Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61391 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by edward1106(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na wao
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
APC, PDP and court should settle there matter
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
When will domestic violence end in Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Harddie123: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
God will save us from trouble here and there
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by milkyworld(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wawu!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who is this beast in human skin
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by addictiv(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
choi
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
I tire for this country.

Why r some Nigerians civilised and others not so much.

I think if we can find an answer to this question we can begin to make progress

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Xcellente10(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
seriously, I've been thinking about something., Can a Man lay his hands on a woman he really loves?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Marriage is a scam

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Old or new pictures, the guy has querry to answer

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
That's brutality. I can never bring myself to hurt a woman. But some women can run their mouth sha.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Benjamin043(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Damn beaterrrrrr
U are not a reeeeaaaal man
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by morris477(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why do you keep stealing from Ur husband and why do you keep beating Ur wife is she Ur slave

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by yesloaded: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will never beat my wife in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked

The topic should have read

"Wife brutalized by her skull miner, husband"
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
You did not touch her so what happened to her face?
Obvious the man is a pathological liar. Women should never tolerate abusive men. If he beats you, leave him! Omo earth will not cease to exist.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
That's brutality. I can never bring myself to hurt a woman. But some women can run their mouth sha.
If she run mouth, you sef run mouth too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by electhnd(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't like him, he don't package, he don't smoke weed, he don't drink alcohol, he don't fight at guys looking at me
after marrying the bad guys for the good guys

Na the result be this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
czarr:
she likes bad boys.

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chai... See how person panel beat woman sotay she come resemble walking dead!!!... And the woman nor fine before sef!!! undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some women beg for beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:

It's unmanly
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
ndi ofe nmanu..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder how easy it is for men to beat wife...

But again am not married, I don't want to feel what they feel to lead to thG...

All I want is marry my best friend..
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Eniola011(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm stupid husbandHmmm stupid husbandHmmm stupid husband
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by gulfer: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sahara reporters abeg leave this Kain news for Cyriacus Nzekwe of PM news...we need you more revealing what's gwan with the presidency grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked This man should be locked up together with hardened criminals in order to let them teach him a lesson!! shocked shocked shocked

That's if he doesn't do the teaching... That guy is either a thug, hardened criminal or both!!!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Mikyle: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Take him to CELL 7 so as to have the same misunderstanding with hardened criminals that will make his eyes and lips swell like that of his wife.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by czarr(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
if he beat her let her beat him back too
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
I couldn't just stop laughing, tho a pity. U didn't beat her yet she looks that she went to fight with Mohammed Ali, that means if u had beat her by now na rip all of us for dey type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.