Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Want To Sue My Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Sue My Dad (1821 Views)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by TrippleEEE: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
You won't get the ans you seek here. There are many ignorant and frustrated people here.
Check laws on Family welfare! Your family as a unit can report him and get what ever you want. I've seen it happen before.

Yes in Nigeria here. You guys have great power. You just don't know yet. The laws are not favourable to men at all.

But I'll advise you to hustle hard for yourself and be less dependent on daddy even as you plan on whatever line of action you want to take.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by NairalandSARS: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
bukatyne:

A parent is a parent till death.

Just how you honor your parents till death.
Naa, I disagree.
Your parents should fend for you till your done with secondary school. May if you enter before 18, they can help with yr1 or yr 2 fees.
Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
NairalandSARS:

Naa, I disagree.
Your parents should fend for you till your done with secondary school. May if you enter before 18, they can help with yr1 or yr 2 fees.

In my circle, parents train their kids for as long as they can afford it.

I can count on my fingers how many people sponsored themselves for their masters.

Just how the children always honor their parents till death.

Parenting (in all aspects) for us is a lifetime job.
Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by akaahs(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
sirciao:
Hello everyone
Have been pondering on this over the years and I think i need wider view and advice on this.
I'm from a family of 6 my father separated from my mom several years ago and remarried another woman and has several other side babes
now he paid our school fees wen we wer in uni but has neglected every other aspect of fatherhood.
we hardly see him because he stays in a different state
He did a court marriage with only my mom. so please what can we do because its becoming unbearable, i decided to concentrate on my self and hussle but its getting unbearable seeing your father with so much money squander it for another woman,side chicks,church etc and neglecting his very own family.
The last straw is he wants to stop paying rent for my mom claiming he has no money due to covid 19 but i got Intel that he just rented an apartment for another side chick. he will retire very soon and his gratuity should be nothing less than 30 m. He has no property for his children only a huz in the village and several cars he lavishes money on.
What can we do to salvage this situation
should we continue to look on as he waste his money and neglecting my mom that started life with him.
Can my mom file for divorce and will she get any benefit from it.
Can we the children out rightly sue him for neglect?
Mods please help push to front page so i can get wider contribution
please share your experience if you have a similar case like mine and how you tackled it..
Guess ur mum married him cause of the money and get dump on realising she can't contribute anything and now can't fight for u guys and U to pick a fight that isn't urs.
Guy, go hustle and forget about him, ur priority is ur mother and siblings.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by SweetCunt97(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your mom still depends on him for rent!? I'm so shook ryt now
Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by BigDick70inch(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Only karma can Bleep yo dad bro..
Nigeria ain't u.s.a..u can't sue your dad u will only end up wasting yo Lil money..

My dad..left my mum that sponsored him in higher institution after he got a well paying job..jux when I was 3 yrs

Jux thrive and pray to Jah to bless your huzzle someday..

sirciao:
Hello everyone
Have been pondering on this over the years and I think i need wider view and advice on this.
I'm from a family of 6 my father separated from my mom several years ago and remarried another woman and has several other side babes
now he paid our school fees wen we wer in uni but has neglected every other aspect of fatherhood.
He did a court marriage with only my mom. so please what can we do because its becoming unbearable, i decided to concentrate on my self and hussle but its getting unbearable seeing your father with so much money squander it for another woman,side chicks,church etc and neglecting his very own family.
The last straw is he wants to stop paying rent for my mom claiming he has no money due to covid 19 but i got Intel that he just rented an apartment for another side chick. he will retire very soon and his gratuity should be nothing less than 30 m. He has no property for his children only a huz in the village and several cars he lavishes money on.
should we continue to look on as he waste his money and neglecting my mom that started life with him.
please share your experience if you have a similar case like mine and how you tackled it..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Dad by edoman2016: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2020
sirciao:
Hello everyone
Tell your mum to sue him to court and share part of his asset. Does your father have houses? Your mum could be lucky in court to win one or two houses from your dad. Your father is so irresponsible as a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Imposing A Career on Their Children / Message From A Mother To Her Child / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.