Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Obaseki Formally Joins PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP (47534 Views)

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Imhandegbelo Louis Joins PDP, Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by remigiusizunna(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
merit455:
He is not the reason why your father is not a public figure. Idiot
Sorry to disappoint you.... At my age and disposition,I don't banter words anyone who has nothing to offer.
Grow up boy
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by topboss: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Under Oshiomole APC had crisis in zamfara, the losses in Bauchi,Adamawa and the certificate forgery at bayelsa which the NWC led by Oshiomole could not identify.

Let us not even mention Imo state and Lagos state, which we all remember too well.

Oshiomole is a disgrace to humanity and lacks what it takes to lead in organized environment.

He is more like an agbero that depends on thugery. This has no place in organised civil society that is institutionalised in politics.

APC just reduced their chances in Edo.

They are not as strong in Edo state as they think and Oshiomole is doing his best to scatter APC.

How can Oshiomole have problem with almost every APC governor and the party think that is acceptable.

We all know Ondo was next after he finished in Edo, can a party survive like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by frog12: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
good for the man
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Karlifate: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Roman7:
APC n PDP all na d same Pple.....all of this is just a game
if e no favour u here switch sides it's that simple.......I won't be surprised if Dino Melaye goes back to APC.
Hahahaha...
Ize-Iyamu moved from PDP to APC & Obaseki moved from APC to PDP.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by truentalk: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
In 2016 Pdp presented apc decampee, now 2020 Pdp is also planning to present apc decampee. It seems pdp has no credible labour member that can contest governorship election in their midst.
You should have killed both... Politically .
Given obaseki ticket is a plus for apc.
My thoughts
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Fedrams: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tell me where they alleged Obaseki that he's embezzled. So who is not the thief you prefer. I know if you are in Benin, you will not be talking like this. He disallowed thurgry, agberos, he reduced the crime rate. Do you see a state an ordinary tout is celebrating being a billionaire. Am not from benin but am staying there. The rate at which obaseki is performing supercede ur governor

remigiusizunna:
Does that make him a less thief?

My fellow youths will still come here and either wail or hail him ,go back to their huts and type WHO DID WE WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY SEF.
Until we rise up to get rid of the likes of OBASEKI and OSHOMOLE ;we won't cease to complain BECAUSE until the rotten teeth is pulled,the mouth will always chew with caution.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by emperorlaqrin: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Win or no win, this man as won my heart for being courageous

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by martineverest(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
congratulations my governor...it's end of APC in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Liposure: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Trust no politician

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Prechgold1180(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
mikeycharles:
This life is just funny, Oshiomole supported Obaseki and he won Edo state, 4 years later they're now enemies and Oshiomole is now supporting his previous rival; Ize-Iyamu who contested against him 4 years ago. Fast forward to June 2020 and Oshiomole is suspended from his own post in APC and now Obaseki who was a fierce APC member is now in PDP; the same party his previous rival; Ize-Iyamu of 4 years back was in.

My head they turn, nobody should disturb me.
$till same 2016 governorship candidates dey just swap party lol

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by eneyoduke(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
E don set for EFCC Magu
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Roman7(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Karlifate:
Hahahaha... Ize-Iyamu moved from PDP to APC & Obaseki moved from APC to PDP.
u self dey see the game abi

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by remigiusizunna(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fedrams:
Tell me where they alleged Obaseki that he's embezzled. So who is not the thief you prefer. I know if you are in Benin, you will not be talking like this. He disallowed thurgry, agberos, he reduced the crime rate. Do you see a state an ordinary tout is celebrating being a billionaire. Am not from benin but am staying there. The rate at which obaseki is performing supercede ur governor

You just cited the areas you like what he is doing ,do you know his other sides?
or is he a saint.
NOTE I'm neither his supporter nor that of OSHO
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

He will use his school certificate result
i just dey laugh una,

He still the governor till November 12,
And he forged affidavit to became governor
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by lovere: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki you be man...fight to the end.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Enwhen(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
techmo:
cool

Political Suicide

Now Every APC member, EFCC, CBN, NTA, ICPC, DSS, FG would join in gangraping Obaseki into coma

Oshiomhole must be very happy his plan is falling into place, they have chased him out

Na Edo o... How wish u witnessed Bayelsa Gov election in 2015 , you would be praying for innocent people of Benin and even security agencies families ..South South is a hot zone o, not like Kogi... U saw that of rivers ...in all Na poor people go die ....just pray and forget about our forces o, it doesn't work at state level in the south south o...pls just pray for innocent people...
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by MDBoss(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
He looks sad and frightened... He is not sure of strength of his new party
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by rapid101(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
oshomole drive PDP comot Edo state only him use em selfishness bring dem back

abeg check my ziggy
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
WaistPain:

The supreme court might just reinstate him before the election time. Remember our judicial system has been bastardized by APC... they now have the court in their pockets

Wow !! I didn't know he has gone to supreme court
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Emarex: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC no longer have a state in south south
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by abbey37(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
PDP wants to collect there own share of obaseki's loot, no worry your e go soon clear for your face after the elections, sha keep small money to go on exile o���
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by bizhop01: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
For this reason Obaseki you are now a thief, according to buhari book of corruption.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Okoroawusa: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
I wish him all the best
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let the party begin, another 4 years of good governance to Edo people

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
topboss:
Under Oshiomole APC had crisis in zamfara, the losses in Bauchi,Adamawa and the certificate forgery at bayelsa which the NWC led by Oshiomole could not identify.

Let us not even mention Imo state and Lagos state, which we all remember too well.

Oshiomole is a disgrace to humanity and lacks what it takes to lead in organized environment.

He is more like an agbero that depends on thugery. This has no place in organised civil society that is institutionalised in politics.

APC just reduced their chances in Edo.

They are not as strong in Edo state as they think and Oshiomole is doing his best to scatter APC.

How can Oshiomole have problem with almost every APC governor and the party think that is acceptable.

We all know Ondo was next after he finished in Edo, can a party survive like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI8jdZ33Zs
hahahahahaha,
Oshomole could not identified certificate forgery in bayelsa, but he just identified obaseki forged affidavit and certificate,
You're still insulting him for doing a perfect job this time.
You must be ipob PDP. Who are always blind. To truth.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by MiaBeer(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obsaeki is a smart man. There's dignity in defeat even if he fails to win re-election and I applaud him for his COURAGE.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by xyz89: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
ll
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by mcquin(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:
He finally made chess move Amode didn't make...

But I tell you, its a wrong move.
Wrong. Ambode threw in the towel too early. No man knows tomorrow. Who would have thought Oshiomhole would be shown the way out of the APC Chairmanship position? How are you sure the tides won't finally turn in Obaseki's favour? Mind you I was born and raised and I still live in Benin. Obaseki is a man loved widely especially in Edo South and Central. Slowmir happens to reside in Benin too, ask him.

Only a coward gives up before the fight begins.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Ituneth(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
]
Is okay
No permanent friend or party only permanent interest
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Vadese1: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice move Obaseki. Long awaited. Apc is death in Edo Station. Oshomole on his way to political oblivious
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by cryptotech: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.