Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP (13063 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Stop Mass Arrest Of Igbo Youths ― Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army / Nigeria Police Attacks Eastern Security Network In Imo, Abandons Their Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by AreaFada2: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
PDP, I hope you are aware that any Exodus you are seeing now from APC members has nothing to do with the fact that your party is better? It's just the typical Nigerian politicians' way of seeking to realise their ambition using an alternate formidable platform. The reverse can be the case at any point you also deny them your ticket

But at least, it took about 14 years before governors began quitting PDP. And we were still learning democracy back then o. After 16 years of sorry military misrule. PDP had to start afresh, rebuild insitutions, etc. They made a pig's ear of part of it but still, they held largely together. The groups/parties and leaders that formed APC had 16 years to learn from PDP mistakes.

While they are all as bad as it comes, APC's unraveling is way too quick for a party in power centrally, in NASS and in most states, is way too quick.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2020
mrkings84:
PDP ARE SET TO GO.... POWERS MUST CHANGE HANDS!

As if both apc and pdp are not useless. What did pdp do in 16 years? They even had to apologise for their misrule. Apc has come and totally destroyed what was even left. Now the same apc are crossing over to pdp and you are here hailing pdp. Nigerian youths have to wake up and realise that these guys don't send us. Or you are not seeing how Obaseki and iyamu are criss crossing from apc to pdp? How can you ever support any party?
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by jookoli(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2020
I see APC and PDP as one and the same body. I know you guys will sort things out at the end .

Emancipate yourself by joining this tested and trusted group /2B0aOe7
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by XVIDEOSMOD: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
A useless country. Thank God i left

You are coming back to the useless country some day soon
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2020
helinues:
Pdp, party of wailers
Despite the glaring evidence, you are still trying to shift goal post

1 Like

Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by jookoli(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2020
I see APC and PDP as one and the same body. I know you guys will sort things out at the end .

Emancipate yourself by joining this tested and trusted group. Work SUCCESSFULLY from home h ttp s :/ / bit .ly/2zWVgY8
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by helinues: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2020
matex97:
Despite the glaring evidence, you are still trying to shift goal post

Glaring evidence.. grin

You guys better start campaigning now cos we no wan hear democracy is under treat after losing the election
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Captainrambo2: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2020
helinues:
Pdp, party of wailers
pep can you say this again without crying grin

Pdp has 17 states while apc has 18 undecided
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2020
helinues:

Glaring evidence.. grin

You guys better start campaigning now cos we no wan hear democracy is under treat after losing the election
I am neither a PDP or an APC member or supporter. What I seek for is good governance irrespective of the party that will transform our nation greatly and make it an envy to others. Good morning bro
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by jaxxy(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Mumu talk and paper.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by FlordFlorez(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2020
It doesn't come as a surprise to anyone that police are political. Infact, they play major role in dirty politics, orchestrating politicians' dirty hatchet jobs against citizens/electorates. Democracy is very far from us. We'll continue to wallow in our hoity-toity democrazy practice for a very long time. We'r finished.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by sylve11: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Let them do their things. embarassed cool
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by mrkings84(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2020
DominusPrime:

As if both apc and pdp are not useless. What did pdp do in 16 years? They even had to apologise for their misrule. Apc has come and totally destroyed what was even left. Now the same apc are crossing over to pdp and you are here hailing pdp. Nigerian youths have to wake up and realise that these guys don't send us. Or you are not seeing how Obaseki and iyamu are criss crossing from apc to pdp? How can you ever support any party?

They looted, stole, and did just little. But APC looted more, stole everything and did nothing except for acceleration in crimes...
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2020
jarawa:

htps://www.dailytrust.com.ng/police-attacks-wont-stop-mass-exodus-to-our-party-pdp-tells-apc-igp.html
I just want to know when afamed, johnmartus, omonnakoda and bambambiglo will finally receive sense and join PDP. grin

cc lzaa metaphysical sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Joefat: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2020
By this time, if we Nigerians are yet to be wise and to see clearly that all this morons has no positive thinking or plan for we citizens.. I guess we are finished.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Tapout(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2020
they are all running to where it's going to favour them...they dont care about the masses one bit.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by NigeriaB(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Please is there a way that Police can be made an independent body/agency in this country?

