Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Is Nigeria To You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nigeria To You? (215 Views)

JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nigeria To You? by Futuragetty: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
What is Nigeria to you?

"Oga, Naija no be country; na jungle wen people just gather!
Who hustle chop go chop, who die go die! If man pikin no hard, dem go chop am join! Government no dey here; abi you don see government for jungle before?"

Said a young barber to me while having a haircut in Trans-Ekulu, Enugu! I didn't even know what to say in return...dude sent me on a philosophical pilgrimage with his words...

That's what he thinks about Nigeria...that's what he sees and
believes! What do you make of his opinion?
Now # thinkAgain!
What do you think about the country Nigeria?
Re: What Is Nigeria To You? by Futuragetty: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2020
I feel I have talked about this matter tey tey.
Nigeria is not a country, it has no feature of one, and doesn't even aspire to, that has been established long ago. It's definitely not a zoo, animals are catered for by their owners and keepers in the zoo.

It's not a jungle, because despite the disorganized
appearance of the jungle there are set rules that non of the
animals flaunt.

The only place Nigeria looks like is an EVIL FOREST. No one
knows what truly happens and can happen inside the evil
forest, except those who have been condemned to live there,
no one goes there and comes out alive, one can only guess
but cannot join the level of madness possible in the evil forest, anything goes, animals have two heads, and walk in the air, eat, smoke, and eat their young. Spirits swallow cash, and snakes eat leafs, monkeys run away with cash.. the children of Lions go hungry and cows are the Lord of the jungle.

Period!

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria To You? by helinues: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerians should start moving instead of keep on waiting... Waiting from government, waiting from family, waiting from friends..

Our brothers, sisters, friends that are yet to be in government to effect the changes, how are they treating us?

The people that are in power now once complained like this but the moment they get there ( Curse must be dey), all those promises are thrown into the gutter....
Re: What Is Nigeria To You? by pyyxxaro: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Circus Show
Re: What Is Nigeria To You? by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2020
an oasis of lawlessness
Re: What Is Nigeria To You? by Kinematics: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Piece of shit!

(1) (Reply)

ECO Currency: Nigeria Objects To Breach By Francophone Nations / LASDRI Opens Annexe At Ojodu Berger / BREAKING: APC Appoints Yobe Governor, Mai Bunu, Head, Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.