Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth (10457 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by davidhandsome: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Do you think FIFA and the billion dollar gambling industry like the idea of an octopus predicting matches accurately??
Of course that experiment had to be shut down.
Hence why it is unpopular. And the media never visited that topic again.
People are not doing it because, a lot of people are not aware of the Paul octopus incident. Not everyone can afford to get an octopus. Plus Its bad for market for gambling companies as if this octopus predition is made popular then more than 1000 person's can use that prediction of octopus and win millions everyday which will bankrupt gambling companies.
That means football won't be exciting anymore if you can easily guess the result.

The reason FIFA and co don't give a fuss about Ai is because Ai is never consistent in prediction. It only accurately predicted a handful of matches.
Ai uses preexisting data from previous matches and use it to predict.
Does an octopus have knowledge of football matches?? Yet it can predict accurately.

Ok, are u assuring me that all octopus possess this prediction ability?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
davidhandsome:

Ok, are u assuring me that all octopus possess this prediction ability?
Yes, not all species of octopus posses this ability. There are more other abilities being research ed up till now. There has also being a lot of medical breakthrough with research of octopus.
The black ink liquid secreted by a specie of octopus called cuttlefish has been found to cure cancer cells
Link
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-transsion-tecno-rev1&ei=BtrwXvTqFMGx8gKJ_LiABg&q=cuttlefish+ink+cancer&oq=cuttlefish+ink+cancer&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBggAEBYQHjoECAAQRzoCCAA6BQghEKABOgQIIRAVUPQvWMNBYKxIaABwAXgAgAGWBIgBzxSSAQczLTYuMC4xmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Enoch07:
Felicia!!! abeg no make me laugh jare na Monday be this
Do your research
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by xtanlee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin this OP sef.....talking nonsense with this level of boldness is legendary

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by stanliwise(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Cool, You just proved me right
You even proved my research by mentioning the salamander lizard because those are the land alien creatures i explain in my next topic. Thanks
Then by your definition everything is an alien then.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Gmajor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
The Octopus
The octopus is the smartest animal ever
They have super alien brains
They have 3 hearts and a blue blood
They can solve puzzles

Remember that octopus that predicted the world matches so correctly?
Octopus have alien features that enable them see beyond time and space.
Their Senses are very sharp.
Octopus excreates black chemical liquid that contains properties that can kill cancer cells.
These alien creatures can be beneficial to medical research like stem cells. As Octopus has cells that are not found in any other living animal.
These cells can rejuvenate and grow back.
If an octopus leg is cut off.
It will grow back in few days.
Their cells can be used in stem cell research to help revive dead tisdues and organs.

Are you a troll or do you really believe that octopuses are the smartest animals?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Then by your definition everything is an alien then.
Read my first post I said 80% of animals were created here on Earth.
20% of animals came from other planets
These 20% include some sea animals like octopus and some land animals like salamander lizard.
Learn to read
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Vilgax: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Yes, not all species of octopus posses this ability. There are more other abilities being research ed up till now. There has also being a lot of medical breakthrough with research of octopus.
The black ink liquid secreted by a specie of octopus called cuttlefish has been found to cure cancer cells
Link
https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-transsion-tecno-rev1&ei=BtrwXvTqFMGx8gKJ_LiABg&q=cuttlefish+ink+cancer&oq=cuttlefish+ink+cancer&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBggAEBYQHjoECAAQRzoCCAA6BQghEKABOgQIIRAVUPQvWMNBYKxIaABwAXgAgAGWBIgBzxSSAQczLTYuMC4xmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

a cuttlefish is entirely different from an octopus.

a cuttlefish is not a type of octopus.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by BigJoe19: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nonsense thread so a human that predicted the team to win a match, predicted 26matches is an alien?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by JastSiryin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
All these people wey dey like post these things can smoke weed ehn grin
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vilgax:

a cuttlefish is entirely different from an octopus.

a cuttlefish is not a type of octopus.
Depends on how you view it

Humans are different species from Ape but both are classified under "Primates"
Octopus, Squid, and Cuttlefish are classified under the class "Cephalopoda"

