Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (62913 Views)

How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition / 2021: My Worst And My Best Year / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Matchingsquad10: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just listen to yourself, grow up man.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by godwinjessica: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by BABANGBALI: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2020
I dey come let me go and bath, i just finished with my landlady who I dey help to work for her farm. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Alwaysachick: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Foodqueen:
She wants to be a single mom too....

Bad influence from her mother. Every thing seems staged just to find an excuse to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by VickyRotex(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]I dey come let me go and bath, i just finished with my landlady who I dey help to work for her farm. [/s]Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

Stop to dey smoke weed angry
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by OriOko88(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Sterope:
Some of you are very stupid. What should he have done? Beat them up or was he aware of what they were going to do?

Everything is always masculinity competition with you.

Some of you girls on nairaland are just too lousy and uncouth. What warrants you calling someone stupid because he aired his opinion. Onibaje oshii

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by BABANGBALI: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

Stop to dey smoke weed angry
must you come meat me for bathroom to tell me this? Wetin for happen for sey i no tie towel. I no like that kind rough play o. You even knock door see. Na which time that nonsense start now?
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by OriOko88(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Ybaby:

No 1 - Sincerely thank you for being the bread winner - but what is the money issue? because you did not say. Are you resenting her and not paying bills because she is not putting out (understandable but no do that biko)

Talk to your wife, make her feel sexy and loved outside the bedroom during the day - then at night you can bring long john.

Your mother in law needs to go to her house!

Let your wife know that without sex you are flatmates in a calm voice..... she needs to give sex to a breadwinner abeg abi which kin wahala be this. (only if you are the breadwinner o - if you are not the breadwinner she doesnot owe you loving time as you too no dey loving)

WAS YOUR MOTHER IN LAW NOT A SINGLE MUM BEFORE YOU MARRIED YOUR WIFE?? so meshonu about the single mum story

Your need to lead your home now as the man and stop cheating - cheating degrades you as a man in your wife's sight.

[s]
Ybaby:

No 1 - Sincerely thank you for being the bread winner - but what is the money issue? because you did not say. Are you resenting her and not paying bills because she is not putting out (understandable but no do that biko)

Talk to your wife, make her feel sexy and loved outside the bedroom during the day - then at night you can bring long john.

Let your wife know that without sex you are flatmates in a calm voice..... she needs to give sex to a breadwinner abeg abi which kin wahala be this. (only if you are the breadwinner o - if you are not the breadwinner she doesnot owe you loving time as you too no dey loving)

WAS YOUR MOTHER IN LAW NOT A SINGLE MUM BEFORE YOU MARRIED YOUR WIFE?? so meshonu about the single mum story

Your need to lead your home now as the man and stop cheating - cheating degrades you as a man in your wife's sight.

[/s]
Ybaby:

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Sterope(f): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2020
You can read, cant you? Or is your masculinity in doubt too?

OriOko88:

Some of you girls on nairaland are just too lousy and uncouth. What warrants you calling someone stupid because he aired his opinion. Onibaje oshii
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by InvestorsMind: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Hedonisco:
Another mumu bites the dust.

Your problems are only just beginning to warm up. You never see anything.

A man that can't stamp his feet from DAY 1, and ensure that the woman he does a huge favour by marrying is submissive, tolerant, and patient and loving like a real wife should, from DAY 1, is bound to suffer this kind of fate in marriage. Life out there (with the daily hustle) is hard enough. A man who knows what he is doing cannot and should never condone having to struggle with a useless jezebel at home in the name of marriage. Home is supposed to be a drama-free sanctuary of peace, quiet and relaxation. No more, no less.

Since you have made the mistake already, the only thing left is to take drastic, corrective actions.

Don't allow that bitch you call a 'wife', and the witch she calls a mother back into your house and into your life. There's nothing to discuss. There's no need for peace talks.

I know you love 'your' children (do DNA first to be sure), but be willing to forfeit them to that bitch. Swallow a heartless pill and wash your hands off those kids and their mother. Demonstrate that you don't send them and don't want to see them, ever. Mean it.

If she chooses to sue you to court for whatever or file for divorce. Take the lead and the initiative. Go rogue . Get a lawyer to take preemptive action. Look for a judge to bribe to turn the case on its head, annul the gaddem marriage, and ultimately (if you confirm that the kids are actually yours), revert paternity to you.

