Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,981 members, 7,838,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (62949 Views)

How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition / 2021: My Worst And My Best Year / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by mimopel(f): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Make a police Report!
Also inform Family elders...

After that Calm down and use this time to seek GOD'S Face on your family....

Something is wrong somewhere!

I Believe the Greatest solution is the one that GOD gives..

Use this period to knock on Heaven gate for your Family Matters..

Personal Times as these produce results!

I Pray For you that GOD Almighty have Mercy on your Home and restore the Love and Joy that in your Home in JESUS Name.... Amen

Best Advice!! Bless you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Perfecttouchade: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

take it easy bro, if all u said about u being faithful is true just get yourself distracted, u've done nothing bad so far..let her stay wherever she is, her head is just messed up due to the experience she has seen in her mother's relationship with her dad or any other man, all these single mom don't know the effect of their actions by making their daughters especially see their fathers as a wicked bad father and when these women get into their own marriage, they see their husband like the same way their mother sees their dad...let her stay there, she go get sense soon, don't worry yourself, all u need is just be aware of their current location..it's a matter of time , she will see the difference... abeg calm ur head , most of these girls of now adays her just something else, the trouble dey make is just not meant for a man who is a true lover, most of them always prefer a tougher man who will be so hard on them, slaps them and abuse them but not all men Are like this..make sure u know ur kids are fine.. let her realize her wrongs and see what her mother is doing to her head and her marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Openbusiness: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2020
For all the mentally weak men out there, that your wife or baby mama will be using sex as a weapon against you whenever they are angry or feel like. When a woman sees sex as a weapon and sees sex starving you as a punishment, then it clearly shows she sees you as a weak man. Let me tell you, if a woman uses sex as weapon against you don't hide your feelings or thoughts, if she denies you sex, just tell her point blank you will get the sex with another woman, don't even tell her you will go outside and get it, tell her to her face you you bring the girl home and fxck her in her presence. Her brain will re-format and she will start behaving herself. But this will only work if she knows and see you as a strong man that always keep his words, that always do what he says sharp sharp. You start losing value in the eyes of a woman when your words don't mean anything to her again, when she sees your words as mere bluffing that you can't do anything. when a woman starts seeing you as a man that doesn't do what he says, then your words stop to carry weight and she sees you as a weak man. Be a man that when you speak, your words will be ringing in her head that my guy means business, he doesn't joke around with what he says, if he says he will fxck me up he will do it, so let me behave myself. She will never use sex as punishment against you again. Cuz you have show her the equation, and she go reason am say na she go lose by the time you start bringing different girls home. Her eyes go clear, she will behave herself and treat you with respect. Never forgo your respect for any puci, never ever!

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by HRMK: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2020
make formal report to the police.are u sure ur legally married to this woman?go to court!
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Your wife is not a good house materials but your mother in law is the greatest devil outing smoke and fire in your marriage. To what ryt do your mother in law has course you? That mother in law is the reason I may not even married couples with your wife stupidity and disloyalty.

You even sponsored her education. Both of them have gang up against you.inform your parent too and the police but above all pray to God for directions.

To.be honest you are a weak man for even given your mother in law chance to talk to you anyhow.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by akan102: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Well you are the causes of your problems,
1) you apologize when you had no reason to
2) you played your gentle man to the extreme without looking at the woman and what your being a gentle man meant to her
3) you allowed third parties eg your mother in-law penetrate your family with negative policies, advise etc on your wife without standing up to her/them.

If you did marry her, go and make an entry in the police station,
Inform your family/elders on what is going on
Request for your children and not her, I mean not her
Make move for divorce, this may sound too extreme to you, but brother if you really want to find peace be ready for a war and mean it
If you must come back together again make sure it must be on your terms,
The mother must for now stay away from your home
And most importantly be very careful and prayerful,
Being a lover is beautiful but please love with wisdom God help you.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by golddare: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Follow @righteousness89 advice and seek a real marriage counselor, get books on marriages especially the one that addresses spouses from a single mum or dad. The truth is it's a job marrying someone raised by a single mum or dad especially those ones that their mum or dad messed up big time, you must never give room for doubts. So before you solve this problem you need to be sure you will not help a lady without informing your wife, no more flings if there is then sit down with your wife and communicate with her always.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by canDy4eva(f): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Make a police Report!
Also inform Family elders...

After that Calm down and use this time to seek GOD'S Face on your family....

Something is wrong somewhere!

I Believe the Greatest solution is the one that GOD gives..

Use this period to knock on Heaven gate for your Family Matters..

Personal Times as these produce results!

I Pray For you that GOD Almighty have Mercy on your Home and restore the Love and Joy that in your Home in JESUS Name.... Amen

God bless you...

