Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? (1805 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Good morning all. Please. I'm a novice, but I intend to travel. As a graduate, who intend to travel to either Canada or US. What part- time course or vocationary training can I go for that can enable me to stay back after everything? The aim is to stay back. How do I achieve this?
What are the process?
What is the fianance obligation to achieve this? Thank you.
Please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Mbdovey:
Good morning all. Please. I'm a novice, but I intend to travel. As a graduate, who intend to travel to either Canada or US. What part- time course or vocationary training can I go for that can enable me to stay back after everything? The aim is to stay back. How do I achieve this?
What are the process?
Please enlighten me.
canada https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Usa go through schooling route which cost about 5 to 10m

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by tbag4110: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2020
highest 7m
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2020
tbag4110:
highest 7m
for what precisely?
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
canada https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Usa go through schooling route which cost about 5 to 10m
the school you mentioned, is it for masters programs? The link you attached, is too bulky please. I can't find answer to my kind of question.
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Mbdovey:
the school you mentioned, is it for masters programs? The link you attached, is too bulky please. I can't find answer to my kind of question.
yes masters. Vocational training there are also expensive like masters. If you dont have money no hope for going to those countries. For canada if u are less that 31 with masters or bsc plus a diploma, and can score higher ielts scores and also 3 years experience. You qualify. Will cost u about 600l to procees and 3.7m bank balance.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Stewart883(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Madam leave all this Canada and USA talk. Find your way to Germany or Norway. Cheap tuition fees and plenty of work after schooling

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stewart883:
Madam leave all this Canada and USA talk. Find your way to Germany or Norway. Cheap tuition fees and plenty of work after schooling
What are the requirements for Germany? Which course or vocationary training can I go for? So that I can stay back
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Stewart883(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mbdovey:
What are the requirements for Germany? Which course or vocationary training can I go for? So that I can stay back

There are alot just google them. But most importantly for Germany you must have some knowledge of the German language
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stewart883:

There are alot just google them. But most importantly for Germany you must have some knowledge of the German language
Bro you see that Germany I no fur for them jare I like the country before but one person don tell me before say he finish school and he no see work there na hin I just lock up for the country she should try Netherlands I asked about almost four people living there and they gave a good remark about the country
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by WakeNbaked: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro you see that Germany I no fur for them jare I like the country before but one person don tell me before say he finish school and he no see work there na hin I just lock up for the country she should try Netherlands I asked about almost four people living there and they gave a good remark about the country
What is budget for Netherland?
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
WakeNbaked:

What is budget for Netherland?
Am not sure though but shouldn't be more than €12000
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by WakeNbaked: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am not sure though but shouldn't be more than €12000
For masters o
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
WakeNbaked:

For masters o
See check Netherlands student enquires just scroll down I read one just now on travel section
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by AndreSalvatore: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Try Edo airways...
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Richdee1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
AndreSalvatore:
Try Edo airways...
cc: edoairways
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by edoairways: 1:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Richdee1:

cc: edoairways

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Richdee1(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2020
edoairways:
You get special flight out of the country PS: no be me call u check the one above me
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by AlamuBiyi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Have you heard of the Canadian PR? Its the best way ever. � But you'll be required to learn French Language and take Ielts. But it's worth it, a lifetime thing �� smiley [color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by olalekan9320(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
AlamuBiyi:
Have you heard of the Canadian PR? Its the best way ever. � But you'll be required to learn French Language and take Ielts. But it's worth it, a lifetime thing �� smiley [color=#770077][/color]
it's not compulsory you learn french
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by AlamuBiyi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
olalekan9320:
it's not compulsory you learn french

Really, how possible please? I feel the chance is so slim without french
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by olalekan9320(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
AlamuBiyi:

Really, how possible please? I feel the chance is so slim without french
the chance is only slim if you are way above 30. French should be the last resort.

Below 30 with masters or 2 or more certificate and with 3 or more years of experience won't need French. You can use that link to calculate your points

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by dasparrow: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mbdovey:
What are the process?
Please enlighten me.

In case you haven't heard, trump barred Nigerians from migrating permanently to the United States. So even if you get to America on a student or tourist visa, you will not be able to change your status to permanent residency. This is even if you marry an American.

Migrating to Canada is doable but expensive and getting Canadian visa is very difficult too. If you have the funds though, no wahala. Try your luck.
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Dainy1(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2020
olalekan9320:
the chance is only slim if you are way above 30. French should be the last resort.

Below 30 with masters or 2 or more certificate and with 3 or more years of experience won't need French. You can use that link to calculate your points

That means no hope for some of us above 30yrs with first degree. For someone above 30, which is the better way to travel to Canada?
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by olalekan9320(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Dainy1:
That means no hope for some of us above 30yrs with first degree. For someone above 30, which is the better way to travel to Canada?
The best way depends on personal situation. If you are married and your spouse is below 30 that's also good, if there's no other option like 2 or more certificate, PNP, then French can come to the rescue
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by hammed71(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
dasparrow:

In case you haven't heard, trump barred Nigerians from migrating permanently to the United States. So even if you get to America on a student or tourist visa, you will not be able to change your status to permanent residency. This is even if you marry an American.

Migrating to Canada is doable but expensive and getting Canadian visa is very difficult too. If you have the funds though, no wahala. Try your luck.

Not true, you can still adjust your status in the USA to permanent residence and the ban is only temporary, they will lift it at a point in time
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by Xeeex: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Google.com
Re: How Do I Relocate To Either Canada Or US? by AlamuBiyi(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2020
I am definitely correct then, this is a very difficult thing to run in this present country situation if you'll agree.
If this is what you need aside of French, then it's still a very uneasy task

olalekan9320:

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Malaysia / Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working / Prisons Around The World Compared To Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.