Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21621 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IlGhERutuw

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Finnese001: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Una no dey tire undecided

16 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by yrex01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Say God !!

7 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
The Role of The Chief Priest a.k.a Dibia
These alien beings worked with gifted or chosen person. This person were called
1. High priest
2.Prophets
3.Sharman/Native doctor.
All prophets in the Bible play the same role as a native doctor
Prophets recieve telephatic messages and dreams with instructions of what to do.
Since the alien have left us, they appoint the prophet as the one that will be their spokesman.
If there is famine, the people complain to the chief priest/prophet. The prophet then communicate with the alien beings for help on what to do.
Same pattern with Moses, Elijah, and Daniel. They were chosen by the alien being called Yahweh.

The role of a Dibia is to be the middle man between the people and alien gods.
When a Dibia says let him consult an "oracle" what it means is let me contact the alien gods for instructions.
These alien gods will then tell the Dibia what they need to do
Same way

These alien beings were in search for certain raw minerals like gold copper and aluminum for their technology to run. Just like we need oil. These elements were found in different locations on Earth.
Like the gold mines of Zimbabwe, and South Africa. Also in Ghana, Benin empire

These aliens where only staying on Earth for a short time until they got all the elements they need so during their stay the local people worshipped them because they were powerful. Thinking they were gods.
In return of favour, these alien beings would give knowledge to prolong life, help tribes conquer wars.

So before they left, they appointed a chief priest or priestess to be a point of contact between the alien and the people.
The aliens gave the chief priest tools for contacting them in their dimension.
As time progressed this aliens were reffered to as gods.
The gods had to be consulted before King was elected.
The gods were consulted for tribal or land disputes.
The gods are aliens from a different planet with so much sophisticated magic.

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't understand.. those idols were the aliens that visited??

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
McBrooklyn:
I don't understand.. those idols were the aliens that visited??
Yes
Those carvings are like photo camera back then
Now if you see something unreal and unbelievable first thing you do is pull out your phone to snap or record.

Back then no camera, so to make a representation of what you saw means you had to carve it in ivory wood to keep as physical proof of what you saw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=BadRadio post=90699047][/quote]
Aliens are real.. we are not alone
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Aliens are real.. we are not alone
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ekwutox: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't understand this thread
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ekwutox:
I don't understand this thread
My point is that aliens have Visited us way before us going to the space and moon to search for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Lsofdk(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tha fvck is this?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by callmeRichie(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
No wondergrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Graysons: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Amadioha
Ikenga and others

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS

9 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS
You are right to an extent.
Some of these alien beings that Visited had other agendas aside from collecting resources.
Some but not all just a sizable group of alien that hijacked this opportunity to enslave and cause havoc on mankind. These aliens were reffered to as demons while the good aliens where reffered to as angels.
These 2 groups constantly fight for control of human beings. This is true as chief priest started contacting bad aliens for favour instead of the good aliens.
The bad aliens gave these evil set of chief priest magic to kill,haunt or spiritually attack someone.
Not all are evil, their physical appearance is not of this world that's what makes them look scary.
An octopus looks scary too does that make it a demon??

9 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
KILOKAMI MTCHEEE angry
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
No wondergrin
Masquerades are a stylish tribute to these extraterrestrial beings.

Some Masquerade would mimic the movement and behavior of these alien beings with dances.
Some Masquerade would mimic things like
Levitation, spinning movent or hovering around as if they have no legs.
These are all attributes to different alien beings that Visited us thousands of years ago

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Andrew13: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol,u can't be serious cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol,u can't be serious cheesy shocked
The deity that Isrealites call Yahweh is infact an alien being who helped the isrealites escape the Egyptian and helping them during their trip in the wilderness.

You see why Aaron was the chief high priest. There are so many proof of aliens in the Bible. The only issue is that it was replaced with the word "Angel"

10 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by callmeRichie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Masquerades are a stylish tribute to these extraterrestrial beings.

