Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan (1666 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Zukiemoniey1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jonathan is training snipers - OBASANJO.
I will make your Govt ungovernable - ATIKU.
Jonathan is the most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria - DINO MELAYE.
One million man match protest against insecurity - ADEBOYE.
Jonathan govt stole a lot of money - PASTOR SULEIMAN.
Jonathan is a bad luck -Rev. Fr. EJIKE MBAKA.
Monkey and baboon will soaked in blood if Jonathan continues in 2015 - BUHARI
We will form a parallel Government, if Jonathan won - Rotimi Amaechi.
Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko Haram - Northern Elders.
Jonathan is a kindergarten president - EL RUFAI.
PDP and Jonathan have failed Nigeria - SOWORE.
Jonathan, bring back our girls - OBY EZEKWESILI.
The Government that failed to restore power in six months is a failure -Babatunde FASHOLA.
Finally we used Almajiris to vote out Jonathan -KWANKWASO.

Today Jonathan is getting more encomiums, promotion and recognition from the West.
And:

1. Atiku has been rewarded
2. Kwankwaso has been rewarded
3. Dino Melaye has been rewarded
4. Mbaka can't even talk again
5. Suleiman is quiet
6. Oby Ezekwesili has been shut up and banned.
7. Obasanjo has been shut down
8. El-Rufai has been sidelined
9. Northern Elders are crying
10. Adeboye can't talk again..
11. Sowore is receiving his own punishment.
LESSON:
Mind what you say or do because of selfish interests, because it must surely haunt you back.

# What_Goes_Around_Comes_Around

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dont mind them...they should come with their "occupy nigeria" oo!..time don come.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by incogni2o: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Learn not to complain but rather be hopeful things will get better.

There is something called worse(and far worst) than what you are complaining about now.

Be Thankful for what you have .

Pray for your Leaders rather than complaining.

I Thank God for the current Nigeria and I Pray for both our Leaders and the Citizens that the Fear of God would rule our hearts.

Cos that alone can change Nigeria and nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Macphenson: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lalasticlala front page please.
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by adadike(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Today, comparing Jonathan to the dead man in aso rock ( may his soul rest in pieces) is like comparing St John to Judas Iscariot. Those that voted the dead man into power ntorr! Those that voted him a second time, ntorr! Nmeh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by onward4life(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
adeboye baba ade obote

u can't even stop the head stealing in SW...

tribal pastor
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by FlordFlorez(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
The most hypocritical amongst them is that of buhari, sowore, 'nutandant' elders, kwankwanso, adeboye and fashola.
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
All this idiots that are still pained over their otueke drunkard loss sad .So according to your stupid reasoning,if the next president is worse than Buhari,I guess we are supposed to grant Buhari knighthood then.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by AgentNairaland(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Not Only Front Page
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by BlackfireX: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
All of you who voted for this mistake, failure of a govt.... Deserves to be flogged 10 strokes of cane from a mean platoon captain.

Infact ehhhh....

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
God bless you Jonathan but thunder fire some of your ministers and some other greedy pdp men/women
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by AsomughaChuks02: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jonathan was not entirely a bad or failed leader but it was imperative that he had to be removed from that office at the time. E get why.
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by egalitarianism: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Zukiemoniey1:
I will make your Govt ungovernable - ATIKU.
Jonathan is the most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria - DINO MELAYE.
One million man match protest against insecurity - ADEBOYE.
Jonathan govt stole a lot of money - PASTOR SULEIMAN.
Jonathan is a bad luck -Rev. Fr. EJIKE MBAKA.
Monkey and baboon will soaked in blood if Jonathan continues in 2015 - BUHARI
We will form a parallel Government, if Jonathan won - Rotimi Amaechi.
Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko Haram - Northern Elders.
Jonathan is a kindergarten president - EL RUFAI.
PDP and Jonathan have failed Nigeria - SOWORE.
Jonathan, bring back our girls - OBY EZEKWESILI.
The Government that failed to restore power in six months is a failure -Babatunde FASHOLA.
Finally we used Almajiris to vote out Jonathan -KWANKWASO.

