Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Are You A Dog Breeder? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Dog Breeder? (5384 Views)

Picture of the Man that Changed His Face To A Dog Face Through Surgery / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by b4seun: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Well if anyone is interested in taking Nigeria man best friend to international standard then count me in. We all should try and be competitive among other countries. And we should deliver man best friend from those who abuse this friends. Contact me on 08036220964, b4seun@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by micogah(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
obong: ok, i'll keep searching for souls with like interests
Interested man. Breed caucacians
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by drseno: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Obong, just seeing this thread. Hope I'm not too late. I'm a vet and love dogs like crazy. I equally share in your passion; maybe even more than you do. Please mail me on speak2seno@yahoo.com
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by ArseQPR(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello all, I would like to know if there is anyone here who can help out in providing information on how to import dogs from Europe into Nigeria. What are the requirements and paper work to do. In koko how much is it gonna cost?
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by Xenisha: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2023
I didn't have a lot of experience in marketing or branding. I quickly realized that having a professional image was essential to the success of my kennel. With the help of a website, I was able to create a professional image for my kennel that helped me stand out from other breeders.I've purchased several items from this site for my fellow pet-loving friends and family members with best dog breeder website design , and they've always been a hit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.