Some Masquerade would mimic the movement and behavior of these alien beings with dances.
Some Masquerade would mimic things like
Levitation, spinning movent or hovering around as if they have no legs.
These are all attributes to different alien beings that Visited us thousands of years ago

which planet are they from?? gat idea? them aliens
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Okoroawusa: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sister Felicia odikwa na nma? Even as a historian I never hear this one.
Give me a link to your publication or article

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:

which planet are they from?? gat idea? them aliens
There are lots of planets and dimensions that the physical eyes can't see.
Same way there are lots of different species of aliens out there.
The planet they came from is even outside our Galaxy. It is called Sirus A and sirus B
Their planet was dieing off in a apocalyptic way. They needed certain minerals and elements like Gold to fix their astmosphere. They scanned the universe and found quite large deposits of minerals here on Earth.
So they decided to visit and take what they need and go
In turn they gave the local people knowledge of magic, healing with herbs around us that we had no knowledge of its power.
This also explain why gold is a popular symbol for royalties ancient Egypt, used by Kings and high status. They tried to emulate the powerful alien gods.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Sister Felicia odikwa na nma? Even as a historian I never hear this one.
Give me a link to your publication or article
History they teach or you read in school is fake, twisted and rewritten history.
Your history does not teach about lost previous civilizations. So you guys are wasting time studying history in school.
The real history of mankind will blow your mind into pieces.
A lot and I mean a whole lot has been removed from the access to public eye.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
BadRadio:
lipsrsealed
You think God created this whole gigantic universe just for little humans that only occupy Earth??

12 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by callmeRichie(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

There are lots of planets and dimensions that the physical eyes can't see.
Same way there are lots of different species of aliens out there.
The planet they came from is even outside our Galaxy. It is called Sirus A and sirus B
Their planet was dieing off in a apocalyptic way. They needed certain minerals and elements like Gold to fix their astmosphere. They scanned the universe and found quite large deposits of minerals here on Earth.
So they decided to visit and take what they need and go
In turn they gave the local people knowledge of magic, healing with herbs around us that we had no knowledge of its power.
This also explain why gold is a popular symbol for royalties ancient Egypt, used by Kings and high status. They tried to emulate the powerful alien gods.

Hmnn, quite interesting. Thanks though
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by IMO01: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one. Every tribe in this world have this carvings from nok Igbo Yoruba Ghana India red Indians Australian aboriginals etc. To Know watch ancient history channel on YouTube. It's all an alien story that started d beginning.

Do you know there are some of African artifact in British museum that is kept underground. You are only allowed to see it when you remove your phone and camera

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Cryptofxt10: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
hian...informative
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by JOACHINpedro: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
I love historianscheesy
mind if I send you a dm?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nickshrapnel: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
IMO01:
Nice one. Every tribe in this world have this carvings from nok Igbo Yoruba Ghana India red Indians Australian aboriginals etc. To Know watch ancient history channel on YouTube. It's all an alien story that started d beginning.

Do you know there are some of African artifact in British museum that is kept underground. You are only allowed to see it when you remove your phone and camera
because most of those artifacts are gifts from alien beings to the local chiefs of the people in appreciation.
These alien objects are being studied by top elites. To see what technology they can harness from them. They then apply such technology in military weapon designs or new breakthrough technologies like artificial intelligence and more.

One of such gifts include rare stones and crystals. Artifacts include a staff, hammer(Thor and sango's hammer) or rod or a handheld device that can transform solid matter into anything (Moses staff in the Bible is just an alien technology that was given to him by Yahweh who is a good alien being that helped isrealites out of Egypt and providing for them in the wilderness.)
The problem is that when this aliens left us, we decided to abuse this magic using it for selfish reasons to win war. So it had to be hidden so as it won't get into the wrong hands

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess / Why Is There Sun In The Space And The Space Is Still Very Dark / Nigerian Scientist's Conversion Of Urine Into Flammable Gases Gets Patent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.