Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. (5561 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by decatalyst(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

.that girl that was raped and killed in a church had Jesus, what happened?

Ask Google, please!
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2020
decatalyst:

Ask Google, please!

Google said Jesus is dead and only fools believe in a dead man . grin
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

Shut up joorh....... U better thank God that u are still alive to see this day....... A lot of people die everyday, u cant expect everybody to just die in their sleep.. Everyone will die in different ways..

And God has averted a lot of deaths before u see that one wey u dey talk about...

Lets be careful please

Dunce
Atheist countries have long life span while the country with the biggest church in Africa and in the world has the least life span, is the world capital of Poverty, over 200 people die daily of malaria in Nigeria.

Choke on it

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
How was it like? Where you in pain?

judedwriter:
Chai shocked

I was once in a comma for a few days, but God mercifully woke me!

God be merciful to this young man!
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by SideIncome(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
To be honest, so many people die in Nigeria because they could not afford the best medical care.. Not because God has a hand in their death.. Poverty and lack of money caused it... Its better to have a reasonable side income that brings you cool money regularly... check my signature if you wish to get one like I do at the moment. stay safe
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How was it like? Where you in pain?

It was if I was in a long sleep! A sleep for about 3_4_5 or more days!
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
judedwriter:

It was if I was in a long sleep! A sleep for about 3_4_5 or more days!

Could you tell that you were sleeping? Did you have dreams?
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by judedwriter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Could you tell that you were sleeping? Did you have dreams?

Ha ha ha... cheesy

Bros why question me like this now?

No, I didn't have dreams, it's just like a long sleep.
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

The bishop that was slaughtered by boko haram nko?
The bandits killing Christians in the north, they don't have heart?

You have grace until you are dead and people then use you as prayer point.
. another girl was also killed in a church in a ibadan, that one too no get heart?
The millions of Jews they were killed during the holocaust no get heart too?

Keep deceiving yourself.

I can't blame u too.....u are just deceiving urself.....u don't blame God for any occurrence...They all have reasons which u send don't even know that u are just beating about the Bush......

Live and let live.... shikena
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

'Alot of people' that died thought they grace until they died, now you are using them as prayer point, naso the cycle continues.
You have grace until you are dead.
People like you shouting now , may be dead tomorrow another person go use you as prayer point just as you doing.

Emaciate yourself from mental slavery

U are in mental Bondage if u don't know..u have to know ASAP....Noy everyone has the grace to live till this day..but I know why I have the Grace...

I dunno about you...lol
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

U are in mental Bondage if u don't know..u have to know ASAP....Noy everyone has the grace to live till this day..but I know why I have the Grace...

I dunno about you...lol

grin
A slave with a slavery mentality, you are doomed.
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

I can't blame u too.....u are just deceiving urself.....u don't blame God for any occurrence...They all have reasons which u send don't even know that u are just beating about the Bush......

Live and let live.... shikena
.blah blah blah.

You are the one deceiving yourself with grace.
Once you die, your grace ends and other sheeps like you will use you as prayer point.
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

.blah blah blah.

You are the one deceiving yourself with grace.
Once you die, your grace ends and other sheeps like you will use you as prayer point.

Nigga...i can't die now that it is not my time okay?? grin...i dunno about you oo grin

E get who they dey use as prayer point....if u live useless life na then they go use u as prayer point my guy..
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

grin
A slave with a slavery mentality, you are doomed.

Nigga calm down and learn okay??.......dont be ignorant...ignorant peeps like u don't learn New things...na fact
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

Nigga...i can't die now that it is not my time okay?? grin...i dunno about you oo grin

E get who they dey use as prayer point....if u live useless life na then they go use u as prayer point my guy..

People that died from boko haram, bandits, Corona virus, malaria, police brutality wanted to die?
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

People that died from boko haram, bandits, Corona virus, malaria, police brutality wanted to die?

Nah___i believe I can't.. ...it seems u don't have faith.....

Accept Christ..do his will....and be ready.......Thats all
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

Nah___i believe I can't.. ...it seems u don't have faith.....

Accept Christ..do his will....and be ready.......Thats all

Those that died also believe too, that girl that was raped and killed in a church didn't believe?
Didn't have faith?

Tell your Christ to accept my Dick in his ass first

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

Those that died also believe too, that girl that was raped and killed in a church didn't believe?
Didn't have faith?

Tell your Christ to accept my Dick in his ass first

Out of those three Books only one is Correct.....

And as for the Dick.....u do that urself who cares it doesn't hurt me......Beleive it or not Nigga God exists......Try him today....

If u keep getting angry,,it doesn't affect me as long as I continue to enjoy Life with my good God smiley....... SHALOM......
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mywd:

Out of those three Books only one is Correct.....

And as for the Dick.....u do that urself who cares it doesn't hurt me......Beleive it or not Nigga God exists......Try him today....

If u keep getting angry,,it doesn't affect me as long as I continue to enjoy Life with my good God smiley....... SHALOM......

Getting angry? I just said I want to put my dick in your Christ ass, that's all. I will be gentle though.

That lady that was raped and killed in a church tried him and he failed woefully, I will take my chances.
.shalom grin
. believe it or not sheep, Zeus exist, try him Today wink
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 2:10am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

Getting angry? I just said I want to put my dick in your Christ ass, that's all. I will be gentle though.

That lady that was raped and killed in a church tried him and he failed woefully, I will take my chances.
.shalom grin
. believe it or not sheep, Zeus exist, try him Today wink

Bro your zeus is in my Bible Nigga...... And ur type who blaspheme like this are the ones the Bible said will appear in the end of times.... Ypu dont have to be bitter...

Seek knowledge Nigga...

Thats why
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

Bro your zeus is in my Bible Nigga...... And ur type who blaspheme like this are the ones the Bible said will appear in the end of times.... Ypu dont have to be bitter...

