Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? (2993 Views)

Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! / Share My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2007
so funny
got an advice
consider stand up comedy
@ least if u talk shit, the joke will be on u
cheers
just kidding
i'm fine
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2007
wea u bin? shocked shocked shocked
@ verscussi
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2007
Thanks, but NO thanks! I'll probably melt and faint if I do stand-up comedy or any other type as a matter of fact. The audience will think me slumping is only a part of the act until they wait for like 3 minutes and this guy ain't up yet, the end of my career before it even started. I'll probably only be funny with an audience of one or only myself or only on paper or in this case on the web. Thanks anyway, if I was white, you might see my coloured cheeks!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
jokes aside now
wat do u think of angelina jolie
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2007
Angelina once you get past the way she started her career, which is not really localised to her anyway, you'll see that she has really blossomed into a wonderful actress. She has proven herself really capable with A Mighty Heart where she played a Pakistanese. If nobody knew her before one would really think that she Pakistanese. She's great and now greater with her marriage to Brad Pitt and their children (I think I heard she just birthed) I reallythink what she's doing raising unfortunately African children is a worth while affair, as long as those celebrities do not turn it into a publicity stunt. Gwen is into it, Madonna is into it, etc and I start to wonder if they're really that caring about the world. Anyway Jolie is great, period. But then again she's got these sumptuous lips, omg!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2007
i wonder why it took u so long to get to her lips.
nice tempting ones.

daughter to jon voight,
ex wife to billy bob thorton
sensational lara croft
n unbelievable mrs smith.

avn't seen mighty heart, heard it's an adaptation of a true story.
seen girl interupted? got an award 4 that!

who knows if they really care about those kids or just a form of tax evasion?
at least some pple will sure benefit while it lasts.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by iice(f): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
If i was bi or gay. . .i would go for her grin
Heck even straight. . .she is tempting tongue grin

Not one of my favorite actresses though undecided I just like her grin
See Gina. . .for which she won her first Globe. . .
Girl Interrupted was aight, i liked her in that one
First time i saw was in hackers. . .she married her co-star (1st husband)
Pushing tin was the movie she met Billy Bob (2nd husband) grin
Don't ask me but i really like billy bob. . .he is a gr8t actor grin
A bit nuts too tongue

vescucci, she isn't married to Brad
Though they have a kid together, they also share responsibilities of their adopted kids, maddox, zahara and pax (she sure can pick names) grin She's just a cool woman!
can be weird and crazy. . .which is how i generally like them (people that is!) grin
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
billy bob, nuts; i agree
great; not very
was lovely in bandits with willis.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by iice(f): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
The man who wasn't there was the movie that got me interested in him
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
A lotta stuff has been going on here I see. It seems to me Angelina's in real contention to displace poor Antonio in this thread. So akin has a thing going on for Angelina, huh? Well who doesn't? Even iice (straight, bisexual or gay) has go the hots for her! I never knew they were not actually married, she and Brad I mean. I just thought I missed the paparazzi on their marriage plus having a baby and all. Well that explains a lot of things cuz there isn't a place on earth where those two can go and 'secretly' marry each other.

Girl, interrupted might have been closer to home than people realise for Angie cuz a lot of people believe she's got a few screws lose, really. Billy Bob, I don't know much about that guy anymore. Since The Alamo, psssshhhh!!!!! disappeared he went. He should by now start thinking about making films too, if you ask me.

iice, weird and crazy? hmmmmn, maybe I'll rate a little on the weird but I don't know about crazy. Pretty regular guy, me.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2007
jolie might not b a bad replacement for banderas.
i tink she has more than a lil screw loose, a lil' more than lil' if u get wat i mean.

the man who wasn't there? thats the coen guys right? (o brother where art thou, ladykillers)? not surprised snyway.

billy has this look like he's ill just like william macy. fragile, undecided n weak. feels more of pity than passion for him
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by iice(f): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
akin. . .i know what you mean about Bill Macy. . .but he is an amazing actor but not he's not popular like say angelina grin

