Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary (18810 Views)

Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records / Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / 2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by odiks: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
National Vice Chairman, Northeast of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Comrade Mustapha Salihu has dissociated himself from a court order directing him to take over as National Secretary of the party.

The court order dated June 16, 2020, was purportedly obtained at the FCT High Court sitting at Maitama and presided over by Justice S. U Bature.

The motion ex-parte with number FCT/HC/M/7707/2020 was supported by an affidavit sworn by one Obinna Ugwu.

The order which had Comrade Salihu as the purported applicant granted the interim order that he should act as National Secretary pending “the decision of a validly convened National Executive Committee, NEC or pending the hearing and determination of the motion on notice already filed, whichever comes first.”

Salihu in a swift reaction said he was not a party to it, explaining that there was no way he could have been part of the court processes when he was at a meeting of the party’s stakeholders from the Northeast where the decision was reached to nominate and endorse Arc. Waziri Bulama as the acting National Secretary of the party.

He said; “My zone, the North East has already nominated Architect Waziri Bulama in the presence of the Senate President, APC governors from the zone and other party stakeholders as the acting National Secretary. I was at the meeting where this decision was reached. So, why would I now go back to obtain a court order to act as National Secretary?

“I was not part of such shenanigans. It is not in my character to play such dirty politics and I condemn in strong terms those behind the act. At a time like this when the party is going through trying times, it is such a time that all lovers of the party must pull together to keep the party together.

Those joined in the said application as defendants are the National Legal Adviser, Babatunde Ogala, National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, and the acting National Secretary and the APC, Arc. Waziri Bulama.

Vanguard
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/apc-crisis-nwc-member-dissociates-self-from-court-order-asking-him-to-take-over-as-secretary/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by kahal29: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Shebi you were the one that started the court actions now that other hawks in the party have taken over the action you instituted you are now lamenting.

7 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by SmartProf(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, verily verily I say unto you, that the APC leadership has become a public nuisance of recent. I wish we can bundle them and send them to Wuhan for any clinical trial for covid 19 possible vaccine, cos even our evil forest will reject them. Even in Zimbabwe, their political party leaders are not this disorganized

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Finnese001: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
alright
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Baloranking(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.

This party crisis keeps on increasing day by day.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by yeyeboi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC Party Of Public Miscreants , They Are So Confused That They Don’t Even Know What To Do Anymore SMH..

Spits on buhari , tinubu And Oshi Omo Ole’s Head angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by ORIENTATION101: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Shuaibu should Just Approach the court and nullify the academic paper called court ordercheesy

Giadom can arrange 16 members of his family to for NWC meeting in his living room. Cos he is no longer a member of NWC.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Melison(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
This party crises is worse than David luiz versus man city

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by hgyg: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
7 DAYS: WEBSITE DESIGN VIRTUAL TRAINING. Commencement Date: 26th June-2nd July.| TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk| REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System|
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by leyinape: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
wahala dey o
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Kicktaker(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Haba na Only APC matter dey trend dz days for Nairaland?...nonsense
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by jlinkd78(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Noted
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
What the hell is going on with the APC? Why are they just abusing the courts processes?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by jackdaniels(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
I am SHOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by BrutalJab: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC scatter scatter grin

PDP will easily take over Edo state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by tesppidd: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
See how the courts are just disgracing themselves?

APC currently has 2 problems;

Buhari and the Judiciary.

13 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by BrutalJab: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
jackdaniels:
I am SHOCKED
When you aren't the clueless Buhari that is always shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by ryloy: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gaidom that dont have authority and backing of NWC , roaming about like online wailers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Dpharisee: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC has become a public disgrace to the point that Felix the BBQGRILLS guy and his team has stopped commenting in defence of his darling daddy and darling party grin

9 Likes

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by sureinfo: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok o
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by ORIENTATION101: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Kwamecron(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
I see

Na this one get concience

Not moved by obaseki money compare to victor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by mytime24(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
I no knw if na APC or Corona

b naija virus sef sad
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome development. I love northerners. They are not greedy, they respect constituted authorities and not power intoxicated like our brothers here in the south. God bless you sir.God bless Buhari, Prof. Osinbajo, Asiwaju Tinubu and God bless Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by josh0200(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is pure Nigerian politics,,,but what really happens when the center cannot hold
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by morris477(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC with their wahala
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Abuleoshi: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bunch of useless people!
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by Olayinka8793(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Association of past criminals.
It is a pity they have a lifeless character as president and party leader and all this is allowed to go on, someone who can't control his immediate family.
May we never have any course to put our personal progress and success in the hands of a lifeless and incompetent character.
Re: Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary by adioolayi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Politics 101

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Meets Abdullahi Adamu (Pictures) / Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders At Aso Villa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.