So that they are not unjustly used by one person to intimidate another person..

I know this question is childish but I truly wish it could be so..
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by bigiyaro(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
nawao, APCs are now changing jerseys to PDPs, same old shits.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by amosrich(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Wahala too plenty for this country sef
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigeria isn't a useless country. It's useless leaders we have in place. The moment leadership issues are over, you wouldn't need anyone to convince you before you rush back home. We are here and would deal with leadership wahala together. Omo to sowipe ohun ko nii he ki iya ohun sun, ohun naa koni fi oju ba orun. I hope you understand what it means, going by your moniker.

See our health sector...now they're looking at fixing it by force and thanks to covid-19 whoch jad prevented them from travelling. See the way they slashed some expenses like that of the national assembly renovation and others. They were compelled to do this. See the way their people are killing them in the north? Now their leaders are panicking. Awolowo declared free education and our grandparents benefited so much and we are all products of that free education today because without that, maybe you and I would have turned thugs terrorising and killing our fellow yorubas. Illiteracy ended from our grandparents courtesy free education declared by awolowo. Same time, their leaders didn't do the same up north. They even said education cant be free at a time. The wise non yorubas here had to include a yoruba name in their names to benefit from this gesture. See the youths up north now, most of them are stark illiterate so whatever is preached to them by their imams is what they would do. I have hausas and fulanis who are educated. They cant join boko haram naw. One of them was my mate during my post graduate days in buffalo, New York. And if pool comes to shove, we bear our father's names shikena.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by johnmartus(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2020
I will rather disengage from politics than join this criminal party.
imhotep:

I just want to know when afamed, johnmartus, omonnakoda and bambambiglo will finally receive sense and join PDP. grin

cc lzaa metaphysical sarrki
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by olaadenigeria(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
. Funny.
One day you will comeback to the said useless country alive or dead. The money you used to run to better prison (country) can start small business and grow it if you have senses. If Nigeria is useless God could originated you in other African nationals or the luxurious prison country you ran to. To me going outside Nigeria for better life is like going to them for colony instead of them coming to enslave.
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2020
johnmartus:
I will rather disengage from politics than join this criminal party.
Sai Mama grin grin
Afamed is still waiting for CHANGE.

cc lzaa metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s]PDP VS APC and NPF

PDP did 16 years and wunt want another o
Party do 8 years in peace....

Pdd go fight APC..Sars go fight Gee boys.
Igbo go fight yoruba, Fulani go dey kill people anyhow.

Even kinsmen will be killing each other..

We shout black lives matter but sometimes I wonder if black lives still matters.

Watched a movie of 2pac All eyes on me... He is fighting the whites but some of his kinsmen does even love themselves... His fellow blacks probably killed him... Meanwhile he is fighting against black oppression..
No wonder the Bible sef talk. A man's enemy is within his own household..
If you like defeat all the enemies outside ur household, the most powerful enemy waiting for u is within ur household.. Someone that knows all abt you..

God help this nation... We are ruled by heartless individuals

Nairalanders pls help my ignorance.. How many Niger bridge exist? Coz when coming from the North, we cross Niger bridge from Niger state to kwara state.

And I heard Niger Bridge passes thru from delta to anambra and it is the link from East to North..

Is the bridge divided into many states?[/s]

Stop smoking weed. Can't make head or tail of this rant
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Ripama: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria seems like a joke to me. If APC fails, can PDP now be our saviour?
Re: Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP by Bensonteedi: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG’s 774,000 Jobs: Ministry Raises Lawmakers’ Slots / Yahaya Bello Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Says His ADC Is Female / Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan: Senate Panel Orders Perm Sec To Produce 55 Missing Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.