You said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by coputa(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2020
golddare:

Follow @righteousness89 advice and seek a real marriage counselor, get books on marriages especially the one that addresses spouses from a single mum or dad. The truth is it's a job marrying someone raised by a single mum or dad especially those ones that their mum or dad messed up big time, you must never give room for doubts. So before you solve this problem you need to be sure you will not help a lady without informing your wife, no more flings if there is then sit down with your wife and communicate with her always.
marriage is not all about mill and boom,reading books,it,s a school you go through successfully with :wisdom,courage and perserverance.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Sunrise258: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Marrying ladies raised by single mother can be dangerous and marrying the only child of a single mother can be grave. I suspect the lady is having extra marital with someone financially buoyant than the hubby pronto as she started school. And the mother in-law is too in charge of the daughter n their home. He shouldn't have allowed her to come stay with them. Hubby should stop panicking unnecessarily; they will return home when they are both tired n exhausted. Don't even look for them.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by guru03(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Be hard on them by reporting to the police.
your mother in law is a bad influence to your wife, make sure she doesn't stay with you any longer.
Be one with God.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

Shattap, be quiet.

OP, she is acting out whatever negativity her mom might have filled her head with, especially regarding men / husbands, hence the unnecessary suspicions. Like mother like daughter.
Your wife is on her way to becoming a single mom like her mother, you can assist her
You went straight to the real issue concerning this...

Men who wants to marry, should avoid ladies raised by single mothers... They are easily brainwashed by their mothers who lost out in her time and developed a strong hatred for men, especially those who work towards having a cool family.

I really don't know y they are like that. I had one as a family friend, a single mom, The way she talks bad of her son in-law is evil...

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2020
ogawisdom:

First mistake never never marry a girl raised by a single mother. She saw what her mother went through bc of men and u will pay for it. She was raised to hate men. Her mother hates men bc of her failed relationship with them.

Second mistake how can you apologize when u are not guilty. I kw u are guilty Sha.

Since u are guilty and have apologize then u have to go and report to whoever gave her hand in marriage to you may be he can help resolve the matter.

No need for police, your children are with their mother and they are safe. No crime that needs police involvement except u want to waste your money.

Always avoid single mothers and their children when u want a serious relationship

A girl raised by a single mom told me she hates men... I could see from her attitude that she truly meant what she said. I had to stop communicating with her because of her unnecessary insults...

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by larryking540: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2020
sisisioge:
So she's going to sue you for alleged cheating? Whew! It's always a problem when couples allow extended families live with them!

2 tins I saw that made me stop reading op story
first,the mother inlaw is a single mother who raised the wife (80% of single mothers leave the marriage Bec of mare misunderstanding .
secondly ,the single mother came to stay with them ,
sorry op is in big problem , really big one ,even if they settle today , another misunderstanding is bound to happen .

marrying a lady raised by a divorced mother or separated mother or single mother isn't a problem ,the problem is when you forget to ask her before the marriage day if your mother ask you to leave me will u ,then you will know where your wife loyalty stands after marriage ,but most guys forget to do dat ,

op forgot the daughter is like gold and diamond to the mother even before they got married ,op should right now just kw he and the wife will keep quarrellin even after settlement
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Call Amotekun!! grin no jokes but why in the first place you allow your mother- in-law to stay at your place!! From then you know longer the head of the house! She's been influence by her mother! Trust me!! Mother- inlaw like that r terrible. You should stand firm you the boss not a bitch!
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by larryking540: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2020
inverseparanoia:

A girl raised by a single mom told me she hates men... I could see from her attitude that she truly meant what she said. I had to stop communicating with her because of her unnecessary insults...

exactly,I have met many like that
it's bcuz their single mother have portray a negative image of male to their daughter , because marriage didn't favour them ,they tell their daughter to stay far from men ,
and the funny thing is this lady don't even go into lesbiannism ,they just stay single for a long time,and a gullible brother just marries them but end up carrying problem to the hux , because no amount of money,love , attention you give her is enough , didn't I say enough ? nothing you do is ever good ,

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by coputa(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Do not ever take your family issues to the police,you will regret it. You pulled down your home with your own hands.you took undue advantage of your wife because you sponsored her education by doggishly running after anything on skirt.No woman will take that shit from a man,that account for your wife sudden change of character and no mother inlaw will watch his son's in law behaving irresponsible and she will keep quiet.methink,they decided to leave the house with the kids because of your unbecoming attitude.you failed as a man and you have already spill the bean. Go to your wife's close relatives,especially the one's she respects soo much to help talk to her.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Corporate2020: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2020
You married a child from a broken home, deal with it. When we told you never to marry any woman from a broken home, those of you that are civilized and exposed called us names, now deal with it. A woman raised by a single bitter mother will end up a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by larryking540: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Munzy14:

You went straight to the real issue concerning this...

Men who wants to marry, should avoid ladies raised by single mothers... They are easily brainwashed by their mothers who lost out in her time and developed a strong hatred for men, especially those who work towards having a cool family.

