Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Are All Ibos Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are All Ibos Igbos (646 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Generalize All Ibos As Supporters Of Trump / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Ibos Igbos by Endoscopy: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
[PLS I NEED ANSWER(S) TO THIS ; ARE ALL IBOS Igbos
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Topsic70: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Endoscopy:
The difference is 6 and half-a-dozen!
Many claim they aren't ipob yet have a soft spot for d group and its albinic supleme leader!
They aren't card carrying ipob member but create an ipob thread and comman see dem bare their fangs in support and with thousands of tacit 'likes and shares'

Who is fooling who biko?
Nevertheless, chere kambia.......

6 Likes

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by meeky007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
every ibo is a biafran but not everyone is ipob

7 Likes

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
meeky007:
every ibo is a biafran but not everyone is ipob

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Bialegend(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kanu once said that a time will come when if you do not talk about IPOB, you will not sell nor be relevant. How many IPOB threads in a day in nairaland? Mazi Nnado Kanu, the prophet of our time. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Sweetgoodie(f): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

The difference is 6 and half-a-dozen!
Many claim they aren't ipob yet have a soft spot for d group and its albinic supleme leader!
They aren't card carrying ipob member but create an ipob thread and comman see dem bare their fangs in support and with thousands of tacit 'likes and shares'

Who is fooling who biko?
Nevertheless, chere kambia.......
[/s]
shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by allthingsgood: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Biafra is peaceful ipob are bloodsucking demons

3 Likes

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Yobabad: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yes all Igbos are Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by gloriaunobi(f): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Every Northern indigen are not Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Endoscopy:
It is Igbo.

Are all Yoruba member of OPC?

2 Likes

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Yes all Igbos are Ipob.
Speak for yourself.
Ain't no IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Topsic70: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
shut up
My boy, keep up d good cancelling work.
I can see u are very very dedicated to duty nwanne!
Where's 'somodooo' by d way? Oh my baad, I forgot he's bn 'downloaded'.
pikin wey sey make hin mama nor sleep must also ready to tear eyez till day break
grin grin grin

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Superwave: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Any Igbo fool is Ipob but not all Igbo is Ipob.
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Topsic70: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Superwave:
Any Igbo fool is Ipob but not all Igbo is Ipob]
That's d crux of d matter. Those u consider as "Igbo wise" are tacitly supporting the group.

#nigerians_by_day_biaflans_by_night!

The thousands of 'likes and shares', where are they coming from biko? From the illiterates aka 'I-foóls' or from the educated aka 'I-wise'?

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Other african countries are hating on our country Nigeria and you are here asking if Igbo and IPOB are the same.
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by mushystuff: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
All northern muslims are biko haram too. That is why even if they don't actively carry weapons, they tacitly support them. At least IPOB is peaceful and hasn't taken any lives, same cannot be said for BH and their apologists who are known and designated local and international terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Sweetgoodie(f): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

My boy, keep up d good work.
I can see u are very very dedicated to duty nwanne!
cool
[/s]
trash
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Sweetgoodie(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

That's d crux of d matter. Those u consider as "Igbo wise" are tacitly supporting the group.

#nigerians_by_day_biaflans_by_night!

The thousands of 'likes and shares', where are they coming from biko? From the illiterates aka 'I-foóls' or from the educated aka 'I-wise'?

[/s]
shatap
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
@OP

This is why most Yorubas post 2015, like myself, dislike Igbos thoroughly. Kanu made it clear his agenda was one of rabid hate against Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani.

It was quickly visible that Igbos were split into two camps as regards Kanu's hateful antics . Those who rabidly and publicly support him and those who tacitly supported him by not condemning his vile hate speech.

A third and most important category was conspicuously missing i.e those who strongly condemned Kanu's hate speech and his dedication to promoting intolerance and the harming of others because they believed doing that is wrong and casts the Igbos in an evil light.

The absence of this third category led any right-thinking Yoruba to conclude the obvious. Igbos in their majority support the views and utterances of Kanu. Even on this thread they are doing it. Conclusion, Igbos hate Yorubas. We always knew it but aligning behind the hate figure Kanu really brought it home to some Yorubas like me.

It was Sun Tzu who said “know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss,”.

I think Yorubas, slowly, are taking this message to heart.

This comment by NL said it all
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by MetaPhysical: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by franozx: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

This yoruba guy that is doing attaché by force to SS... have u returned from your short break so soon??

I heard some Yoruba's were demonstrating in Lagos on how igbos are taking over Lagos... Y not concentrate on that....

1 Like

Re: Are All Ibos Igbos by IgboFlatHeads: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Flat heads will not like this cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kabiru Adjoto, Former Edo Speaker Dumps APC / Hushpuppi, APC Appreciates Dino Malaye For Hanging Out With Huspuppi See Reply / Oyo State Deputy Governor Engr. Raufu Olaniyan Has Spoken To A Journalist In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.