Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides (27953 Views)

Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Openbusiness: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who cares!!!! Abeg oh, I have children to feed. Please check my profile for PROMO PROMO PROMO and buy through me. Please nobody should mock me for begging, na market I dey sell, I no kee person
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Harbey92(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Both of them will lose Mandate ..let's us keep watching grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Hypocrit: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm...
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Mires: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
What will now be the fate of the reappointed aides when the deputy governor get impeached ?

Are you the one to impeached him?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by PayCircle: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Let's wait and see the outcome.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Mires: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:
Now, this is becoming too childish. Engaging your personal aids immediately after they were sacked to me is irrational. Why not count the cost before trying to show off? Of course you need all the goodwill you can get, but it is more important to consider the financial implications before doing this.

I never knew that you know his financial strength. Smh
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Gennygolden(f): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why Ondo D-Gov's aides were sacked

Seven appointees of the Governor attached to the Office of the Ondo State Deputy Governor have been relieved of their appointments. The Governor announced their disengagement through a press statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Segun Ajiboye.

The affected aides are:
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )

According to the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ajiboye, the affected aides were invited to the office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor for a meeting on Tuesday, 23, June, 2020.

The essence of the meeting, he said , was to reassign the affected aides and give them further instructions.

"But it will surprise you that none of them turned up for the
meeting. As a matter of fact, one them sent a message that he would not be able to attend the meeting," Ajiboye explained.

The failure of the aides to attend the meeting was said to left the authorities with little or no choice than to relieve them of their appointments.

"Their action is an affront on the authorities of their employers. The truth is that they chose the path they wanted by refusing to attend the meeting, hence their sack, "the CPS added.

Meanwhile, one of the aides who was earlier sacked, Allen Sowore who posted a reaction to his sack on his Facebook page, said he has been liberated, saying that he can not be cowed into the Akeredolu’s government.

When contacted on phone, one of the aides who pleaded anonymity said the Deputy governor ordered them not to attend any meeting summoned by Akeredolu or any of government officers.

The aide said; When we received notice of meeting with the chief of staff yesterday, we informed the deputy governor and he told us never to attend any meeting summoned by the chief of staff or even the Governor himself.

Another aide of the deputy Governor who replied to the message sent to his phone on why they refused to attend the meeting summoned by the chief of staff , said"i will never attend a meeting called by Akeredolu or his aides"
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by olaric(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mires:

I never knew that you know his financial strength. Smh

Does he have an infinite purse or bank account?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Kennyfancy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:
Now, this is becoming too childish. Engaging your personal aids immediately after they were sacked to me is irrational. Why not count the cost before trying to show off? Of course you need all the goodwill you can get, but it is more important to consider the financial implications before doing this.
is it your business or is it your money ?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by MetaPhysical: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
What will now be the fate of the reappointed aides when the deputy governor get impeached ?

They are personal aides....not govt appointed aides. Cant you see? Or you dont know difference between govt and personal?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
the appropriate thing to do
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
He can’t run to separate governments grin He will need to take instructions from his boss or face the consequences. grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Kellygd(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who cares
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by pmoye(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I think it's a brilliant move given the kind of politics they are both playing. With that move alone he has scored some points in public sympathy. The underdog like him has nothing to lose and almost everything to gain. With that move people are more likely to see the governor as a bully and him as the victim. People generally don't like a bully, especially a powerful one.

Every attack by Akeredolu against this man only makes his deputy more popular. Few days ago not many people knew what the deputy governor looked like, but now Akeredolu's attacks have over the night made him very popular. Popularity is a very good thing in politics, and the more popular he gets the more the public views him as a possible governorship candidate. In Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power, one of the best tactics to popularity is attacking a powerful and public figure...since anything the powerful man does in defense of himself will automatically make people see him as a bully in the public's eye. Better still when the powerful man is the one directly attacking...

Of course when (not even if) he is impeached the aides will go with him, but nothing to fear since these people usually have enough money to go round.

olaric:

3 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Mires: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:

Does he have an infinite purse or bank account?

Show me one person in the world who including you, who has infinite purse or bank account like you said.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Bewiseedet(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Really stabbing Aketi really hard. Agbo2020

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by bidez(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Adikestanley:
from everything happening in Ondo state at the moment i can vividly tell you that this man is digging his own grave
which man to be precised?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Bewiseedet(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Account officer
olaric:
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by NorthSharper(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:

He is trying to show that he is ready to SWIM or DIE with them, and that they mean so much to him, politically.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by SirMichael1: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:
Lol. Did he tell you the public funds have finished?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Daroldigits: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is the real series movie...please I need a title for this movie
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by FlordFlorez(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edo & Ondo, thanks for giving us drama that have helped us to forget uncle coro.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by omoadeleye(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
So that means the guy is now controling double aides, or didn't be has aides before?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaric:

What do you know about Naija or Ondo politics? The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by sonofElElyon: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Akeredolu can decide to deny the reappointed aides entry to the government house and by extension to the deputy governor's office.. after all they are now personal aides of the deputy governor and not government staff

fergie006:

https://www.independent.ng/ondo-deputy-gov-appoints-sacked-aides-as-personal-aides/
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by ofiko123(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
iTroll:
politics grin

anybody who believes the governor and his deputy are hating on each other is a fool cheesy
no be politicians again?

Yeah..No permanent enemy, no permanent Friend just permanent interest..
Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by dongodav: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guy you don smoke weed abi? Na my state dey Bush road abi

OLDESTWARRIBOY:

The Fall of APC part 1 & 2
Starring
Baba Osho
Obaseki
Ize Iyamu
Giadom
Ajimobi (Voiced by Eta)
Produced by Edo state Gubernational films production company, No 16 Airport road, Benin city.
Directed by Hope Uzodinma

Coming soon!!
The return of the Fall of APC part 3 & 4
Starring
Father Christmas Aketi
Agboola
Secondus & more TBA
To be produced by Ondo state Gubernational films production company, no 40 skull Mining bush road, Akure
Directed by TBA
More details TBA!!

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by causimalbarka(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
oyeb15:
This man ilaje and ESE odo brothers are deceiving him. The riverine areas are known for betrayal. Akeredolu should just impeach him and pick another deputy.
People in his area are mainly PDP since d time of Agagu. If Olusola Oke misses out of APC ticket,they will vote PDP. But d power of 5k during elections is very great. Once u can successfully block ur opponent from sharing money,you win.

How do u know this..

I stay in Igbokoda and I can say u are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides by earnit1: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.