Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking (1515 Views)

Marijuana Smoking, What Are The Positive And Negative Sides To It? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by kinjiggy: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
I AM AN ENGINEER AND I WORK UNDER PRESSURE EVERY DAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, I RELAX WITH ONE WRAP OF MARIJUANA SO I CAN PLAN MY WORK 4 THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP IT AS I INTEND SETTLING DOWN AND RAISING MY OWN FAMILY. AFTER 2 TO 3 DAYS OF NOT SMOKING I'LL BE FEELING FEVERISH BUT AFTER SMOKING THE NEXT WRAP I'LL BE FEELING BETTER. I DONT TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY MALARIA DRUG BECAUSE OF THE SIDE EFFECT I EXPERIENCE EACH TIME I DO. PLS I'LL NEED UR HELP ON HOW I CAN STOP IT WITHOUT ANY EFFECT ON MY HEALTH.
THANKS
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by infiniti(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
All you need is rehabilitation. you should probably take your leave off work, and get help in a rehab. you get to be locked up, get the proper food for the required nutrient the body needs without you having access to the marijuana for days.

This is definitely not easy but it works. wish you all the best!

cheers!
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by kinjiggy: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
REHAB? SOUNDS LIKE LEAVING IN A ROOM FULL OF MAD PEOPLE. YEA I THINK I'LL TRY EATING LOTS OF NUTRITIOUS FOOD BECAUSE I USUALLY DON'T HAVE APPETITE WHEN I DON'T SMOKE. ALL THE SAME THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

CHEERS!
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Geezzz you need serious help mannh, I wish you could post this in some of the popular sections, you would have gotten load of replies. Anyway I think You should go for the rehab you need support in this.
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by kinjiggy: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ ROKIATU, I didn't post this topic because i need "load of replies" but to get a professional advice, rehab sounds scary to me, all the sane i appreciate ur comment. thx.
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
When there's load of replies, the chances of reasonable ones is hard you feel me?

anyway good luck.
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by TayoUK(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
Rehab shouldn't be scary and it depends on what part of the world you are.

Getting professional help is the best way for you but I think you can do yourself a favour by gradually cutting it down and improve on your diet.

I think the fact you are trying to cut it out at once is making it difficult. Maybe instead of going 3 straight days with none, you should reduce it gradually.

As you are talking of starting a family, I think your partner can be of help to you too, because it sometimes takes two to get over an addiction and the good thing is that you are not taking any pleasure from it anymore and I’m sure will be willing to help if approached realistically.

Best of luck
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by slimming: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
kinjiggy:

I AM AN ENGINEER AND I WORK UNDER PRESSURE EVERY DAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, I RELAX WITH ONE WRAP OF MARIJUANA SO I CAN PLAN MY WORK 4 THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP IT AS I INTEND SETTLING DOWN AND RAISING MY OWN FAMILY. AFTER 2 TO 3 DAYS OF NOT SMOKING I'LL BE FEELING FEVERISH BUT AFTER SMOKING THE NEXT WRAP I'LL BE FEELING BETTER. I DONT TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY MALARIA DRUG BECAUSE OF THE SIDE EFFECT I EXPERIENCE EACH TIME I DO. PLS I'LL NEED your HELP ON HOW I CAN STOP IT WITHOUT ANY EFFECT ON MY HEALTH.
THANKS

The problem is beyond rehab centre, it is an issue that have encamped the mind and body. The starting point is to experience an emotional weakness that always demand for Marijuana to feel ok. if you will agreed with me, the feeling is more forceful within  than you wish to to quit outside. What has gone wrong in your life in the past that has not been heal? is it family, job,parent relationship and so on that you always think the way out is to take marijuana in order to forget or feel good about it?

Emotional damage often lead to so many vices in life and can be difficult to heal up. The best way to your freedom is a change of mind and life that can only come through the understanding of God's plan and purpose for you and humanity in general. You may ask, what is this plan and purpose for man? how can i find it? and how do i experience this change? The answer is simply contained in the world of God through the Bible. Don't get me wrong,  I'm not making religion out of this situation but i do believe the existence and the experience in my personal life is the confidence of my advice. I hope can bring such change but no, it is only God's touch that can bring such impact transformation to any man. so, you need to retrace your path to the maker and the author of your heart and emotion for a repair and renewal, until then the change you yawn for may not come and all other effort may not not work.

You can contact me on my email and let share heart to heart experience and pray together. Thanks

segunjohn01@gmail.com
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by kinjiggy: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
I appreciate all your comments. And i have decided to go on self rehab for a week starting from today, and I need the special grace of God to do this. pls pray for me that grace may abound. Just been sincere to myself.

Cheers
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by OWOLAYEMO: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2011
Bros, How far about the rehabilitation programme? May God strenghten you ooooooooo AMEN[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by Vindy: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2011
I feel thesame way but mine is cigarette.
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by kinjiggy: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
The last time I smoked was On Saturday 30th Jan. though not as promised, but by the grace of God was able to resist it and started having feverish symptoms 5 days after, but didn't allow it to weigh me down. The reason is that If I don't report to work on health grounds, there must be an evidence of my visit to the company clinic, and I don't want to visit the company's clinic 4 fear of testing positive to cannabis.

How many days do I need to be sure this cannabis is no longer in my blood? for someone who's been smoking 4 years.
Re: I Always Feel Feverish Each Time I Try To Stop Marijuana Smoking by ochukoccna: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
kinjiggy:

The last time I smoked was On Saturday 30th Jan. though not as promised, but by the grace of God was able to resist it and started having feverish symptoms 5 days after, but didn't allow it to weigh me down. The reason is that If I don't report to work on health grounds, there must be an evidence of my visit to the company clinic, and I don't want to visit the company's clinic 4 fear of testing positive to cannabis.

How many days do I need to be sure this cannabis is no longer in my blood? for someone who's been smoking 4 years.

Cannabis stays in the blood stream for about 45-50 days after you smoke your last joint
Have you gotten over it now?

(1) (Reply)

80%of High/secondary School Sudents Are H.i.v Positive-shell / CAUTION : Women Breast-feeding Dog And Goats. Can You Be Selfless? / HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.