Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (40883 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by m140(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
caleboxylic:

Do you know the percentage of niger delta that is igbo land? What you don't know, you won't know.

Go to elele, Asaba, ahoada or ndoki and tell them that they are not igbo. Go to rotimi chibuike Facebook page and tell him that he is not Igbo. I'm sure you won't come back the same.

Talk about your tribe and stop looking at the great igbo nation that you are not part of.
Why are you afraid of Nigeria dissolution? Unity beggar.

As an igbo man, all I want is a great igbo nation to emerge and nothing else. Ijaw, Efik, ibibio, ogoni and others in old eastern Nigeria can group as they deem fit. I don't want to share a nation with them.
Na cus that war then no collect you,,,, if any igbo state no look like dubai now , wetin your biafra wan become. Dem hold una governor hands to do well,,,, keep deceiving yourself there

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Lovelyn451(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
who are you to know what Igbo's want and what they don't want? every Igbo man wants to have and control their own govt. And how does that stop you from owning landed properties and business in another land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by FuckDaMods: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.
You are simply crying.. When it's time tell all so-called niger delta states they are not part of Biafra(except benin and probably delta)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Yujin(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Topsic70:

diswan is most def an ipob militant.
Its a nobrainer! The payne izreal!
ndo!
grin

[s][/s]
Lol. I just redirected his wishes back to him. If you agree with him, the wish is applicable to you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Eskdale(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
last time I checked: 1 Biafran pounds = N800 naira - N270 in most countries

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Adezanoti: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bros why all this chanting! Shebi na dat kanu abi na kalu abi wetin be in name sef dey ginger una swagger. I just like the guy so much. He dey sell una future won dey use am arrange meeting to collect money from that stupid Fulani masqurade wey dey abj. I laff for una matter. If una won comot for Lagos comot na abi den dey hold una? ...

If I hear fem for ur mouth again u go c wetin I go do u! ���

TheRealProphet:
It seems you haven't travel outside Lagos b4, because there are many industrialized state with money making opportunities. eg-Imo,Kano,Abia,Rivers,Ogun state etc.

I know Lagos and Ogun state top the chat of IGR but I bet you that Igbo's business ideas is the driving force in Lagos and Ogun state IGR..if Igbo's leave you will notice drastic economic decline in your Lagos and Ogun state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Carteroz: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

How many Igbos have properties in the UAE and USA compared to Lagos alone? From Orile- Trade fair- Festac-Badagry, Igbos dominate those areas. Alaba is majorly run by Igbos, computer village has a huge Igbo presence, not to speak of small businesses here and there.

You people just want to kill your people's destiny...
we beg u to fight for us?..see this one

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by mabea: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tozilly:

Speak for urself broda. I am an Igbo n hv nvr bn a fan of Kanu n his likes with their agenda. So also r many of my friends n relatives. Don't b surprised that if u take a referendum today, over 70% of Igbos doesn't want to go anywhere. It baffles me to see enlightened people follow a nonentity like Kanu. They just use gullible people to cash out!
Like myself you may not believe in Kanu but I can assure you that majority of Igbos believe in the Biafra dream. I don't know where you reside and who your close associates are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by heysquare(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.
Let them start moving their belongings first then we would take their agitation serious. I don't think any reasonable person would stop them from moving their legitimate properties to the east and in doing so it would be easy for them to carry out the referendum to exit Nigeria. That is a ☮️ peaceful move
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Centcanada: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!
for ur Information, you do not know how it work so keep shot and see how it unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Eddiecute86(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

And who told you that Igbos don’t want to exit?
Since when did you become the advocate of the Igbos. If a senator can say he will vote for Biafra if referendum is conducted who are you to say otherwise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
ume1000:
isreal did not acquire freedom in Egypt. They moved out , so let the great treek begin you guys are free to move to any island or uninhabited place to set up your own country. Antarctica. Would be a good start
hmmmm....sense wee nor kee u ds gye.
Great thinking!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Adezanoti:
Bros why all this chanting! Shebi na dat kanu abi na kalu abi wetin be in name sef dey ginger una swagger. I just like the guy so much. He dey sell una future won dey use am arrange meeting to collect money from that stupid Fulani masqurade wey dey abj. I laff for una matter. If una won comot for Lagos comot na abi den dey hold una? ...