Yup she has issues. . .tis why i like her tongue

vescucci, billy bob did direct a movie before. . .sling blade actually he wrote, directed and acted in it. The screen play won him an oscar. He then went to direct all the pretty horses with your favorite bourne guy Matt and akin's gal Penelope grin grin With tepid response. . .and i guess the experience kindda put him off directing undecided
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2007
heard about that 1ce(sling blade) a long time ago. shld be 97 or 98 but neva came around to watching it. neva knew it had such beautiful casts. i go try find am

bill macy; nice guy but as i said earlier, they both make me pity them. like "one day, tins go beta 4 me" look. see macy's looks in wild hogs? dull, ill,

but nice guy 1ce again.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by iice(f): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2007
hahahaha remember bill macy in boogie nights? grin grin sorry man grin

Gosh i didnt have a good experience with that all the pretty horses of a film!
I was in naija for vacation. . .we rented some videos
one of them was 'all the pretty horses' for my mother of course (as if any1 of us - brothers n i that is - would have touched that thing with a pole grin)
So we start to watch it and my mum. . .as usual drifts off, my bro was like he can't watch the movie. . .hella boring. so we switch to another movie
Can you imagine this scenario happening for over 2 weeks like every other day? grin
we watch it because my mum wants to watch it. . .but when we get to a part, she sleeps and we switch movies.  The movie am happy to say, i do not remember much. . .it was a horrible experience that i must have suppressed it grin
The only thing i remembered was some shots in the pond   some shots of horses and of course the stars of the movie grin grin
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2007
Talking about H. Macy, huh? Missed out on the show cuz of my darn browser. Just decided that it didn't want to connect anymore. Not after I decided to leave it to its own devices, it finally had mercy on me and thus,

Well I didn't know Billy directed any movie let alone got an Oscar for his input.

Akin was on point describing William H. Macy as a sorry looking fellow and he seems to act sorry roles too. I also met him in Boogie nights, where I sorta met Wahlberg and Graham too. Talk about a sorry role. Scary movie I saw in my more youthful days. Got to see some scary sh*t! In Magnolia again which seemed to contain everybody in Boogie Nights and a lil more. William isn't as unpopular as he seems but it's just that people do not really care about the fellas that don't get the big roles.

iice, very funny scenario with you guys and your mum. I only share books with my mum and that's period. Besides she only seems interested in soaps.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by iice(f): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2007
Sure he is popular just not well known by name alone.  Facially he is recognizable. . .kindda like John C. Reilly. . .you know him but the name escapes you undecided

Oh i share books with my mum too vescucci. . .but we are movie lovers in ma family grin grin Infact alot of things run in my family. . .movies. . .books. . .music. . .sleep grin grin
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2007
alrite, i let it rest

mum read a lot of shakespare during her time but just a few things interest her now xcept gossip. we do that 2geda alot
still steal a game of scrabble 2geda once in a while sha.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
So we're talking about our folks now, huh? Well, I'm gonna make it easy for y'all by likening my people to characters y'all can relate to.
Mon papa: Homer Simpson with more brains
Mon mama: Martha Stewart, but quite nicer
My first younger brother: simply Moi but somewhat upgraded
I have two other brothers who are twins (non-identical): One's a genius and the other's insane (Pinky and Brain)
I now have one lil sis who's four and adorable but she's already knows how to use that to get her way.
Snoopy: our dog who's nine next month and a loyal as you can imagine, and that wraps it up!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
lets leave those old folks alone.
hope u guys gbadun ur weekends?
which movies did u all watch?
mine was soccer all tru, @ worlds end and the evergreen BRAVEHEART.
come lets talk Spacey, Kevin
what do u think of the guy?
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
Kevin Spacey, the white haired man! And not quite that old too. I like the guy a lot and think he's very much out of the spotlight nowadays but not like he's been much in it before anyway, more of a playmaker, producing and stuff, though I just know he's into that stuff like Billy Crystal is, but I don't know what I can credit him with except maybe The Big Kahuna with shorty, Devito. His friendship with Sean Penn is a plus for him and indeed anyone else cuz he's a mover and shaker too who's getting roles that fit him and win him stuff (since Mystic River and I'm Sam). Sean and Kevin did a film about Hollywood secrets or something like that a long time ago, I can't quite remember the title of the film.