So if I say apes are a different species from humans but are in the same class as primates. Due to shared resemblance in our evolution.
Look at the Squid, The cuttlefish and see the resemblance in their evolution.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by stanliwise(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Read my first post I said 80% of animals were created here on Earth.
20% of animals came from other planets
These 20% include some sea animals like octopus and some land animals like salamander lizard.
Learn to read
Where are your proves. How do you come about those conclusions. Can you send me a copy or link of your personal research?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Rickmann: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is a follow up to my previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/5927848/aliens-space-visited-igboland-2000

This chapter, I will explain how other alien races contributed in the creation of earth as the maldekian experiment.
80% of animals were created by maldekians. 20% from other alien races contributing to the maldekian experiment of creation.
Some race of alien beings introduced 2 unique animals into earth.
1. Octopus
2. Jellyfish

These 2 creatures are not from this planet.
They were brought in from a planet far from our Galaxy.
They were put inside the ocean for these reasons
1. To see how aliens can evolve on Earth
2. To see if these alien creatures will reproduce with other earthly animals in the sea and create more alien hybrids.

They kept these alien creatures in the deep ocean to monitor their evolution progress amd how these alien creatures can adapt on Earth.
Deep ocean was the choice for habitat where mankind won't interfere or hunt these alien creatures into extinction.

These are proofs of the maldekian experiment going on till this day
Deep inside the Ocean.
The Deep Sea is filled with millions of alien creatures.
We are going to space to find aliens
Meanwhile we have aliens already living here on Earth. Under the deep sea

So aquatic life is what you call aliens where u come from.. Have you eating today?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Vilgax: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Depends on how you view it

Humans are different species from Ape but both are classified under "Primates"
Octopus, Squid, and Cuttlefish are classified under the class "Cephalopoda"

So if I say apes are a different species from humans but are in the same class as primates. Due to shared resemblance in our evolution.
Look at the Squid, The cuttlefish and see the resemblance in their evolution.

i'm aware they belong to same class.

i only had an issue with you inferring that cuttlefishes are a type of octopus.

be cautious of the terminologies you use to present your research; one wrong term can invalidate your whole theory.

Happy Researching smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Felicia Oja ti burst
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rickmann:

So aquatic life is what you call aliens where u come from.. Have you eating today?
This is why Youths fail exams woefully
Chaii.. how can you read but can't understand what you read?
I said "Some" Sea creatures are aliens
I never said All aquatic life are aliens.
Are you a dropout? Did you finish school?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Kccheechy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is a follow up to my previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/5927848/aliens-space-visited-igboland-2000

This chapter, I will explain how other alien races contributed in the creation of earth as the maldekian experiment.
80% of animals were created by maldekians. 20% from other alien races contributing to the maldekian experiment of creation.
Some race of alien beings introduced 2 unique animals into earth.
1. Octopus
2. Jellyfish

These 2 creatures are not from this planet.
They were brought in from a planet far from our Galaxy.
They were put inside the ocean for these reasons
1. To see how aliens can evolve on Earth
2. To see if these alien creatures will reproduce with other earthly animals in the sea and create more alien hybrids.

They kept these alien creatures in the deep ocean to monitor their evolution progress amd how these alien creatures can adapt on Earth.
Deep ocean was the choice for habitat where mankind won't interfere or hunt these alien creatures into extinction.

These are proofs of the maldekian experiment going on till this day
Deep inside the Ocean.
The Deep Sea is filled with millions of alien creatures.
We are going to space to find aliens
Meanwhile we have aliens already living here on Earth. Under the deep sea
are you well at all?? From where are you feeding your brain with this horseshit knowledge?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by AureliusWolf: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
People are not doing it because, a lot of people are not aware of the Paul octopus incident. Not everyone can afford to get an octopus. Plus Its bad for market for gambling companies as if this octopus predition is made popular then more than 1000 person's can use that prediction of octopus and win millions everyday which will bankrupt gambling companies.!

