Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (11532 Views)

No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by LordNonso(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
It be like Apc self too dey idle.

It's glaring Giadom is just a spoiler.. Let court handle him like Alimodu Sheriff

My dear, Giadom is not a spoiler. I speak as a member of the party from delta state. Hilard Eta and Co, including Ajimobi are impostors. Majority is not Authority.
Giadom is the legally recognized chairman of APC and everyone of us in the party knows this.
This is the truth Oshiomole can't beat.
Obaseki got him, even though he also lost out in the party.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Homiesjinxbank: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2020
You be mumu, france get youth leader, why can't we get one fir ourselves?? All these old cargos are not well updated to update our economy with the latest things oooo.. well mk una dey there

bamidelee:

You are not serious, what's your problem with APC, be careful. Your plans failed, God would punish all of you planning to destroy APC.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by helinues: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
LordNonso:

My dear, Giadom is not a spoiler. I speak as a member of the party from delta state. Hilard Eta and Co, including Ajimobi are impostors. Majority is not Authority.
Giadom is the legally recognized chairman of APC and everyone of us in the party knows this.
This is the truth Oshiomole can't beat.
Obaseki got him, even though he also lost out in the party.

Majority is not Authority

Re-read what you wrote again
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
You be mumu, france get youth leader, why can't we get one fir ourselves?? All these old cargos are not well updated to update our economy with the latest things oooo.. well mk una dey there

Something is telling me your head is paining you.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by LordNonso(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
24SEVEN:
Giadom we know. CoA is higher than High courts. They should show us Supreme Court verdict.

Giadom we know, others we don't.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Esseite:
It would be of great interest to have the Gaidom faction have its primaries, so as not to leave the APC without a candidate when the appeal court directive narrows down to his faction.

The ground on his suspension is a court case on it's own, but that would be dealt with later, when the directive of the appeal court is obeyed, or unless a court of higher jurisdiction says otherwise.

Which appeal court said he should act? Is the victory of gbajabiamila still disturbing y
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by oseremhe: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
24SEVEN:
Giadom we know. CoA is higher than High courts. They should show us Supreme Court verdict.

this one doesn't even know what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by perdollar(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
when u put E in place of C in APC, the party becomes Ape which lives in the jungle or zoo. when u add R at the beginning of this animal, it becomes rape which is d character of d aoe of d zoo
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by oseremhe: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Decibel:
Association of Pandemic Criminals(APC). This action by a surrogate and illegal NWC is a contempt of court grin
High Chief Victor Giadom remains the authentic Chairman of APC until court states otherwise. cheesy
Hope Uzodimma led kangaroo committee on Edo APC primary is act of illegality and must be condemned by concerned party members.

obviously you and Giadom are not members of the APC, you are spoilers.
envy will not allow you reason properly
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Homiesjinxbank: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2020
No go get better life.. dey carry APC for head... Power will still remain in North.... You like it or north... BAT ko PAT ni... If una field BAT.. unknown party go win for sure... North with their block vote.

bamidelee:

Something is telling me your head is paining you.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:

No go get better life.. dey carry APC for head... Power will still remain in North.... You like it or north... BAT ko PAT ni

Better life market you meant
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Homiesjinxbank: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2020
All the best.. skull miner

bamidelee:

Better life market you meant
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
All the best.. skull miner

Ipob tout
Oloripelebe omo Igbo
Elemi esu
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Homiesjinxbank: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Omo ode, eh omo ibo.. ki ni omo yoruba le se? Afi ke di 1million boys kiri... Omo abi pa bee.. omo wo le iya bu eku

bamidelee:

Ipob tout
Oloripelebe omo Igbo
Elemi esu
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Decibel: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2020
oseremhe:

obviously you and Giadom are not members of the APC, you are spoilers.
envy will not allow you reason properly
Why is surrogate and illegal NWC led by an incapacitated Ajimobi be operating from a hotel in Wuse 2 instead of APC secretariat? As long along as APC is concerned and in the eye of the law, High Chief Victor Giadom is the only recognized and authentic Chairman. Hillary Eta and his surrogate NWC are risking jail term. cheesy
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Sam4eternallife: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2020
castrokins:
Go To Court!
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Omo ode, eh omo ibo.. ki ni omo yoruba le se? Afi ke di 1million boys kiri... Omo abi pa bee.. omo wo le iya bu eku

Aye e ti ta pauu bi igbado.
Wa ma ta gala leko, ki o kuro ninu Igbo yin ni anambra enugu
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Homiesjinxbank: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Hahahaha the truth is fucking bitter... Lol have a wonderful day bro..

bamidelee:

Aye e ti ta pauu bi igbado.
Wa ma ta gala leko, ki o kuro ninu Igbo yin ni anambra enugu
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
godkiller:
Apc on the beat again

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
I'd love to learn...here is my numba...08032159705
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Monday60655(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Both of you are factional chairmen. I mean Giadom and Itta.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Daniel76: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2020
KingKingKing:

Don't you have shame? You have never won any political prediction on Nairaland, Before Ekiti elections you were all mouth, When the results were announced you disappeared ,same thing you did after the presidential elections!

You have multiple nairaland accounts where you keep deluding yourself!

Stop making mockery of your old age! Retire from Partisan Arguments on Nairaland and go have sometime with your family! They need you more!

I know once this Edo election is done and dusted you will disappear again only to reappear in subsequent elections to make a foolery of yourself!
My brother you deserve a cold beer this morning you just make my day
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
victor gaidom is the authentic acting chairman of APC.

According to Ipodpigs!!
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by uniqueboi1(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2020
blakkydikky:
smiles.... Na wa oooo,IPOB are now interested in APC's issues more than their lives and their "tax collectors" party.

Modu Sheriff Does the name ring a bell?
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by duality(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Eta, should call for a NEC meeting or we go for Giadom's NEC meeting.

We need to resolve this issue fast
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by History555: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

According to Ipodpigs!!

E pain you die
Sniper is 120. If you cannot afford it, lagoon is free
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
KingKingKing:

Don't you have shame? You have never won any political prediction on Nairaland, Before Ekiti elections you were all mouth, When the results were announced you disappeared ,same thing you did after the presidential elections!

You have multiple nairaland accounts where you keep deluding yourself!

Stop making mockery of your old age! Retire from Partisan Arguments on Nairaland and go have sometime with your family! They need you more!

I know once this Edo election is done and dusted you will disappear again only to reappear in subsequent elections to make a foolery of yourself!
I supported gsm, he won. I supported bala Mohammed he won, I supported diri, he won massively in bayelsa state. I'm supporting obaseki and he will win the primary election and in the September 19 polls.
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by nickxtra(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
godkiller:
Apc on the beat again

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
07055519505, Abuja
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by sapientia(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2020
heard he wants to hold NEC meeting inside the villa

Go and stop him
Re: Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting by monakii: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
godkiller:
Apc on the beat again

God bless Nigeria.

08024567853/Gberigbe, ikorodu/ learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NERC To Consider Changes In Inflation, Exchange Rate & Gas Prices In Review / It's A Disgrace That Countries Like Indonesia Produce More Palm Oil Than Nigeria / Dogara Addressing The Congregation In A Catholic Church In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.