Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) (61393 Views)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yoruba demons

Original Yoruba demons aren't brutal, we are romantic and have strong mind and tender heart

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Xcellente10:
seriously, I've been thinking about something., Can a Man lay his hands on a woman he really loves?
Na dat tym u go beat pass. The only thing for will make u not to ever lay your hand on a woman is if she's independent
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Original Yoruba demons aren't brutal, we are romantic and have strong mind and tender heart

What can be good about a demon?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If she run mouth, you sef run mouth too.
Nah. I go suffry comot. I no sabi talk too much.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Boatswain: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mehn.... Things are happening
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
But why is it that sometime woman are blind by instinct and very dumb in reasoning? Mere looking at this goat bastard shows all over his face he is a beast anybody with descerning capacity can read through facial mode or expression a beast in human flesh.

His look even in the picture is dreaded. Woman shine your eyes making noise does not mean making a good husband open your eyes pls use your inner eyes.

I hate seen dunlop disfigured battered faces all the time. Love is not blind its you that is blind.

How I wish this woman brothers can be man enough to set this goat up and wreck him with merciless beating. I mean the kind of beating that will rupture his testicles for life to reset his beast head.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
azmanaty02:

What can be good about a demon?

The word "Demon" in that context is not what you see in dictionary, it literally means Angel, someone rare to find, extraordinary creature
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aphonja man pummeled your wife into a scarecrow
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Corporate2020: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=MicheyJ1 post=90996377]If she looks like this after a little misunderstanding just imagine what will happen when he does the original beating [/quote

It's a little misunderstanding, if it's a big misunderstanding, then the undertakers would have been involved. I mean the people that buried Abba Kyari.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
It's very important for a man have a place to hang out.
Church, friend's house ... So to cool down and let the quarrel quench before going back to settle with wife.

Only a few men have the power to remain inside the house while the wife is still raking, and the man will not explode back with beating and shouting
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Centcanada: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigeria. So husband and wife no go get issue again? Anyway, this man self too do this thing. Why will you beat ur wife as if you re heating a prostitude that was dragging you for money for....
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

The word "Demon" in that context is not what you see in dictionary, it literally means Angel, someone rare to find, extraordinary creature

I hear undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by abeliver: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's only a misunderstanding na...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by ipswitch: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
A man like this will not be able to live with any woman. Eleriibuu somebori.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Scatterscatter:
Some men are animals

Women will always provoke you but as a man, breathe & learn to walk away from all provocation especially if it coming from your wife.
GUY it is not as easy said for all men.
The DEVIL usually finds a safer haven in most women...
Their LIPS can set AFRICA ablaze...
If all MEN can walk away at the slightest provocation, the women will devise another means to get you annoyed.

Haven't you realised that when you keep QUIET and decide not to talk 2ur WIFE again for some hours, she metamorphoses into something worse.
It's not EASY.... but Battery is not the solution.

MEMORY VERSE:
The SOLUTION is DIVORCE her or LEAVE the Apartment for her and the KIDS.
Never mind what the Pastors will say, after all most pastors are also Fed up. Nowadays they divorce too.
Just relocate to a distant place and start a new life. IF possible distribute your OBITUARY PAPERS everywhere...... for people to know you no longer exist.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know what transpired between them to result to this but I think as men we should learn to control our temper.

When a womans nagging is too much just quietly leave the house and go cool off somewhere and return when there is less heat. If the nagging and quarreling is now becoming a daily occurrence and you guys cannot stand eachother anymore then you guys should peacefully part ways and if you have kids come up with an arrangement for upkeep et al.

Life is too short to be constantly unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
czarr:
if he beat her let her beat him back too
Haba, when she no be Chyna

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
That's cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by mariatt(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haa this is too much
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by tbtosine(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
yettymuse:
I don't pity most women abeg!
Am i been deceived with your gender icon ?
Am pretty sure you not a female.
If you actually one then you are dam a bad one.
I rest my case.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by favour32(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
This man NOSE everything.
That man keep 400k for him bank or house?
The man face proved to be panel beater of wives.
That man go sabi wonder herb wella grin
Ladies,
not all that glitters is gold.
Some men na animals rich or poor.
Na crase men nai many pass these days.
Watch ya back!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Scatterscatter:
Some men are animals

Women will always provoke you but as a man, breathe & learn to walk away from all provocation especially if it coming from your wife.
I experienced a scene recently. A neighbour few plot to my house had issues with his wife. I was passing by and couldnt but intervene. I met few peeps there as well trying to calm things.
Older people were calming things when the wife locked the man, slapped and punched his face several times giving the man a bleeding nose.
If people weren't there i'm not sure what the man could have done. The man didn't do anything.

I am married for 5yrs but haven't experience such in my life neither have i raised my hands on a woman. But i'm not sure i can bear such from a woman.

HOW MANY MEN CAN DO THIS?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
angry sad Liar angry!Wic useless 400k she stole?.!Dey shud transfer him to Birmingham kebbi/Sokoto prison.He go get sense small
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawpadgin:
I honestly can't comprehend why some men will be using their wives as punching bags.

See ehn, I am a very tough & stubborn man but my stubbornness end with my fellow men. Wen a fellow man wan show say him strong, 2 second I don change am for am but wen it comes to woman, I will just mellow cuz I feel they are way too fragile for me to lay my hand on.

Guys abeg, if she EFF up & u need to treat her EFF up, do that on top ur bed. Fvck her aggressively until her womb shift, then waka go outside go step down with a cold bottle of Heineken

So what's the difference between that and beating. Both are abuses.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
the guy must b a commando.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
"I didn't beat her.." and she's in the hospital. Kontinu...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
uuzba:

It's very important for a man have a place to hang out.
Church, friend's house ... So to cool down and let the quarrel quench before going back to settle with wife.

Only a few men have the power to remain inside the house while the wife is still raking, and the man will not explode back with beating and shouting
I usually stray to her parents house which is a few streets away. Her annoyance is my cool during her rantings.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
yettymuse:
I don't pity most women abeg!
Madam why you no pity most women? Or are you in support of domestic violence ?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am waiting for him to describe "major" misunderstanding..then I can see in her in an intensive unit of any available hospital..���
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) by Ibechris2: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some women would say,if a man doesn't beat me that means he does not love me...una don see the beating now?

Even the devil is afraid of some men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.