LMAO!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by davidhandsome: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Link
I don't wanna be rude...
Bt i would like you to read what you wrote there and see if ur research makes any sense...

So u are basing the occurrence of alien life on inconclusive research that is still being carried out...

You cannot categorically pinpoint the exact species of octopus that can predict the future ( because i saw they way made a point out of octopus paul)

Making research goes behind sitting behind your laptop and posting octopus pictures on Nairaland...

Getting a live octopus and observing it would go a long way in proving ur hypothesis...

All i see here are just beliefs and thoughts...
Give us hard evidence form scientific research and then we can take you serious...

Do have a nice day ma.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Ahmback(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
davidhandsome:

Lol...
So u are basing the uniqueness of the octopus just on one specimen alone, which is paul the octopus...

Ok, humour me this, why hasn't another octopus taken his place...
I'm sure guys wont mind hunting down octopus if it could predict epl matches correctly..

Since the 2010 abi na 2014 world cup i haven't heard of any other octopus...coz going by ur reasoning, all octopus should have this ability...
Bt instead we only see videos of our Chinese brothers eating them alive...

If u can assure me that all octopuses in this world can predict correct epl matches... I wouldn't mind selling all my properties to raise funds for the hunt....

Besides, other things have correctly predicted future events...i think even siri(apple AI) did it one time...mayb she is an alien technology planted here on earth..

I see u are trying to be a conspiracy theorist...i might be wrong sha...do more research and present ur results to us with facts beyond ever reasonable doubt...
I think thats what itroll was trying to relate...

Good afternoon
Siri is an alien AI precisely.... check out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQrCOWE1oG0
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Xsem(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Felicia carry on, they can't stop you.
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Silentgroper(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Maybe that explains why the Chinese and Japanese are so smart in innovative technology
.. Yeah .so smart in innovative technology.no wonder they keep churning out substandard product to the world

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by RealEzee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
How are they alien if they are living here kwa?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Yeah .so smart in innovative technology.no wonder they keep churning out substandard product to the world
Where is your iPhone created? China
Where is your Yamaha, Honda,suziki, Toyota,Sony,Samsung made? Japan

So stop generalizing that these countries produce substandard.
When you and your whole generation can't produce even a toothpick.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Silentgroper(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Where is your Toyota,Sony,Samsung made? Japan

.your research is crap.

end of discussion
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by FeliciaOja(f): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.your research is crap.

end of discussion
Oh cry cry baby, did I hurt your feelings
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by yuswrld20(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
dis wan weak me gan
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by Silentgroper(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Oh cry cry baby, did I hurt your feelings
. I aint down for banters tonight.

try someone else
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by EdmundDantes(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Where is your Yamaha, Honda,suziki, Toyota,Sony,Samsung made? Japan

Ha. But you get bad mouth sha..... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by hardeycute(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
Which phone do you use? I'm very sure it was assembled/made in China. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by taiwiki(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Lmao!!!!
Because scientist just recently started discovering the super human abilities of an octopus. But there are thousands of experiment on pigs,lizard,Fox and dogs.
Now the first experiment with octopus was just of recent compared to many years of experience in other animals u mentioned.
So the scientist are still in awe of the things they just discovered in octopus.
Now can your dog,lizard,pig predict football matches
Even you can't successfully predict a bet game but an octopus predicted 5 games which all turned out correct. And this is just they tip of iceberg science is just finding.

Lols grin grin
at bolded; a pig, cat, camel etc have correctly predicted football matches.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2018/06/380456/camel-octopus-%E2%80%93-six-animals-said-rightly-predict-world-cup-results

Even the guys that play betting games, isn't that prediction?
Re: Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth by ciro11(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=FeliciaOja post=90944654]
Boy are you dumb?
The human body is comprised of cells that rejuvenate every 24 hours.
/quote]

But not enough to grow back lost or severed tissues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check Bank Verification Number - BVN Via Phone / AMAZING TECHNOLOGY: A Laundry, Ironing And Folding Machine / New Teeth Grown From Urine - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.