Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP (48608 Views)

Bandits Abduct 18 LG Staff In Zaria / Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers / Ondo Assembly Sacks 18 LG Council Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by kcbaba007: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by Gee64: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
My concern is not celebrating any political party by celebrating the fact that my able Governor Obaseki is victorious at last!

1 Like

Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by Babaibejii: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Judeerons32:
He has 14 house members why then did he inaugurate the house at night. Lol. There are 10 house members who haven't even decided.the supposed speaker inclusive. Junk journalism.every single councillor including the leaders of ovia legislative arm who were removed by 3members for refusing to decamp.Lol.
Truth is politics is about survival. Those officials will have to measure their survival chances.
Time will tell. The picture will become clearer. Sylva tried it

You go soon die
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by siatee4me: 3:04am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=90843901]Let see how this goes.

Oba of Benin's words gave Obaseki strong balls.

The Oba has said the truth. God-fatherism should not be encouraged. It reduces the chances of brighter people to come into politics. I strongly support what the Oba said.
I wish this Obaseki case will put an end to godfatherism in Nigerian politics.
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by kitone: 5:24am On Jun 20, 2020
And what development can you attribute to this area since 1999? Compared to other regions ?mtshewwww

HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am. PDP does not need his money to admit him.PDP is strong already in Edo.Pdp already has 2 senate seats out of 3 in Edo. As an hypocrite, you celebrated 5 Govs moving to apc from Pdp in 2014,or did they also share Billions of their state too? Pdp is the only National party today in Nigeria, apc is not needed in SE and SS.
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by ReinaPHIL: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Even though I am supporting Obaseki all the way,I'm still feeling sorry for him because its INEC that will count the votes,I just hope he has INEC in his palms?
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by jaggabban: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by IkwerrePikin: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Let see how this goes.

Oba of Benin's words gave Obaseki strong balls.

What did the Oba say?
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by Micmuzac: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Judeerons32:
He has 14 house members why then did he inaugurate the house at night. Lol. There are 10 house members who haven't even decided.the supposed speaker inclusive. Junk journalism.every single councillor including the leaders of ovia legislative arm who were removed by 3members for refusing to decamp.Lol.
Truth is politics is about survival. Those officials will have to measure their survival chances.
Time will tell. The picture will become clearer. Sylva tried it
this is how edo airways are looking at your comment
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by Bitrusblog: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2020
I laugh at those saying Gov. Obaseki will feel the heat with federal might. They forgot that federal might did not work in Benue, Bauchi, Rivers, Oyo, Adamawa and Akwa-Ibom State. Edo people will take their destiny in their own hands. Oshiomhole bit the hands that fed him and he must pay for it. We are wiser in our dear state of Edo and nobody can impose a thief like Osagie Ize-Iyamu on Edo people according to Oshiomhole. We have put an end to godfatherism in our state and Oshiomhole can not make himself the new godfather in the state. Though, Edo people have already cut him to size. Few selfish individuals can not truncate the ongoing infastructural development in our state. Gov Obaseki re-election is a project for all Edo people to execute. We told them that Edo is not Lagos. Oshiomhole is not Tinubu. Edolite are not Lagosians.
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by maximusprime2000: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
When i see we youth arguing and taking sides of apc and pdp with same set of people using party names with same selfish interest then i conclude there is no hope for this country again. its just a pity.

https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together
Re: 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
How did you get 196 councillors in a state of 192 wards? How did you get 14 lawmakers in an assembly that currently has 10 members? It's either you're ignorant or you're mischievous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.