Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors (34706 Views)

BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like / The Moment LP Excos & Some Members In South-West Tore Their Cards & Joined APC / Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Nemere2020: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
GOVERNOR WIKE PULLS OUT OF EDO PDP RECONCILIATION.

* Says some members of PDP NWC are tax collectors

* To sue ThisDay Newspapers

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has pulled out of the reconciliation efforts of the Edo State Chapter of the People's Democratic Party(PDP).

He told newsmen in Port Harcourt today that some members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the PDP are sycophants and tax collectors who will never tell the truth.

According to him, instead of the NWC to carry everybody along in Edo state, they resorted to using the media to blackmail him.

"I told them that in Edo State, we must handle the issue carefully and carry everybody along. They must respect human beings and not behave like tax collectors.

"They said because an order was obtained from a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, then I am responsible.

"I have had sleepless nights to resolve the issue in Edo state. The Governors of Edo, Adamawa, and Delta states, know what I have done to resolve the issues in Edo state.

"As a result of this senseless accusation, I have pulled out of Edo State settlement. My integrity matters. I have also directed my lawyer to write ThisDay Newspaper on the publication they made against me in their Tuesday,23rd June, 2020 edition.

"I know the members of the National Working Committee of PDP who connived with ThisDay. They are tax collectors. Let them challenge me and I will come out with more facts.
"Nobody will rubbish me by raising false accusations against me. I will fight back", he stated.

Governor Wike said he would no longer participate in any reconciliation and wondered why the NWC now wants to consult Governors of the party.

He questioned why the NWC did not consult with Governors in the case of Bayelsa State.

The governor warned that if PDP is not careful, the crisis in the All Progressive Congress (APC) would be a child's play.
"I am brought up not to accept injustice, and that is why I keep speaking out on national issues. Nobody in PDP can intimidate Rivers State.

"Nobody can threaten me because I said things must be done constitutionally. I will always continue to satisfy my conscience.

"From now on, I want to concentrate on the development of Rivers State", he added.

Paulinus Nsirim
Commissioner for Information and Communications

June 23, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2163184150492431&id=672482079562653

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by wwwihy: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Getting Real

Edo Money sharing formula is causing problem

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by joshjc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is getting interesting

32 Likes

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by tayebest(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Anything to destroy PDP! shocked

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by muykem: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sorry Mr. Wike. Don't mind those tax collector, they want to consult governors now after sharing N6b Obaseki largeness.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Inkling(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Me self, I'm pulling out asap undecided

6 Billion kwa?

We must share it equal. Wetin be Governors first?

Where are the Governors when we were defending Obaseki?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by IlovePMB: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
We are all pulling in and out and in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Maxymilliano(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
This doesn't look too good at this crucial period,

I hope it get resolved asap, PDP cannot afford to go into the coming Edo state election with a divided NWC.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by ORIENTATION101: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Secondus is greedy. Thats how he betrayed wike after Atiku bought him with dollars.
He has collected billions from obaseki without sharing to governors , now he want wike to come and sit on a recouncilation committee with out greasing his palm cheesy

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by abobote: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike should stop feeling like God, over PDP

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by sapientia(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
sue them

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by naijadefender: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who are the NWC members I am interested in their names

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by abobote: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Secondus is greedy. Thats how he betrayed wike after Atiku bought him with dollars.
He has collected billions from obaseki without sharing to governors , now he want woke to come and sit on a recouncilation committee with out greasing his palm cheesy
Betrayed wike how? you mean PDP should have fielded Tambawal in 2019? Secondus has only proved that he is a man, by not dancing to wike tune

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by ORIENTATION101: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
abobote:
Betrayed wike how? you PDP should have fielded Tambawa in 2019? Secondus has only proved that he is a man, by not dancing to wike tune
Atiku bought woke with dollars, that's why relationship between secoundus and wike detoriated . after election wike collected the contracts he gave to secoundus amd his son.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's all about the money. Obaseki's money

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by jlinkd78(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by densiks: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike is temperamentally unfit to be a leader

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by 24SEVEN: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike can go to hell!!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by OVIHINNO(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike always says it as it is..
The speed at which the PDP NWC made the arrangements I knew water must have passed under the bridge. No smoke(N6 billion) without fire!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by carterguccy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
PDP online warriors right now grin

Party Scatter cheesy

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by OVIHINNO(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Now that Wike has said it He has become a Villian. PDP!!!! Share the money....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Digital101: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wike is a useless man, we don't need him in Edo.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by PVision2020(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
In all of these, where is Atiku to provide leadership. Just like Agbaje, he "cums" every 4years and only issue statements on Twitter from Dubai.
Wike is too temperamental and undiplomatic to be a leader. You don't rush to the public to wash your dirty linen all in the bid to be seen as brave and strong.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Omotaday(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by sapientia(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Horbar1: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
House dey scatter small small.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by helinues: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
What is making Wike saying all this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by gentiboy: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
You self.....How u take know

Wike can go to hell!!![/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by Factfinder1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's about to go down

Wike is a good man that I know personally.. wike is only angry that PDP collected such huge amounts from obaseki for those of you saying wike is angry because he didn't get a share in the cash you are daft.. wike is in control of all the monthly allocations that comes to rivers state and all the IGR so how much of a share from 6bn will be his problem??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by paulolee(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
bad...see our politicians making jokes on themselves because of obaseki billions...i jus pray it ends well because if not, obaseki and the people of edo would be the biggest losers because those money are surely state funds...jus de observe oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by jericco1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
That doesn't mean you should be a Judas undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emperor calm down o, no go use this that your big mouth start wetin u no fil finish

Wen you dey fight Amaechi & APC for Rivers State, nobody talk anything about tax collectors or NWC o. Dem leave you make you fight. Now abeg allow Obaseki make im fight Baba Osho, Tinubu etc e own way.

Go destroy more hotels and threaten people papa with cutlass, na dat one you sabi. Edo state no be Obio-Akpor

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.