There is no forgiveness or settlement with these kinds of damaged women. They are thoroughly and irreparably damaged. As the mumu that you currently are and previously were, you have made the mistake of marrying a damaged product that can't be repaired. But you're under no obligation to keep managing that damaged product for the rest of your life. Discard it, and start anew.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

BEST REPLY SO FAR
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]must you come meat me for bathroom to tell me this? Wetin for happen for sey i no tie towel. I no like that kind rough play o. You even knock door see. Na which time that nonsense start now?[/s]

Wake up! You're hallucinating. This is what Osogbo weed causes.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Slimsly100(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Her mum is a single mother
Ok....
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by olaadenigeria(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Go marry another woman that have good mother in-law. this time look well before you marrying. the children will find you later when they grow

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by hardbody: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Don't go to a police station yet,

I believe your wife has family, and those families can be traced to a physical address, why not reach out to all those people in her family and let them help you trace where ahe might likely be. It's not like she's traveled out of your state.

Involving the police would not spell well for either one of you.

When she comes back home, talk to her, let her know you love her (make her feel loved the way she appreciates - love language), appeal to her to talk to you IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DID WRONG AT ANY TIME THAT YOU DIDN'T PROPERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT SHE'S STILL ANGRY ABOUT (Yes, some people keep that kind grudge).

Try to mend your relationship with her mother (you don't have to be her friend). Just don't be her enemy lest she turns your wife against you over and over again - the mum has alot of influence on her, it seems.

All of these ontop woman I married and kept in my house? Not saying you should do this but if it's me, she will come back and become a second wife. Another lady will welcome her. Nonesense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by SarkinYarki: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Stop marrying ladies with brought up by single mum's una no gree

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by SarkinYarki: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2020
hardbody:

All of these ontop woman I married and kept in my house? Not saying you should do this but if it's me, she will come back and become a second wife. Another lady will welcome her. Nonesense and ingredients.

My kind of person ..nobody can even try this with me

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Newboss(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Ohemababy:

Sorry how do you mean a man's kids?
Are they not her kids also.
Police for what? I dont really understand.

To arrest his kids mom for what crime exactly?

ALWAYS get the police involved in things like this. Not for arrest but as an insurance policy. For justice.

What she did is actually illegal. The kids are not only hers. It's like withdrawing all the money in your joint account with someone without their consent.

If your right is infringed upon, contact the police. It's not intimidation. It's your right
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by sketcherJ(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2020
libertyfather:

Lucky you it's not too late, I had wish it happens to me like this earlier....I'm stuck and can't get out again
how sir are u stuck? Pray tell. Wanna learn. I still appreciate the institution of marriage but wanna learn
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by BREYZ: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Mistake guys make. Don't avoid those signs. Most single moms contribute to the failure of their children's marriages especially the female folks. You guys always forget that women have lots of influence on their daughters, your wife won't think wisely now because she's following what Mom said and I am sure you didn't bother to ask how she became a single mother.

I blame you man.
You f up

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bigtitilayo: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Dat is d beginning of d problem d mum b a single moda does not want d woman to stay in her marriage if not wat will it cost her mum to settle d mata n constantly praying for him dere should b a difference while she is staying in dere home
sisisioge:
So she's going to sue you for alleged cheating? Whew! It's always a problem when couples allow extended families live with them!
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Simplexity

Here's my advice

You have two choices

1. Report your wife to the police

2. Ask her family members for help

I personally think you should inform your own family members of the incident then find the next step

But if you're reeeeeealy angry then maybe you should involve the police

If you truly love your wife take the 2nd advice

But if you don't' then take the first advice

I leave it to you.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by landforeast(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Men don't give your wife easy hand from thr first day or she will take you for a ride. Maintain principle and wear that skin of a lion but don't fail to shower her with love when necessary. The mistake you made is that you gave your wife free hand and it seems there are some people spoiling her mind against You. Go and look for your kids and Thunder like a man you are

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by VirginFinder: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Make a police Rreport!
Also inform Ffamily elders...

After that Ccalm down and use this time to seek GOD'S Fface on your family....

Something is wrong somewhere!

I Bbelieve the Ggreatest solution is the one that GOD gives..

Use this period to knock on Heaven gate for your Ffamily Mmatters..

Personal Ttimes as these produce results!

I Ppray Ffor you that GOD Almighty have Mmercy on your Hhome and restore the Llove and Jjoy that in your Hhome in JESUS Name.... Amen

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Sailorsoldier1: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Don't go to a police station yet,

I believe your wife has family, and those families can be traced to a physical address, why not reach out to all those people in her family and let them help you trace where ahe might likely be. It's not like she's traveled out of your state.