Today Jonathan is getting more encomiums, promotion and recognition from the West.
And:

1. Atiku has been rewarded
2. Kwankwaso has been rewarded
3. Dino Melaye has been rewarded
4. Mbaka can't even talk again
5. Suleiman is quiet
6. Oby Ezekwesili has been shut up and banned.
7. Obasanjo has been shut down
8. El-Rufai has been sidelined
9. Northern Elders are crying
10. Adeboye can't talk again..
11. Sowore is receiving his own punishment.
LESSON:
Mind what you say or do because of selfish interests, because it must surely haunt you back.

# What_Goes_Around_Comes_Around
[/s]
Damn. My son, Don't be unfortunate. The memory of how our money was truly squandered by this friend of mine is still fresh. Is this one of the youths we're fighting for to take mantle of leadership. MY SON, YOU'RE VEGETABLE YOUTH. YOU'LL BE WORSE THAN YAYA BELLOW
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by techmo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
cool

Jonathan remains a thief and a disgrace .. and the only reason buhari seized power.. yes Jonathan failed, and Buhari is failing, but atleast compared to Obasanjo, Yaradua and Abacha , Buhari and Jonathan are biggest pain in the ass

cursed ipobians may hail him, its their choice.. they are hailing ingrate Obaseki also

OBASANJO... made ungrateful Jonathan who he his from a mere deputy governor, but the ingrate marginalized Obasanjo, SouthWest and started attacking Baba verbally through his Aides, just because Obasanjo told him to respect the zoning arrangement agreed with the North

ATIKU paid fully for PDP nomination form only for Jonathan to declare himself the sole candidate without a primaries

Adeboye sacrificed his time to protest against insecurity when United Nations building was blown in Abuja, bomb blast happened weekly, state of emergency was declared in many state in the North, with many local government under Shekaus command

Monkey and baboon will soaked in blood if Jonathan continues in 2015 - BUHARI: are you a monkey or a baboon? why not let monkeys and baboon complain

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Zukiemoniey1:
Nothing dissapointed me more than Obj's sellout.

As a former president, Obj got the intel of fulani armed men being assembled into Nigeria from Niger, chad & mali to cause mayhem if GEJ won again.

As a proper afonja, he didn't speak out against this evil but rather joined forces with them, turned round and gave GEJ the most unfounded accusation. Till today, He is yet to prove his source. GEJ was too kind for my liking.

This is wickedness of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:
Monkey and baboon will soaked in blood if Jonathan continues in 2015 - BUHARI: are you a monkey or a baboon? why not let monkeys and baboon complain.

Alaye calm down joor, As far as God dey.

Those armed men you brought to fight GEJ in the north won't go, till they consume all of you that brought them and also turn it to Sambisa.

Your political miscalculation has failed. It will yet failed woefully the more.They haven't even started killing yet and you are crying.

God is alive. You all will surely reap what you sow.
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by techmo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Supan:

Alaye calm down joor, As far as God dey.

Those armed men you brought to fight GEJ in the north won't go, till they consume all of you that brought them and also turn it to Sambisa.

Your political miscalculation has failed. It will yet failed woefully the more.They haven't even started killing yet and you are crying.

God is alive. You all will surely reap what you sow.

and if it is the mismanagement of PDP that lead nigeria to this point... the Good God and creator of heaven and earth wouldnt let you or your family escape what you wished me here

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by MrCanceller: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
adadike:
Today, comparing Jonathan to the dead man in aso rock ( may his soul rest in pieces) is like comparing St John to Judas Iscariot. Those that voted the dead man into power ntorr! Those that voted him a second time, ntorr! Nmeh!
but we still thank God GEJ was booted out if not the economy by now would have collapsed and Nigeria sold to China.
PDP never again
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:

and if it is the mismanagement of PDP that lead nigeria to this point... the Good God and creator of heaven and earth wouldnt let you or your family escape what you wished me here

If APC has been doing any better than PDP since 2015, you won't be here wailing.

