Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute (42232 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by K4daniel: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is one of the person that died this year and everyone keeps saying pleasant words about her, her vision and Lovely lifestyles and personality.

May she find rest at the bossom on of the lord. Ijn.

Ibidun after you've done all that has to be done
After you prayed all that has to be prayed
After you've cast all the miles off the way

The Lord is going to give you rest.
The Lord will surely give you rest ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by leaculpa: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arotemi:
Rest in peace .

Hope those 'aso ebi' ankara I'm seeing were not just made for the burial purpose?
that's a cultural Yoruba thing to do for a burial. Aso ebi doesn't mean flamboyance or party. It means asoebi.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by petitejolie(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Flyboyk:
So painful , during the lockdown he called me personally to ask of my well been and it's has been 3 years since I went there last, meanwhile my redeem pastor that I go regularly to his church hasn't called me , thy are asking for money for hand santizer and thermometer , no welfare in redeem
���� this got me. grin grin
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by mrkings84(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
I thought some unscrupulous elements said the pastor vp was dead?
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Sososo(f): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rip dear.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Nickymezor(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her gentle soul rest on. Amen
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by adeowo84(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Flyboyk:
So painful , during the lockdown he called me personally to ask of my well been and it's has been 3 years since I went there last, meanwhile my redeem pastor that I go regularly to his church hasn't called me , thy are asking for money for hand santizer and thermometer , no welfare in redeem

Sorry bro but u really dont need the comperism
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
K4daniel:
This is one of the person that died this year and everyone keeps saying pleasant words about her, her vision and Lovely lifestyles and personality.

May she find rest at the bossom on of the lord. Ijn.

Ibidun after you've done all that has to be done
After you prayed all that has to be prayed
After you've cast all the miles off the way

The Lord is going to give you rest.
The Lord will surely give you rest ijn.
AMEN.this is so hurtful.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Clothingonline9(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Great woman of virtue
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by gemini35(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
I,can,t believe that this angel is gone,kai what is the meaning of life,?
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by pastorarynzay: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
hhave stop playing virtual. i have stop zoom bet. i ve stop masturbation but i have promise my self not to have sex until December am just one week four days of sex free but serious conji dey hold me now pls, how can i free my self from this bondage of fornication pleasefornication must i ve sex with unknow ladies Continously i just pray this morning to be consistent in keeping my self is like something is pressuring to ve sex i need help am weak
All unrighteousness is sin, read your bible and pray
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by TruthinAction: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osibanjo video doesn't prove he was in the funeral. It's a different background. They should continue to fool gullible souls especially the Yoruba community.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by VirginFinder: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Really so Ppainful to lose a loved one!

But as long as she was Ssaved in Jesus Christ , Mmourning should not be for too long...

It's Jjoy in Heaven! We all will meet at the feet of JESUS!

I read that the pastor, her husband preached the gospel the day she died! If that is true, Hhe got my Rrespect!

Whatever happens the Ggospel must be preached!
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Henri8: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osibanjo? Where did he crawl out from?
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Astronott(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
how to engage your audience through collaboration.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kr3tkS84-2w

StagethemTVee:
A night of tribute was held in honor of former beauty queen and business woman, late Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo, in Lagos. Her family members, in-laws, workers, and church members all paid glowing tributes to her at the service.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who joined the tribute night virtually, said he and his wife, Dolapo, were shocked when they heard the news of Ibidun's passing. He remembered her for her kindness, love, generosity, and commitment to family, friends, and the Christian faith. He said she will live in the hearts of everyone.Babatunde Fashola, Nigeria's Minister of Works and Housing, described Ibidun as a Butterfly that brought color to the life of everyone that came in contact with her.

Late Ibidun's daughter, Zenan, also got a moment to speak about her late mother. She described her mother as a ''Beautiful woman'', ''very strong'' and someone who ''felt everyone's pain''. Others who also spoke at the night of Tribute include Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Mrs. Titi Adenuga, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, and others. Ibidun, 39, will be buried today Saturday, June 20. Her funeral service will start at 2pm. See photos and videos from the night of Tribute below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lrWRbRP8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MgFuuCkog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Rlj-HJCVY

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by roladex(f): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2020
oyindare:
This life no balance at all���
walai

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by surgical: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Flyboyk:
It's a case of when you are big You are big
Na una dey rush the church REDEEM
Any way redeem is about the money,big auditorium,and famzing people in power nothing more
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by surgical: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2020
TruthinAction:
Osibanjo video doesn't prove he was in the funeral. It's a different background. They should continue to fool gullible souls especially the Yoruba community.
Did you not see virtual in the write up or what do you think that means
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by surgical: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2020
KellyGay:
She was so priceless. I remember my encounters with Late Aunty Ibidunni while I was still at Trinity House. A woman who can motivate you to become successful. I recall the last time I met her at their private residence at Osborne Estate last December when she said, "Bro, you need to keep striving and never give up." Her event planning company was topnotch. A woman who put a watch on most pastors and workers on her husband's church to avoid them giving Pastor Ituah problems. She was a rare gem. Many members of Trinity House and Elizabeth R will miss her especially her husband, Pastor Ituah, Pastors Niyi Akenzua, Bayo Rotimi, Niyi Famuyide, Aunty Bola, Charles Ahia, her secretary Lawal, Tosin Alao, the Timeless Women, etc

May God grant them the heart to bear the burden.

Rest well Aunty Ibidun.
what was the husband's tribute
He conducted funeral hours after the wife's death
Don't talk about being strong
He get as he be
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by KellyGay(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2020
surgical:
what was the husband's tribute
He conducted funeral hours after the wife's death
Don't talk about being strong
He get as he is

So, what are you insinuating?
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by meekah: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Them force you come redeem?
Follow then...
no mind am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.