Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran (721 Views)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by joshjc(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
I noticed most Christians like him cos of his public display of hatred for Muslims, they don't even care for the fact that he hates blacks.
I'm a Christian
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by leksite120(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
joshjc:
I'm a Christian
You're among the reasonable ones
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by joshjc(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
You're among the reasonable ones
I have Muslim friends,we go out together during Easter and Christmas, my father's best friend is a Muslim and he's like a father to me, those who hate other people's religion are not exposed they are just confined to where they are, every religion has it's bad side

1 Like

Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by Originality007: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not sure he can win sir, if he wins, e get as e be

at the bolded, that was the same thing they said when he won in 2016 grin
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by leksite120(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
joshjc:
I have Muslim friends,we go out together during Easter and Christmas, my father's best friend is a Muslim and he's like a father to me, those who hate other people's religion are not exposed they are just confined to where they are, every religion has it's bad side
Yea true, those who're mostly extremist and religious irrationals are all those people who are predominantly Muslims or Christian in their area. Like some of the North and south. People in the southwest are mostly liberal and rational most times cos they see other religions in their midst even in their families. And truth to be said, all religions are the same, all religions are not rational and partial. I mean ALL..
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by joshjc(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
And truth to be said, all religions are the same, all religions are not rational and partial. I mean ALL..
yea, and I think religion is bringing us back in this part of the world,we are opening worship centres every where instead of industries

1 Like

Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by leksite120(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
joshjc:
yea, and I think religion is bringing us back in this part of the world,we are opening worship centres every where instead of industries
We're good at deceiving ourselves, and what made Africa case worse is our ignorance and illiteracy. Other part of the world that even brought it are breaking the chain but we haven't cos we are still in the 17s.

1 Like

Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by Olominira(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
I noticed most Christians like him cos of his public display of hatred for Muslims, they don't even care for the fact that he hates blacks.
No one likes him. Those that are frustrated and without hopes are his fans. I'm equally a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
joshjc:
I think your dad best describes myself and my entire life.
I'm a Muslim raised in an environment with a sizable mix of christians.
All my close friends are christians
Till date my closest friends are christians, and we are ok with one another
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by Originality007: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:

Am a Christian and I support Trump, do u have any problem with that, let me know grin
Re: Bolton: Trump Told Netanyahu He’d Back Israeli Military Action Against Iran by orisa37: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Bolton is a Disaster Warlock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“no Military Farewell Patrol For You,” Pentagon Tells Trump / Israel Levels Gaza 14 Storey Building As Palestinian Death Toll Reaches 56 / I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.