Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? (35980 Views)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by miniziter(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Our last born of age of 18 has been staying with me and my wife since she was 12 years of age. Ever since she started staying with us, it has been one issue or the other. As we speak, the girl is temporarily not sleeping under thesame roof with us as I asked to move into an empty room in the other building (our Dad) beside my own house where my younger brother and his wife stays.

Some 3 years ago, her younger brother visited us and he was rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed of food poisoning (according to her) and because another issue came up of recent, she claimed my parents hated her to the extent of sending my younger sister to come and scatter her marriage and even poisoned her food of then so she can die during pregnancy.

I have been feeling so unrest since yesterday. Imagine if this kind of statement should get to my parent.

miniziter:

She accused my family of poisoning her food.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by virginprincess(f): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Op you haven't said anything,what exactly are you sueing her for?

316 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Zonefree(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Confusion is all over this post.

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you haven't said anything thing,what exactly are you sueing her for?
You took the words right out of my mouth

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by phorget(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
OP whatever that will scatter your marriage should be avoided. Must your younger sister stay with you?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by wordbank(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Confusing your readers that you seek advice from?

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by libertyfather(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
God will solve it for you, almost every home has their own cross

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Foodqueen(f): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2022
U wan go tell your parent wetin she talk

Go ahead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by fman(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
OP... Only God knows werrin your eyes see wey make u post like a confused dude.

101 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by fman(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Foodqueen:
U wan go tell your parent wetin she talk

Go ahead
seems u r the OP's wife?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by advanceDNA: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2022
This one don marry trouble....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by miniziter(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you haven't said anything,what exactly are you sueing her for?
She accused my family of poisoning her food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
miniziter:
Our last born of age of 18 has been staying with me and my wife since she was 12 years of age. Ever since she started staying with us, it has been one issue or the other. As we speak, the girl is temporarily not sleeping under thesame roof with us as I asked to move into an empty room in the other building (our Dad) beside my own house where my younger brother and his wife stays.
Some 3 years ago, her younger brother visited us and he was rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed of food poisoning (according to her) and because another issue came up of recent, she claimed my parents hated her to the extent of sending my younger sister to come and scatter her marriage and even poisoned her food of then so she can die during pregnancy.
I have been feeling so unrest since yesterday. Imagine if this kind of statement should get to my parent.

Is she lightskin? angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by NaijaCover(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Slawomirr: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni you are the man of that gadamnnn house
Try and put everything in order

But the truth is women always find it uncomfortable if the brothers and sisters of thier husband is around
Na so so trouble and wahalar for that house

But if the brothers and sisters of the wife should be around I bet you no wahalar

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thank you for confusing your readers with disjointed storyline.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by mbahdi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
I do tink tinubu is a confused man not until I tried reading ur post continuously but still couldn't understand.i became more confused Dan tinubu.so op what exactly are u trying to say.

28 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Newyorkitis(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by EmahBoss(f): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are confused as your home... You guys are scattered and only patching things up...marriage.is not supposed to be endured...if the room is getting too hot, please leave...

In Nigeria I don't think you can sue her to court based on this faaa

If you want your home scattered patapata just report her to your mother... My brother this fire will never quench

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Ancecoker(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by tolumizzy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noooo pls....just amend your ways...its wrong to allow any stay with you in the first place....moreover....your wife's character doesn't befits our culture in africa

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Firstcitizen: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op wants to sue for s3x deprivation grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wait i don't understand this story
Its confusing oooh, can you explain it better

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Mowoe(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
This your gist is more confusing than 'balablu, blublu, bulaba!'.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by WillyCassey: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Keep family members away from your marriage as much as you can. Some get under the couple skin when nobody is watching and behave like angels when people are around. I'm talking about family members of both partners.

Help them as much as you can but they should not be living under the same roof. If we hear her side of the story now you'll be baffled at what she's bearing. Some in-laws are rude, and don't help with house chores because you married their brother.

19 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na Tinubu make this post ... No head or tail �

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by fastseo: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

Is she lightskin? angry
What happens to light skin women
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Wickedfacts: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
You, your parents and your brother live in different houses in the same compound. That is the beginning of your problems.

Your wife is the bigger problem you have, but you are the biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Menezandy: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

Is she lightskin? angry
She is pink skin ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by Divoc19(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tell her if she's not comfortable with your family she should go away for some time

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife? by DMTtechnologies: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
.....what on planet earth did i just read...? grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.