Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries (55557 Views)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by holusimple(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Incompetent DJ dumping Incompetent Team. Gunner forever
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by JentuPrinz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
You can change ur religion..U can change ur wife..You can change ur political party.But u can never change the team u love and support.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by raphy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
bluethong #weareliverpool you will never walk alone..been a fan for 30yrs..I sleep I dream Liverpool...
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
pafo:

And who exactly are you in this conversation? A pained Yoruba brother?
No, your fellow frustrated OSU ipob Jew pǐg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by OmarEl(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slynation:

Don't mind her... I guess she's looking for an opportunity to trend, just after 2 matches, like was she expecting Arsenal to beat Man City, anyways what's my kwansign....

She just one trend brother

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Hassan88(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Not a true Fan
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Liposure: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
This girl, always in the news 4 silly things

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by komodapson(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...

You deviated from the topic and your submission is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by BlackFlamefromP: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
LOL! Her crying makes me laugh. I can't believe a mature person like this would cry for some nonsense football club! This is indeed indomie generation!
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Goldicon2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
If she wants a team that will give her constant wins every season she should go and support Bayern Munich ..EPL is not for the weak , I have been supporting Arsenal for 14years now . Even through the good and bad times we still dey . I know 1 day we must see light . We fit insult the club as we like but we never Give up

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

As long as the Joe Biden is rich , then no qualms grin grin grin

Hmm u get mouth oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by rapid101(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Otedola the rich daugter.instead of this nonsense why can't your father give you a role in his company like Dangote daughter, it will keep you busy instead of you jumping up and down the entertainment industry...
How many serious people can. you find In the entertainment industry, it is better for you to ask your father for a professional role in his company so that you can take over from father after his demise...
aproko who ask u

gbeboru!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

What rubbish are you saying? Was trump not into the entertainment industry and also a business tycoon
So davido that is making money from music should quit and start working in his fathers company since his dad is also a billionaire

Not surprised anyways you are a buhari supporter
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by maxoemmy: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant
So who are you angry with now? Your father abi... try to hustle and leave something for your own kids lil monkey tongue
girl

I know you'll blast me , that who Is my father?

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

Even his children too, one is already paying for it
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by rapid101(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
we ll gladly welcome u to kano pillars fc plz do join is and experience the best of football in Africa
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by SaintBeehot(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

But I've stored my treasure in heaven, id rather be poor here than to lose heaven

Meanwhile otedola wey no get two head has done many evil things to be who he is today and he will pay for it

only poverty can make you think like this.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by abdulskulboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Join Barca and thank me by the end of August.

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by BillionaireTalk: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Chief adviser what did your father leave for you?
Let her do whatever makes her happy she isn't dangote daughter ff's sad
very true, we shouldn't be stereotyping, everyone is different and unique in their own way and would want different things to make then happy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Idiotmod: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wetin people whey con bet on assnal do
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Dreyton36: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Hmm u get mouth oooo
As long as the mouth go bring money then why not grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by koyyess: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
This babe no get problem to cry about.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by zedegit: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian disc jockey and producer, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has resigned as Arsenal FC supporter after years of heartbreaks with the football club.

She made this announcement in a recent video she posted on her official Twitter page today, 20th June.

According to her, she made the decision after suffering a major heartbreak following the club’s persistent loses since the return of football matches after pandemic.

She however said she is still looking for better football club she can transfer her loyalty to.

Florence Otedola said she has been supporting the club for 6 years.

Cuppy is yet to decide or announce which club she’s moving over to.

It should be recalled that Arsenal lost 3-0 to Manchester City on Wednesday and 2-1 to Brighton & Hove yesterday

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ayQAQYFIY

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1274418593892106242

Let her join Chelsea. I love cuppy o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Wawelexy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Irrevelant girl

When you get to heaven.......

Withdraw all the treasure u claim to have stored....

Lavish it d way you want.....

But while still on Earth, allow those who want to lavish their own here do that in peace....

Thank you

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
pafo:

Your father is a foolish fool
oh...u really a foolish fool ..bye
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by ledaman: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Wonderful reply.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by zoomman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Only 6 years naim you dey cry? What about people wey don dey arsenal for 20 years?

By the way I have discovered that Arsenal fans never have relationship crises.

Don't ask me why.

cheesy
True
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Kayharry(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just 6 years .gunners for life we will get it right soon
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by DESTROTECH(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's Day to all the father's on nairaland...

Am still buying bulk and unit bitcoin, all countries giftcards, paypal, cashapp $50 above.... Contact link on my signature
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by ledaman: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:
Poor kid given advise to Billionaire's daughter grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by ledaman: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Are you embittered or depressed
Frustration I guess!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Spiff20(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:
Sorry dear. They broke my heart and I left them years ago.

I'm with Liverpool FC

Lol funny
Re: DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries by Mykel51(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Bros, na this kind question dey make people commit suicide ooo... grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.