I really don't know y they are like that. I had one as a family friend, a single mom, The way she talks bad of her son in-law is evil...
marrying a lady who was raised by a single mother isn't a problem ,you should try know wat went wrong and also ask her back if such should happen in her own marriage will she leave the hux just the way her mother did? from there you will know where her loyalty lies after marriage
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Adewaleakpode: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Look you will kill yourself by your self. Forget about them they felt your desperation hence their misbehaviour manners.
Just buckle up yourself work hard, work hard be desperate and focus about money.
They will call their self to order your desperately needing them is telling them you are weak just wait for their worst.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by kendo60(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Oga, to be sincere to you, you are a weakly. Been too soft to a woman is not good for any man. When a woman discovered how weakly her man is, she will use it to control the man the way she wants. At the earlier stage of your marriage, you should act as a man. Be a man of zero tolerance. You was blindfolded with fake love.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Munzy14(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2020
larryking540:

marrying a lady who was raised by a single mother isn't a problem ,you should try know wat went wrong and also ask her back if such should happen in her own marriage will she leave the hux just the way her mother did? from there you will know where her loyalty lies after marriage
But she left now.

See I am telling u the reality.
Most single mom, feel like what they are going through, the society must get a dose.

A deep look, u will get to know her mom is the spoiler.

It's just a gamble settling with a lady from single mom.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:

Their lineage is used to single motherhood
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by NoToPile: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Loolz people and their issues.

Everybody is saying don't marry a woman that is raised by a single mother, even those that have turned women to single mothers will be among.

Now everybody is realizing the importance of not having live in family let the tables turn and you see the same set of people saying otherwise.

Calling police for what? Did she kidnap your child, is she not the mother.
Will calling police solve the issue, you should know where to look for your wife and kids naaaw.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by sben2308(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:

To be honest 3rd party has more say in ur house than u do and that's whr it all started from .Secondly this didnt just happen ,someone has been whispering in ur wife ears for a long while .Thirdly the mother came to confirm and the moment she did ,she told the step they have been planning for years .

Solution is this no matter what stand your ground as the man and head of ur home .No one I mean no one say should supercede u in your decision at home but give room for flexibility sha o
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by larryking540: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Munzy14:

But she left now.

See I am telling u the reality.
Most single mom, feel like what they are going through, the society must get a those.

A deep look, u will get to know her mom is the spoiler.

It's just a gamble settling with a lady from single mom.

you are very right bro ,I have a family friend who was raised by a single mother , trust me ,this lady is money ok but doesn't contribute a dime to the hux ,every day na fight and quarrel ,last last the husband couldn't take it anymore ,he went to the father in-law for help ,the only advice the father in-law could give is just divorce her ,the man said ,my daughter was not raised by me she was raised by her single mother ,who has same attitude like her ,,,,

and I have come to noticed ,most girls raised by single mother don't date long ,in fact they don't believe in long courting ,if you meet them today ,u visit their mother in 2 months time ,na the mama go day say no time ,make una quick marry o,hope say u no go leave my daughter oo,,,bro when a mother tells you dat ,there is something fishy ,

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by colestephan86: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
simplexity:

Bros , calm down and relax your nerves. You kids are doing very fine.
First since it is not you that sent her packing , pls don't call her and don't send any money for upkeep to get or her mum, but make sure you let at least one of your family members know about things. Believe me your wife can't manage alone most especially when you didn't divorce her. When she comes back stand your ground that no one come to stay more than 1 week but make sure it's 3 or 4 months after she comes back and to you both should carter for the house not u working your arse out while she give her mum her own money.
This is the kind of mentality our fathers and grandfathers had and today they are dead cos they worked themselves to death.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by larryking540: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2020
NoToPile:
Loolz people and their issues.

Everybody is saying don't marry a woman that is raised by a single mother, even those that have turned women to single mothers will be among.

Now everybody is realizing the importance of not having live in family let the tables turn and you see the same set of people saying otherwise.

Calling police for what? Did she kidnap your child, is she not the mother.
Will calling police solve the issue, you should know where to look for your wife and kids naaaw.
bro we have 3 types of single mother.
the one that got divorced
the one who lost the husband to death
and the one who separated from the husband
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by NoToPile: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2020
larryking540:

What if the 'such' that happened during to the mother was extreme domestic violence and she had to leave will you expect her daughter to condone such so as to know where her loyalty lies

I have seen someone that left a marriage because her husbands people wanted her to carry a sacrifice, they did not see anybody in their family to carry its the wife, wife now said if I must carry I must inform my family members, they didn't agree that's how kasala burst and wifey packed her things and child and ran away. she never remarried.

Would I advise her to stay i dont think so under such circumstances.

Someone will now say he won't marry the girl because the mother is a single mother

Its very easy to judge we don't know what led to what .

People will never address the main issue, its the mother's single hood they are blaming.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by whoawa(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2020
@OP, for the fact your wife is not submissive in performing her marital duty, you cheating to calm your nerves down is not a crime as it sounds.

When you marries the Daughter of a Vanquish woman, you will end up marrying a Vanquish woman.

No matter what you do, you can never please them, bcoz their enjoy seeing you suffer.

The best way to handle these people is a total silence with a high level ignormy.

Summon courage and give them 1-2months without calling, even if they call don't answer, you will see her come back home with better attitude.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by NoToPile: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
larryking540:

bro we have 3 types of single mother.
the one that got divorced
the one who lost the husband to death
and the one who separated from the husband

The ones I am talking about is the divorced and separated.
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by mejai(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Women sef? U no go agree to sex ur husband, u no gree make he do outside. Nonsense specie and post pregnancy shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.