Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Goodbye Glo Infinito Special - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Goodbye Glo Infinito Special (13183 Views)

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Goodbye To 4G, Welcome 5G- The New Definition Of Speed. / Say Goodbye To Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by ahmsta(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2012
Woke up this morning...and to my greatest surprise...i was greeted with a message from glo

"YOUR PROFILE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED. DIAL 500 FOR MORE INFORMATION "

I was shocked...cus i never attempted to change my package what so ever since i have been on the infinito special package...so i picked my phone to talk to a customer care representative and 'she' told me the Glo infinito special has an expiry period....and now the offer has expired so all customers on that had been migrated to the cheapest plan. Which is the Glo infinito social. Too bad.....Goodbye to the 'long calls' from glo... sad

Who got this same message? Who is still enjoying the glo infinito special offer?

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by aieromon(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Same thing here.It was fun while it lasted.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by frgy1: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
Mine still works perfectly
Just made a 4 min 8 seconds call and was charged 4.96 naira.
They even took it from the promo account grin
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by timbros(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
mine still works
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by sisqology(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Not working again cry
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by timbros(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2012
timbros: mine still works

Wait! I just found out that mine have stopped working.
I'm contemplating G-BAM. Register 5 special numbers @ 5k/sec and 25k/sec all network. . . But with a daily fee of 10bucks
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by balo(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2012
got d msg as well..
bn tryn to cal CS bt its not connectn.
went 2 dia site but d new infinito page wasnt opening.
guys, abeg, is it dt d special numba of 2k/s wont work again?
cos i cald my special no for 4mins+ and i was charged over N60.
abg mk glo park well o.
so wats d advantage of ds new package?
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by ahmsta(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gbam HI5 ==> Closest alternative 5k/sec for 5 numbers..... Except for the daily access charges....
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
As for me no message,maybe they havent changed mine yet.As for me no message,maybe they havent changed mine yet.As for me no message,maybe they havent changed mine yet.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by sisqology(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
timbros:

Wait! I just found out that mine have stopped working.
I'm contemplating G-BAM. Register 5 special numbers @ 5k/sec and 25k/sec all network. . . But with a daily fee of 10bucks

Ήǿ do i switch to this plan? And what if u don't have airtime up to 10bucks in a day? Hope it won't accumulate?
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by timbros(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
sisqology:

Ήǿ do i switch to this plan? And what if u don't have airtime up to 10bucks in a day? Hope it won't accumulate?

to change to this plan send *100*5*1#
to add friends *101*1*friends number#

I havent run short of credit so i dunno yet wat will happen if u dont have credit. But i dont think it will accumulate cuz when i was using Etisalat Easylife 20bucks daily, it doesnt accumulate.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2012
ahmsta: Woke up this morning...and to my greatest surprise...i was greeted with a message from glo

I was shocked...cus i never attempted to change my package what so ever since i have been on the infinito special package...so i picked my phone to talk to a customer care representative and 'she' told me the Glo infinito special has an expiry period....and now the offer has expired so all customers on that had been migrated to the cheapest plan. Which is the Glo infinito social. Too bad.....Goodbye to the 'long calls' from glo... sad

Who got this same message? Who is still enjoying the glo infinito special offer?

Glo Infinito special is now been replaced with Glo GBAM, while Glo Infinito Social remains intact
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by Payoyo(f): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
Mine still works. I haven't gotten any message from them. Just made 20 mins call & 24 naira was deducted from my account. May be glo is doing it in phases cos my friend's own stopped 4 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by ahmsta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Payoyo: Mine still works. I haven't gotten any message from them. Just made 20 mins call & 24 naira was deducted from my account. May be glo is doing it in phases cos my friend's own stopped 4 days ago.

Yeah...probably counting from the day you actvated it.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Glo Infinito special is now been replaced with Glo GBAM, while Glo Infinito Social remains intact

I assume you mean the below? Tell me if I'm right.

Glo Infinito special = 1 Special Number 2k/sec
Glo Infinito Social = 5 Special Numbers 18k/sec
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by ahmsta(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2012
Glo Gbam = 5 Special Number 5k/
sec

Glo Infinito social = 5 special Number 18k/
sec

Read more == http://www.ahmsta.com/2011/12/glomobile-g-bam-hi-5ive.html
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2012
I and my wife got the message the same day and behold, our special numbers stops working. I was initially having 3 registered numbers, they first removed 2 before they sent me the sms. The stoppage pains me.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by luluosas(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2012
sisqology:

It does not. As soon as your money is below N10, you will not be charge the access fees.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by 3ace(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2012
Goodbye to my sweetest plan ever. Mine stopped working yesterday evening.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by geniusbami(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
timbros:
to change to this plan send *100*5*1#
to add friends *101*1*friends number#
I havent run short of credit so i dunno yet wat will happen if u dont have credit. But i dont think it will accumulate cuz when i was using Etisalat Easylife 20bucks daily, it doesnt accumulate.

It doesn't accumulate, but I have some issues with them.
1) When my airtime falls to N39.03 all out-bound communications are blocked. That means no more calls or sms, U can't even browse with your own money.

2) I can't get Customer Care. So annoying, it tells me to select an option, I select, almost punching thru my phone's screen and it tells me "U have not made any selection" time and times again.

3) They only give meagre 5MB on N200 recharge. To me, that's ridiculous.

I'm not sure I won't just break their Sim and send it to the fire.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by timbros(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
geniusbami:

It doesn't accumulate, but I have some issues with them.
1) When my airtime falls to N39.03 all out-bound communications are blocked. That means no more calls or sms, U can't even browse with your own money.

2) I can't get Customer Care. So annoying, it tells me to select an option, I select, almost punching thru my phone's screen and it tells me "U have not made any selection" time and times again.

3) They only give meagre 5MB on N200 recharge. To me, that's ridiculous.

I'm not sure I won't just break their Sim and send it to the fire.
Unlike etisalat which gives 15mb ONCE for the week, glo gives 5mb for EACH 200 recharged and 10mb for EACH 500 recharged. I prefer it to etisalat's ONCE in a week.
Re: Goodbye Glo Infinito Special by dimu4ever: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm still on glo infinito social, I'm charged #15/minute for off-net calls.i think it's still better than any tariff plan glo has brought out since then, even Glo berekete. I won't migrate to any other tariff plan. Their Fasa

ahmsta:
Woke up this morning...and to my greatest surprise...i was greeted with a message from glo

(1) (Reply)

Unbrick your tecno f7 now / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.