Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year (2980 Views)

Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Status of Ibom Air Terminal.
The new world class Ibom Air terminal to be completed next year........commissioner for special duty.
Vsk construction promise not to exceed target date, as workers onsite work day and night.

https://vksconstruction.com/victor-attah-international-airport-project/
Lalastclata make it go top page

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by jrjfjfj: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Propose terminal view when completed

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Nice
Yeah sir...will serve as the new home of Ibom Air leaving the other ones for other airline
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by blackmantis: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Uforo
Ye
Emem

Yak Abasi aka iso Odion Akwa Abasi Ibom

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Akwa Ibom has always been blessed with good leaders.
Their neighbor Abia State, which way?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
blackmantis:
Uforo
Ye
Emem

Yak Abasi aka iso Odion Akwa Abasi Ibom
Amen ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
J111333:
Akwa Ibom has always been blessed with good leaders.
Their neighbor Abia State, which way?
Na small small sir, Abia will get there.

Lalastclata na front page abeg

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by FlordFlorez(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Infrastructural giant of all states.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Infrastructural giant of all states.
God bless you sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by extol1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
I just read some minutes ago how he connect Akwa Ibom to abia. this man is a visionary leader. I envy your state. God bless the leaders. and to my state, may the God of Israel intervene

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
extol1:
I just read some minutes ago how he connect Akwa Ibom to abia. this man is a visionary leader. I envy your state. God bless the leaders. and to my state, may the God of Israel intervene
God will lead all of us to the promise land together...
Meanwhile which state are you from.sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Edo state is cursed with bad governor, obaseki the mou governor failure

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by extol1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:
God will lead all of us to the promise land together... Meanwhile which state are you from.sir
Amen. I am from kogi state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
extol1:

Amen. I am from kogi state
That's a peaceful state sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Edo state is cursed with bad governor, obaseki the mou governor failure
He is now a friend to Udom ,.... he will surely change to a good leader sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by extol1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:
That's a peaceful state sir
no sir, that was then. now armed robber has taken over the place

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
extol1:

no sir, that was then. now armed robber has taken over the place
Ok, but change will definitely come... meanwhile you can make Akwa Ibom your second home sir, come live and invest in Akwa Ibom sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by chariisGRACE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Udom adenam.

Abasi adiong Akwa Ibom nnyin.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Udom adenam.
Yeah sis. Lalastclata na front page oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by chariisGRACE(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Yeah sis. Lalastclata na front page oo

I'm a gee smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:

So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Zendinho(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obong Victor Attah

Sen. God'swill Akpabio

Deac. Udom Emmanuel

Visionary leaders of the 21st century that have stood out among their contempraries.

I congratulate the good people of AKWA IBOM state for selfless leaders.

This should serve as a yardstick to measure governance and separate it from politics.

These are all projects that was initiated by Victor Attah, carried out by God'swill Akpabio and to be completed by Udom Emmanuel.

AKWA IBOM is gradually becoming a model state for infrastructural development where governance is not slaughtered on the platter of politics.

GOD BLESS AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.
AMI NDO AYEN AKWA IBOM

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by lastempero: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Na small small sir, Abia will get there.

Lalastclata na front page abeg

Abia never start self.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zendinho:
Obong Victor Attah

Sen. God'swill Akpabio

Deac. Udom Emmanuel

Visionary leaders of the 21st century that have stood out among their contempraries.

I congratulate the good people of AKWA IBOM state for selfless leaders.

This should serve as a yardstick to measure governance and separate it from politics.

These are all projects that was initiated by Victor Attah, carried out by God'swill Akpabio and to be completed by Udom Emmanuel.

AKWA IBOM is gradually becoming a model state for infrastructural development where governance is not slaughtered on the platter of politics.

GOD BLESS AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.
AMI NDO AYEN AKWA IBOM
God bless you sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
lastempero:

Abia never start self.
It will by fire by force sir
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by lastempero: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

It will by fire by force sir

U will first remove that hippopotamus as ur governor.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
lastempero:

U will first remove that hippopotamus as ur governor.
Ok. Though am not from Abia state but am wishing her well, we share healthy boundaries with them . I shouldn't be happy if my neighbor's is not doing well
Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Cmoni1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good one but when will our Architects,engineers and all other construction professionals become useful instead of white?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year by Ilaumoh(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cmoni1:
Good one but when will our Architects,engineers and all other construction professionals become useful instead of white?
With time sir, we will get there

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Army Saw Their Match In Orlu. / BREAKNG!! Obasanjo Sends Strong Message To Buhari / Why Is Everyone So Proud Of Nigeria All Of A Sudden? Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.