Seek knowledge Nigga...

Thats why

The fear that guide you don't guide me.

Your yaweh is in my comic book too, he takes orders from Zeus.

Thought you said shalom, that thing pain you reach make you reply back grin grin.

Why am I bitter? Cause I said I will stick my long dick in your Christ ass.
Why are you Pained yourself?
You no shalom again? cheesy

Emaciate yourself from mental slavery, sheep tongue
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

The fear that guide you don't guide me.

Your yaweh is in my comic book too, he takes orders from Zeus.

Thought you said shalom, that thing pain you reach make you reply back grin grin.

Why am I bitter? Cause I said I will stick my long dick in your Christ ass.
Why are you Pained yourself?
You no shalom again? cheesy

Emaciate yourself from mental slavery, sheep tongue

Nigga y e dey pain u say i reply u na..... Calm down.....Jesus is used in many Books and identified as the Son of God and nothing else.
What have u got to say bro....

By the way are u atheist or just Islam??....

You are bitter and Lost..... Wise up
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

Nigga y e dey pain u say i reply u na..... Calm down.....Jesus is used in many Books and identified as the Son of God and nothing else.
What have u got to say bro....

By the way are u atheist or just Islam??....

You are bitter and Lost..... Wise up

Boy, you yourself said shalom, so why reply again.
The thing pain you reach grin

Jesus is used in many books? Zeus is used in thousands of book identified as father of all including your fiction and useless yaweh

You are pained sheep and ignorant pig.... Emaciate yourself from the mental cage Jesus(my bitc.h) put you in grin grin.

Bitter Slave cheesy
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

Boy, you yourself said shalom, so why reply again.
The thing pain you reach grin

Jesus is used in many books? Zeus is used in thousands of book identified as father of all including your fiction and useless yaweh

You are pained sheep and ignorant pig.... Emaciate yourself from the mental cage Jesus(my bitc.h) put you in grin grin.

Bitter Slave cheesy

You sound Pained & Bitter.......No vex bro... Things like this are what cause more harm to the society we live in today grin......

Let the Determined People know their way...

Pain and bitterness destroys okay?? wink........ Learn Learn Learn...
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

You sound Pained & Bitter.......No vex bro... Things like this are what cause more harm to the society we live in today grin......

Let the Determined People know their way...

Pain and bitterness destroys okay?? wink........ Learn Learn Learn...

You are the one that sound pained and bitter ever since I said I will fuc.k your Christ in the ass. Your tone has changed since then grin grin
Did I hit a nerve? Sorry I'm not sorry
People like you have killed more than anything in history in the name of defending your non existing yaweh grin
You ignorant SLAVE!, naive MURDERER

What's the meaning of CRUSADE?

Free yourself slave, nobody can except you
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

You are the one that sound pained and bitter ever since I said I will fuc.k your Christ in the ass. Your tone has changed since then grin grin
Did I hit a nerve? Sorry I'm not sorry
People like you have killed more than anything in history in the name of defending your non existing yaweh grin
You ignorant SLAVE!, naive MURDERER

What's the meaning of CRUSADE?

Free yourself slave, nobody can except you

Y dont u go tell muslims too to free themselves....

Nigga y are u pained??.... Na u them dey serve grin??
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

Y dont u go tell muslims too to free themselves....

Nigga y are u pained??.... Na u them dey serve grin??

You are the that sound pained, slave. kiss
What's the meaning of CRUSADE? You murderer

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

You are the that sound pained, slave. kiss
What's the meaning of CRUSADE? You murderer

If u angry ur dictionary is not angry too check it its there..... I dont want to tell u cuz of ur bitterness......... I am from a religion of peace...
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

If u angry ur dictionary is not angry too check it its there..... I dont want to tell u cuz of ur bitterness......... I am from a religion of peace...

Slave I know it's hard cheesy grin
Ignorant SLAVE.

Here it's, don't be too pained cheesy
Brainwashed SHEEP

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

Religion of peace that has killed more than any cause in HISTORY not even Islam don kill reach the religion of peace all for the sake of a non existing yawehgrin grin grin

Slaves like you will be slave forever!

Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

Slave I know it's hard cheesy grin
Ignorant SLAVE.

Here it's, don't be too pained cheesy
Brainwashed SHEEP

U are pained and claiming u are not pained... Bro calm down and stop shouting in Pain...................

Now that u have seen the meaning what do u now want me to do ehn??......To educate u cuz u are lost uhn? grin.............. Go to islamic countries and see the way they are killing themselves,,,,, People like u are all in the Bible... I dont know about ur quran or whether u be atheist.. Whichever.....

Just dont be angry that one is serving his God okay.... Hatred Kills.. Serve ur god and lemme serve mine....

Keep putting dick in ur ass.. Who cares.... To die and go to Hell is the greatest mistake you can make.....

Make ur choice before Life is Over because on that particular day,,, just as the way people like u were totally confused during the start of the COVID 19.... U all will be more confused.... I have said mine...

And i dont know why i say slavery.... Bro i am in my House here enjoying Life here while serving God and u are saying it is slavery??... U are Lost...

..... I have said mine ooo...... It is left for u to take ur choice......
Re: See Saudi Arabia Prince Who Has Been Sleeping For 14 Years In Coma. by Mywd: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

Religion of peace that has killed more than any cause in HISTORY not even Islam don kill reach the religion of peace all for the sake of a non existing yawehgrin grin grin

Slaves like you will be slave forever!

With the way u sound pained,,, every year a lot of People still become Christians so what do i want to know again......

O ye Atheists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Zimmerman To Face Murder Charge In Trayvon Martin Case / Devastating Scenes From The War In Sudan / King Charles III Refused Flowers From A Black Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.