Of These Things In Lgbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.