Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec (13163 Views)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Glo Introduces New Data Plan For Android Phones / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by Koikoi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
what am I doing on an evil spirit thread? devil, get thee behind me!
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by olumighty(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
Multilinks has a new tariff that allow you speak to the entire network at Zero naira. Once you can load 200 Naira per week to be used on the offnet, u automatically have the whole base with u and u can call the entire network for free. ThisI believe will silence all other operator. Multi-Links still has the best network quality. No wonder all the other network widely depend on her backbone (fibre) infrastructure for their operations.
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by tonardo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
this evil spirit is suppose 2 b ban 4rm nairaland. Se d can username person give himself. He did nt se DEVIL to name himself.
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by mjay(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2011
olumighty:

Multilinks has a new tariff that allow you speak to the entire network at Zero naira. Once you can load 200 Naira per week to be used on the offnet, u automatically have the whole base with u and u can call the entire network for free. ThisI believe will silence all other operator. Multi-Links still has the best network quality. No wonder all the other network widely depend on her backbone (fibre) infrastructure for their operations.

Really? is there a code or something, lets know,
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by Aroleolu: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2011
I can never use GLO even if they reduce their tariff to 50k per second. Below article is the reason why.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568482.0.html
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by segunjowo(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2011
olumighty:

Where did u get all this ur info? U don't even have a phone! grin
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by snthesis(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2011
segunjowo:

Where did u get all this your info? U don't even have a phone! grin
ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by zenus(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2011
Migration code pls
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by pinkrex(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2011
This evil spirit guy is just clamouring for comments, NOnsense guy!!!
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by deygame: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Jaaiztech, i totally disagree with you. Americans operate one of the freest/transparent economies in the World. They operate an open door policy and that is why you would see a company like KIA and Toyota thrive in their economy without discrimination. I'm not saying we shouldnt love our local brand but we also have a responsibility to expose/chastise them when they toe the wrong path just like we do to the foreign companies. How can you explain a situation where a Nigerian company has contributed to the downfall of Nigerian Football and all we do here is side them cos they are a Nigerian Company. Gone are the days when our local league was a delight to watch/follow. If you go to the villages and ask any football loving fan to mention 10 premiership players, the person might probably mention 30 of them. Meanwhile, that same person i bet you might not know, 1 person that plays in the local league. How can you have a Nigerian company owe the league over N900m million and we sit here and hail them. there's no moral justification on earth for that barbaric act. The same company smuggled the sponsorship of AFN from MTN and instead of adding value, it totally reduced Athletics to shambles. This same attitude they exhibit here is what they have carried to Ghana to further disgrace this country. they are also owing the ghana league their sponsorship fee and the guys having raised an alarm asking them to fulfil their obligation. we better wake up and not allow a company mortgage the future of a whole nation all in the name of a Nigerian company. In UK, you can never try these sort of inhuman act n go scot free. they will use their press to hunt you down. infact, it is even unheard of, lets stop all these acts of sycophany n stop hiding the real deal. I stand to be corrected!!!
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by heywhydo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
why una de belv in diz glo network, de cant save d world, we all knw that, it all lies, prove me wrong, post the activate code 4 it
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by dickson215(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
hi
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by segunsege: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
hey guys the activation code is simple just text AWUFF TO FREEDOM 111
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by DrEkehnde(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by DrEkehnde(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by bechex(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2011
Hope its true, but be that as it may, i believe there will be a great price war today, NCC has promised Number portability this year, and that should speed up the War.
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by bechex(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2011
lipsrsealed I meant ' there will be a great Price War 'This Year' lol wink
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by Lordsteve: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2011
This real battle, lets see who survive the war!
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by folafola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
go to http://www.facebook.com/GloWorld and get the full gist, the poster has not given us the truth about the whole thing, you should know better by seeing the facebook page of glo

glo, ruin your world. lol
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by masterj1: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
Please does Airtel have any tarriff like this? It would be rather nice. I was almost on the verge of buying a phone with an MTN line in order to do the N250 magic number thing, my madam does not dig MTN anymore because of their crazy and unflinching tariffs. the offer seems very interesting. starcomms should crash their VPN to N100 per phone. chikena!!!!!
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by celestar(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
Can i quickly hav d migration code, i've been 2 dia web but find nothin of such,
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by evilspirit: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
in the spirit world
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by DGreatMan(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2011
Moukhtar Ibrahim
Aminu, the
Nigerian citizen
who was arrested
and detained for
10 days for
insulting"
Governor Sule
Lamido of Jigawa
State on
Facebook, has
been released
following an
international
uproar.
Moukhtar had
been thrown
behind bars by a
Dutse magistrate
judge, Mustapha
Saad, who ordered
that he be
remanded in prison
until February 7th,
Moukhtar's father,
Alhaji Aminu
Moukhtar told
SaharaReporters
today that the
Attorney General
of Jigawa state
discontinued the
case suddenly. He
said after
Moukhtar was
released, the
governor ’s aides
requested that
their principal
wanted to see him
at the Governor's
Lodge to
"discipline" him as
a father, a
proposal Alhaji
Moukhtar said he
rejected. The
governor then
threatened to re-
arrest Moukhtar
and try him under
the Sharia law.
Moukhtar and his
father have since
fled Jigawa state.
He said they drove
all night to Kano
where Moukhtar
remains
hospitalized at an
undisclosed
hospital.
Moukhtar was first
detained by the
police in Abuja for
10 days after
Governor Lamido
reported him to
the police for
"criminal
defamation"
regarding his
Facebook postings
against the
governor.
Moukhtar was
moved to Dutse on
Monday and
charged under a
strange law.
Following his night
in prison custody,
the story went
international after
SaharaReporters
published the
story, with
Governor Lamido
suffering the
scorn and
contempt of
posters across the
world. The UK-
based Nigeria
Liberty Forum
(NLF) also began a
massive campaign
to seek the
release of
Moukhtar from
prison.
Alhaji Ibrahim
Aminu says he
plans to go into
hiding with his son
to avoid further
arrest and
detention.
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by amurx(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
pheeeeeww undecided
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by seunlayi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
Freedom of . . . . . . . . . . .may God help us
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by olumighty(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
Hey Buddies, just got a text msg on my Multi-links phone now, [i]Enjoy Unlimited FREE calls to All Multi-links numbers from NOW till 31st August. Hurry! pick up your phone and keep talking. [/i]

I will go and get multi-links phone for my Wife and family and friends, We are now reaping the dividend of Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria, I hope the promo will be extended beyond August, 2011.
Re: Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec by lordwole(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guys, it's true. I heard it on NTA network news yesterday but i was half asleep nd decided that i would google it today to find out more. That was hw i stumbled across this forum.
Am not sure abt d off net cal rate but am 100% sure abt d on net 15k per second rate.
Also not sure abt d code, but i heard something like *125*1#
i hv not tried that code yet because i needed to be sure on d terms nd conditions. You knw wetin dis tele comms coy sabi, they fit commot one kind amnt from ur credit, na their small work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodbye Glo Infinito Special / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.