If I hear fem for ur mouth again u go c wetin I go do u! ���

cheesy your talk no make sense jare..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by jbcul4ril(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
You don't even like yourselves as Igbos let alone stay together as one. Pleassss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by wizod(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
[s]Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu![/s]
i don't knw dat people with dead brain still exists on nairaland. Igbos want to go and besides, Nnamdi Kanu is not an albino

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by bigcasava1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Nothing will happen..Nigeria's don't want Igbo's to go because of our immerse contributions to the growth of this country.
lame idea bro, very lame.
then u and ur family will come and occupy southeast abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Topsic70: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eddiecute86:

And who told you that Igbos don’t want to exit?
Since when did you become the advocate of the Igbos. If a senator can say he will vote for Biafra if referendum is conducted who are you to say otherwise?
siddon dia make pant dey wear u, u hia?
Who's in d best position to move a motion for d leflendon in abuja? Shibuso d spare parts trader in alaba mkt or d likes of senator Abaribe (chopping both ways) in d senate?

Lolz.....dt time professor wants to copy primary sch student's solution, u know say water don pass garri!

grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by donslime: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
for my opinion kalu is as greedy as the so called biafra people or followers ,the only reason this man is shouting biafra is just bcus of the crude in niger delta ,tell me aside these states in niger delta that u guys cut among the so called biafra what do u have in south east
[/quote]
[color=#990000][/color]?

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Bobyro: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Baba shut up, if you own a property in the US, it's still gonna be yours as far as it's in your name. Don't talk like a dummy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by vioment: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nnamdi kanu should go and sit down somewhere.

What is/are his reasonable contributions to any problem in Nigeria? Or is it just to be screaming exit at any chance he has. Or is he thinking he is going to be king, may I remind him that the igbos have no one king; he needs that reminder because if his spoken wishes come to existence, he will be sorely disappointed.

Offer ideas for national growth like equality, detribalization, business, professionalism, and other good ideas. Many Nigerians are open to these things. Stop making the igbos look like we are a bunch of angry people. We love Nigeria and we love a lot our igbo culture which revolves around love for yourself and your community, unity with all, fairness for all, willingness to learn and teach, and doing good great things that makes you successful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Austino778: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dont worry urslf....very very soon, dey wil beg us to leave.......
by d tym covid19 delivered it message to nigeria finish...

Very very soon....keep watching

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Bobyro: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Go and study news feeds of last week, you didn't pay me school fees so I am not responsible for educating you.
Leave the dummy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by SLAP44: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
donslime:
for my opinion kalu is as greedy as the so called biafra people or followers ,the only reason this man is shouting biafra is just bcus of the crude in niger delta ,tell me aside these states in niger delta that u guys cut among the so called biafra what do u have in south east[color=#990000][/color]?

We no longer count natural resources, we now count abundant human resources.

We have left you behind a long time ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by IpobAntidote: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
ProudBiafran:

This demon actually was so dissturbed that he created a moniker.

Damn, Biafra is tormenting this goat in his sleep.

This is very good.

Delusion is when you think your are important when in fact you are a worthless IPIG TRASH.

STFU and GET LOST.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by StillWiz: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
m140:

Is your own family united?

You don f**k up
You shouldn't bring up family matters here
I doubt you have respect for yours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Hezmatosky: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls do us a favour and come. You're welcome
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Bobyro: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

It is overhyped, but there is no south eastern state we can compare to it, no other state in Nigeria can stand Lagos for the next 20 years, business-wise. Stop thinking with your emotions and use your brains. This is a city where Igbos dominate the trade and commerce, whereas it is in the south-west. I stand by my guns that Nnamdi is a very selfish guy using naive youths to stay relevant.
You never go anywhere. You just dey think with your anus. Igbos have their own form of beverages and stuff be knowing o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Eddiecute86(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

And someone will think this one is educated. Which of the states are you referring to in your NIGER DELTA? Are you so daft that you don’t know Ondo, Imo, Abia are also included in the so called NIGER DELTA. Go back and learn rather than flagrantly displaying your ignorance here for everyone to see the height of your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PIMPAR: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.
Nearly has never killed a bed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Slynation(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
skyhighweb:
them get who ever fight for freedom n not get an attempt on his or her life?
So he should come down to Nigeria and die abi... grin I guess he knows what he's doing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by splendour7(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death.

Na me talk am. His death will be so shameful that he will be quickly n hurriedly buried by his kinsmen.

Ajo nwa si owere ba nne ya afo
that Is Ur Portion And That Of Your Entire Generation! Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by icankel: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Bro u must not reason through ur anus OK, so none of ur ppl have properties outside Nigeria? One Nigeria has never worked even though we pray for it to work but hence is not coming forth wat else do u think will be better of if not separation

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.