Why are you afraid? wait for the evil you planned for others... It is surely gonna bounce back to you in manifold.

I repeat It will get to you all.

It's already happening you know.

Keep bleating.

Sai Bubu, Sai Kunu 4 + 4
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by techmo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
dont be scared child.... all i am saying with the authority i have to speak as a human, is that if PDP is responsible for all what we are going through now, may hot tears flow throught your cheeks in pains and agony for speaking in support of PDP, may pains victims suffer be your portion in 7 folds ... so mote it be

Supan:

If APC has been doing any better than PDP since 2015, you won't be here wailing.

Why are you afraid? wait for the evil you planned for others... It is surely gonna bounce back to you in manifold.

I repeat It will get to you all.

It's already happening you know.

Keep bleating.

Sai Bubu, Sai Kunu 4 + 4
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by potent5(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oga Jona having the last laugh.

angry

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:
dont be scared child.... all i am saying with the authority i have to speak as a human, is that if PDP is responsible for all what we are going through now, may hot tears flow throught your cheeks in pains and agony for speaking in support of PDP, may pains victims suffer be your portion in 7 folds ... so mote it be

Stop pouring saliva everywhere joor.

The herdsmen are at your doorstep to deliver your own gift. Remember to donate your land for RUGA too.

Sai Baba Sai kunu
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by techmo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Supan:

Stop pouring saliva everywhere joor.

The herdsmen are at your doorstep to deliver your own gift. Remember to donate your land for RUGA too.

Sai Baba Sai kunu

no be you they bark at my mention? i qoute you... abeg everything i talk so mote it be
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
potent5:
Oga Jona having the last laugh. angry

As in eh, He is Goodluck in deed.
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Supan(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:

no be you they bark at my mention? i qoute you... abeg everything i talk so mote it be

Kai! Stop there... where are you going? How many acres of your land have you donated for RUGA today?

Better do it now before it's late for you.

Sai Baba Kai Bubu
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by bigpicture001: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
egalitarianism:
[s][/s]
Damn. My son, Don't be unfortunate. The memory of how our money was truly squandered by this friend of mine is still fresh. Is this one of the youths we're fighting for to take mantle of leadership. MY SON, YOU'RE VEGETABLE YOUTH. YOU'LL BE WORSE THAN YAYA BELLOW

Nobody will b your son with a sick mentality as that.....
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by honeyB2018: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Jonathan remains a thief and a disgrace .. and the only reason buhari seized power.. yes Jonathan failed, and Buhari is failing, but atleast compared to Obasanjo, Yaradua and Abacha , Buhari and Jonathan are biggest pain in the ass

cursed ipobians may hail him, its their choice.. they are hailing ingrate Obaseki also

OBASANJO... made ungrateful Jonathan who he his from a mere deputy governor, but the ingrate marginalized Obasanjo, SouthWest and started attacking Baba verbally through his Aides, just because Obasanjo told him to respect the zoning arrangement agreed with the North

ATIKU paid fully for PDP nomination form only for Jonathan to declare himself the sole candidate without a primaries

Adeboye sacrificed his time to protest against insecurity when United Nations building was blown in Abuja, bomb blast happened weekly, state of emergency was declared in many state in the North, with many local government under Shekaus command

Monkey and baboon will soaked in blood if Jonathan continues in 2015 - BUHARI: are you a monkey or a baboon? why not let monkeys and baboon complain

Can you see your level of thinking? Very shallow.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by masteroguns(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
thank God.jona head dey judge dem
Re: Flash Back To Attacks On Goodluck E. Jonathan by Emilokoiyawon: 4:01am On Jun 23, 2020
But Buhari is receiving FAR more abuse than Jonathan...can you list the INSULTS on Bubu? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Biafra 1967: The Hidden Part Of Yoruba Stance On Biafra / Nigerian Unity / Why Are Nigerians Killing Each Other Like Animals / Greed: Tinubu Still Collecting Multi-Billion Pension Despite 10% Tax Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.