Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55555 Views)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by BABANGBALI: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Franktom247:

hausa man its trend go school una no gree hear una dey follow buhari with him nepa bill like waec certificate na joke bros
na thread jo. Wetin you sabi
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Amanda4life: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
I can only imagine a suppose mother of five children fooling herself on a social media.

Mchew

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by kolade560: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
grin
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
off point and jealous
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol.
She broke up with Arsenal after just 6 years? She's crying? What for? Why the hell is this even on fp?

Anyway, let me chip in this: I know guys that still support Arsenal. I'm talking about since the days of the invincibles and even past beyond that to when kanu made Nigerians love Arsenal. That's like 20+ or 30+ years.

Seriously, anyone who's still an arsenal fan till now, is definitely loyal, the kind of person you should be in a relationship with. Maybe not all, but most.

BTW, If she wants a new club, with hopes of long term relationship, here are my nominees:
Man city, Liverpool, Bayern, Real Madrid.

Tho I'm a barça fan, she shouldn't bother, cuz Messi has few years left. After that period, I'm preparing for heartbreaks. Just hope we don't become the Spanish version of Arsenal

Since 1998

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by joviegghead: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Since 1998
You're a real gee. Anyone who says others is a bastard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nuelblakes: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
African plastic fan glory hunters next thing cuppy defects to Liverpool or man city mtceeeew
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
This girl is annoying. She does not have to live in Nigeria she can live in USA and stop annoying everything she comes in contact with.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by tammie24: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad
after reading your comment
Which was timely by the way
No need for me to bother

Thank you
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rubbish! Them for play you national anthem before this your yeye announcement. These childrens of reach people are so spoilt. Bola146 abi o ri nkan?
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Malawian(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
I am an Arsenal Fan. By Blood, by truth!
All these shall pass one day.
I pray I am not dead by then sha, because the thing wey I don use eye see from them enh, God fit don even forgive me all my sins, because I don do penance tire.
#Arsenal fans lives matter
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by akudinaobi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Somebody tell her its for better or for worst
Being a Chelsea fan since 2004 till date
In fuckups in winning we supports with our sweat
Backward never
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nemesis08(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Only 6years, I have been supporting this club for 24 years

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by mondi2: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry... How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
Please she has a choose to make
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by omohlexy: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Over pampered silly BRAT! Get married to a real man soon.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by chadYRN(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
chukasson:

I like having sex with girls with dis color of hair.....dis cuppy girl will be very sweet

over sweet! wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by rhames(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad

Kini Scores?

2-0
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by chadYRN(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Adasun:
nothing cute there man undecided
she is tho. If some people cry now eh, dem ugliness go come out. But, she looks cute crying!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by sunboy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...

Senior adviser! Chief Judge! Oshe!

Because she’s having her time now means she’s not busy abi ?
Sit down there and be judging other people’s lives and telling them what’s best for their lives smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
ASNAL 4 LYF ❤️✔️

Go fuxk yoself fake as$ bit$h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
See plastic fan ooh
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just six years and u are complaining
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by snoopz: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...

why u dey vex for person wey her future and generation don secure, talking gibberish won't secure your future or ur generation's
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by WaterDesign(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let DJ Cuppy keep doing her thing.
Meanwhile, this is an opportunity to learn a skill!

GRAPHIC DESIGN TRAINING
Attend one-month intensive training on to use Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Video Scribe ( Whiteboard Animation)

Training Fee: N20,000

For more info Call/ WhatsApp: 08145103505