Involving the police would not spell well for either one of you.

When she comes back home, talk to her, let her know you love her (make her feel loved the way she appreciates - love language), appeal to her to talk to you IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DID WRONG AT ANY TIME THAT YOU DIDN'T PROPERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT SHE'S STILL ANGRY ABOUT (Yes, some people keep that kind grudge).

Try to mend your relationship with her mother (you don't have to be her friend). Just don't be her enemy lest she turns your wife against you over and over again - the mum has alot of influence on her, it seems.
This is a wrong advice I won't explain why.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Sailorsoldier1: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2020
landforeast:
Men don't give your wife easy hand from thr first day or she will take you for a ride. Maintain principle and wear that skin of a lion but don't fail to shower her with love when necessary. The mistake you made is that you gave your wife free hand and it seems there are some people spoiling her mind against You. Go and look for your kids and Thunder like a man you are
You are right.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Sailorsoldier1: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Weak men everywhere.

You are a very weak man.
Yes
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Originalsly: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm...... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Brought up by a single mom..... you should expect your wife's attitude to be like her mom. Has she not rained curses on you as yet? Don't expect her to see sense and reasoning as long as the mother is still here on earth. Anyone can tell them anything negative about you.... they would believe without question
Read up on post partum.... you may better understand her after birth behavior and have a whole lot of tolerance for it. For now... relax.... make no effort to go after her nor communicate with her. She will return.... but don't allow the mother back under your roof.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bigtitilayo: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2020
D guy is not a straight forward person so he will ve issues in his marriage
zedegit:

You cheated? Did you fvck another woman?

I thought you said you were just talking? Can't you be straight to us for us to advise you properly.

If this inconsistency and insecurity is what she saw in you, then it's unfortunate.
I believe you were even stammering before her.

Hah!

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by opius: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Weak men everywhere.

You are a very weak man.

Strong man what will you do if are the one
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by mrsirval: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Scared of marrying

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Justdogood(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Guy. @op.

You are just too weak for my liking.
1, let her have the children. If I am you hmmmmm. I can go all out out to defend myself once I know am innocent.
See. Time teaches all of us a lesson.
If am in your shoes, though I wouldn't wanna be. I will not call her again. As long as she is away.
I will change all the keys to that house.
I will stop sending her even if its 1kobo. Since she decided to move out and hide her location.
See, women are alwasy good at this the play card no 1, watch ur reactions and play card 2, 3, 4 and so on.
Bone her for now and dont even feel bothered. You can do it.

2. Shun her mothers words and actions its your mistake from the first time. Which is letting her come live with you guys.

3. There has to be rules and guidelines for the house if she is going to come back.
See, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. They say when the birds have decided to fly without perching. We the hunters will learn to shoot without aiming.
The rules should include.
-Her mother can come visiting, but will not stay more than 2weeks
-sex now has to be scheduled or timed or you should be the one to initiate divorce. The sex should be at least twice weekly
-no abusive words from mum inlaw or your wife again. As long as they are under your roof. Also you
-the next time she leaves the house without your notice and not disclosing her whereabouts, that day the marriage ends. As you will file for divorce.
Cos i have noticed. Women use that which you cherish the most to threaten you cos they know you are scared to lose it.
Thats why she is always using divorce or your children. Cos she feels you are scared.
Please add as much stringent rules as u can.

Cos the way your marriage is going, if you dont get strong and tough, you will end up being turned into a simp or a sis, or a vegetable husband who has an alpha wife, or they will push you till you die or commit suicide.

Sit up father of the house,
Sit up my fellow man,
Sit up papa mmadu,
You are the man,
You are the head of that house lead that house. Dont let any mother inlaw or wife chnage this.

Finally if she decides to chnage. In all aspects
You can soft pedal on the above listed conditions.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by hotspec(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Dangrace01:

Nawa oh. Well op your mother inlaw is a single mother. If she divorced her husband can you see the trend........

Always check family background before marriage. Her mother might even b jealous that her daughter is happily married and want to destroy her marriage but d said daughter wouldn't believe it.

thst ur second paragraph really make sense. I remeber d mother in law yabbing me one day dt if my wife has blissful home, fine, anfif she fails to have it then no qualms..... in Yoruba... to Ba ni ibujoko Ayo, oni niyen, Ti KO Ba De ni, KO ni naa niyen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.