Anyways I think I liked Kevin Spacey best in The Negotiator with Samuel L. Jackson and a couple of others but for now can't remember much of his films, do refresh my memory, y'all.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
k-pax
ordinary decent criminal
negotiator
see no evil, hear no evil
glengary glen ross
se7en
outbreak
the usual suspects
a time to kill
l a confidentiality
superman returns
are u refreshed yet? wink wink wink
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
oooooohh yeah!
I'm more than refreshed cuz I've not even seen Ordinary Decent Criminal, K-Pax or Glengary Glen Ross. A Time to Kill and L. A. Confidential both skipped my mind. Those were very good ones too. I guess being a massive Russell Crowe fan u'd remember L. A. Confidential.

Me incommunicado for some time I can't avoid, man. U see me had a lil prablam with ma cord ina di crib. I kina explian mon. Da tin jus wen BOOM!!! me first tot me was gonna kaput or samtin but Jah saved me but not ma adaptor which started to smell crispy and make me dizzy. I swear man me was scared in da shitless.

I hope I've been coherent!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
[s]praises to jah fe sparin ya laf
my pple perish fe lak of wisdom
but is alrait now n ur message was received
inaman is gonna cal ja, tell him 2 bring ya adaptor back 2 laf but take ur life in xchange as u cherish the adaptor more than urs
LOL[/s]
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2007
It seems you're better at this carribean stuff than I can ever dream to be. I laughed my ass off at your last sentence. Not a very bad trade; only one problem though. I got to be alive to love my adaptor more, don't I?

As for da chosen one, tut tut tut, you wouldn't understand anything I reckon, cuz this thread has digressed way off Antonio, but the gist is my adaptor blew away due to a lightning strike which made me fear for dear life. Coherent now?
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
hid my face al day behind a heavy shelf of work
friends ow una day?

to make matters worse overfed myself at break!

so i'm very uncomfortable and disco-ordinated or maybe it shld be unco-ordinated? abi reco-ordinated?

in short i cant conpose anything meaningful now

c ya'll later

p.s. watched bulletproof monk again on channels tv last nite.
wat u tink of chow yun fat?

ciao cool cool cool
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by sect(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
You guys did not mention Once upon a time in mexico, thats still one of my best action movies Antonio banderas,Johnny depp,Williams dafoe,eva mendes,enrique iglesias etc,just check out d stars on parade,if u haven't seen dat movie then you've seen nothing.i really miss action & combat movies,new movies usually av much talk & less action unlike d days of terminator,commando,rambo,snake in d monkey/eagle shadow, u can name it.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2007
once upon a time in mexico was alrite and i'm sure we musta mentioned it earlier
anyway, nice flick.
depp was fantabulous

d_chosen1:

I .c

teach me sum of this ya carribean stuff.
ol boy, that one no be small tin o
me sef just de use concept nd format
no be say i sabi
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2007
Yo akin! What's crackalacking ma hommie? How's it hanging over there at REAN, is it? See, you're now down with Bob Marley, huh? I promise I ain't goan rock your boat! why? cuz you don't want your boat to be rocked, of course. I guess it's in line with all this raggae talk. See the kind of people leaving posts on your thread now, 'sect' and 'the chosen'. Weird fellows, men!

Peace out, my brother. Kingston for life.

P.S. Smoke weed everyday! It's good for you, and it's natural, you know, of the earth!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by lodcoat: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Akin007

i hane 2 for you and they are once upon a time in mexico and original sin
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Akin007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2007
@lodcat
dont seem to get ur gist, cld be clearer?
will genuinely appreciate it if u can.
welcome.

@versc
i'm all good.
wats happening ova dere?
REAN is there o, we are living a day at a time

watz up with 'sect' and 'd_chosen 1'
u know dem b4?

tanx 4 leaving my boat.
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by vescucci(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2007
No, I do not know sect and the chosen one. Their ids just sound oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh scary!
Re: Does Any1 Share My Passion 4 Antonio Banderas? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
lodcoat:

@Akin007

i hane 2 for you and they are once upon a time in mexico and original sin

what the guy mean is that he has Once of upon a time and Original sin discs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 3D Animated Epic "Sango" Was Produced On A Budget Of $400 (Photos) / 5,300 Years Old Mummified Iceman Set To Become World's Oldest Movie Star(Photos / Shahenshah (2019) Movie Songs | Shakib Khan, Nusrat Faria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.