Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! (697 Views)

Dave Ogbeni Reacts As Backlash Trails His "Happy Independence" Wish To Nigeria / Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Paul Okoye Drops Family Christmas Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hi, My name is Shedrack Okoye and I am a nairaland artiste and yesterday I self release the visuals to "Ogbeni". A prolific afro & rap sensational jam off my initial EP - Faculty of Soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7vi5V4mtw

Kindly do well to watch, drop your reviews, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.
Your support would go a long way.
Do have a blissful week ahead.
Cheers!

IG: @Shedrack_Okoye
Twt: @iamshedrack

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by KingAgroOrganic(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
woooooow dope song bro, loving the vibes, have always been a fan,
much love Boss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by coolbj(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
This guy your Good men, I give it to you, once saw you performed in one club at lekki back in 2017, and now this, I pray you become a top celebrated artist soon,
Love this jam, Ogbeni to the world

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAgroOrganic:
woooooow dope song bro, loving the vibes, have always been a fan,

much love Boss

I appreciate the love man. You be real Gee. Do have yourself a great day!! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
coolbj:
This guy your Good men, I give it to you, once saw you performed in one club at lekki back in 2017, and now this, I pray you become a top celebrated artist soon,
Love this jam, Ogbeni to the world

Heyyy thank you very much!! I so much appreciate. More music and great works coming out soon. I'd save you a ticket for my concert. Have a pleasant day. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
billionaireshed:
Hi, My name is Shedrack Okoye and I am a nairaland artiste and yesterday I self release the visuals to "Ogbeni". A prolific afro & rap sensational jam off my initial EP - Faculty of Soul.

Kindly do well to watch, drop your reviews, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.
Cheers!

My Name is Shedrack Okoye. And I am an artiste. A prolific singer songwriter, guitarist and rapper. Kindly check out my works of art! Feels great to be on here.
IG: @Shedrack_okoye.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2020
billionaireshed:

Cheers!

Do well to remember to watch and share. Thank you to your support nairalanders!
Have an awesome day head!
Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
billionaireshed:

Cheers!

The slightest of ideas. Never neglect them. Breed them. For they may become the very building blocks of great things.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by coolbj(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
billionaireshed:

Heyyy thank you very much!! I so much appreciate. More music and great works coming out soon. I'd save you a ticket for my concert. Have a pleasant day. Cheers
That would be nice, also keep me posted on ur last jam, you are a rear talent, hope to see you on the big screen soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by coolbj(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=coolbj post=91205556]
That would be nice, also keep me posted on ur last jam, you are a rear talent, hope to see you on the big screen soon

Can I get links to your songs, would love to share them with friends
Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
coolbj:

You sure would!
And some day you gon be be my right side.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Shedrack Okoye Drops Great Visuals To Ogbeni. Watch! by billionaireshed(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
billionaireshed:

Cheers!

Amazing things keep happening. And they are sure finding me. And they sure would find you!
Check out my jam Ogbeni! Please, watch like and share.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Dead" Chadwick Boseman Replies Interviewer On Future Projects - Video / Bbnaija Finale - Celebrities Endorse Laycon (full Video) / 10 Ex-bbnaija Housemates That Went Broke Despite The Fame From The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.