Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! (7351 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Conductor261: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:
Another confused human, renewing his stupidity this afternoon
Be careful. I don't want to refer to the gentleman who fathered you.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2020
shosky1794:

This will be a better claim:
Your status bar... I likee... Is it a theme?
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by jikins(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
MrCanceller:
over rated piece of shit that lags even with a 10GB ram.
Battery specs is poor, 48mp camera looks like an 8MP and it's skyrocketed price is out of this world.
See as I just carry my 70k go waste.
Next time I'll stick with a transsion product
Thunder fire Redmi phones.
Cc edoairways user32 Alfred234 XOTHEHOST

How far make I take this piece of shit off your hands now.
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It does. If I tell you don't buy a Transission device. I usually provide a better alternative. I can do this, because I am sure whatever I suggest instead of the Transission product you had intended to go for, is twice and more value for money than the Transission offering.

I have read and replied to your comments that xiaomi is not worth the hype or the fuss the brand is accumulating.

Here is my question. From your words and pictorial evidence. You have had a first hand experience with the redmi note 8.
I am not putting a price limit or time stamp to the Transission product.
Mention any Transission product that is more value for money than the redmi note 8 you are using....
It's really that simple.

Value depends on your perception,view about a thing. If I tell you that tecno camon 15 is of high value, you believe or perception or unbiased thought would be skewed. If I tell you that the xiaomi which I use is over rated then you would say am biased because of your perception of about. The truth is, Samsung and iPhone are the only brand that produce products that are valuable.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Timiflexi: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Value depends on your perception,view about a thing. If I tell you that tecno camon 15 is of high value, you believe or perception or unbiased thought would be skewed. If I tell you that the xiaomi which I use is over rated then you would say am biased because of your perception of about. The truth is, Samsung and iPhone are the only brand that produce products that are valuable.

But you are the one using a redmi note 8 that is not valuable (according to your words though.....only Samsung and iPhone fall in that category)

I mean you could have gotten the Samsung a20,it's price is similar to your phone

But we both know which one is more valuable

Speaks of the type of person you are

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by shosky1794: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Your status bar... I likee... Is it a theme?

The status bar is from Android Pixel 4 Dark but the theme is Color Dark 2.0
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nellsworld(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yesterday, i went to shoprite and the two slots and i found out that infinix note 7 dey sell more than camon 15 series, but the new babe that sells more na Oppo Reno 3, that phone is classic, covid 19 no reach some people corner

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Darlinx01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:
Edoairways, must masturbate on every Xiaomi related thread..

CC: CrownedJon
Stop being childish. Its nt necessary
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Darlinx01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
Edoairways has cum severally on this thread and willing to go for more
Such a hero
No need to use such words. Argue maturedly

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Crownedjon: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Darlinx01:
oga shift with your maturity
I and prettybunny we are 13yrs old
You good now?
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Timiflexi:

But you are the one using a redmi note 8 that is not valuable (according to your words though.....only Samsung and iPhone fall in that category)

I mean you could have gotten the Samsung a20,it's price is similar to your phone

But we both know which one is more valuable

Speaks of the type of person you are
I got xiaomi because of the reviews I saw not because of the acclaimed value been peddled on this forum. Samsung is a brand that has made name. Xiaomi is just 7 years in the market. Anyway you don't have to like my comments because they can't be palatable. I don't have to follow the crowd to drive a point

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Darlinx01:
Don't mind those kids

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
Edoairways has cum severally on this thread and willing to go for more
Such a hero

And deserves "master of cum" award.. Jobless fellow..

Today, he is using Xiaomi. Tomorrow, he is studying Tecno characteristics..

Masturbating upandan
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Floki737: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Check the time

Guy, why is the battery percentage different in each screenshot? undecided undecided
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Conductor261:

Be careful. I don't want to refer to the gentleman who fathered you.

What was the nickname SunshineV gave y'all??

Was it ekuku or so?

I think that is the name, suitable for y'all..

Local dogs everywhere..

SunshineV, abeg, help me remember the name..

CC: SunshineV
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
oga shift with your maturity
I and prettybunny we are 13yrs old
You good now?

You dey mind uncle maturity..
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by nani667: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Masturbating upandan

But you that is one of the Prime Jobless fanboys that has permanently built duplex deep inside Xiaomiʼs ăss.. You are calling someone jobless but you are always the first one to mark register and troll in any thread related to Transsion..

Issorite
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

What was the nickname SunshineV gave y'all??
Was it ekuku or so?
I think that is the name, suitable for y'all..
Local dogs everywhere..
SunshineV, abeg, help me remember the name..
CC: SunshineV

that edo pilot will kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Floki737:

Guy, why is the battery percentage different in each screenshot? undecided undecided
If you don't believe no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Crownedjon: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Masturbating upandan
you are a pure vibe cheesy
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nellsworld:
Yesterday, i went to shoprite and the two slots and i found out that infinix note 7 dey sell more than camon 15 series, but the new babe that sells more na Oppo Reno 3, that phone is classic, covid 19 no reach some people corner
Which branch of ShopRite?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
nani667:

But you that is one of the Prime Jobless fanboys that has permanently built duplex deep inside Xiaomiʼs ăss.. You are calling someone jobless but you are always the first one to mark register and troll in any thread related to Transsion..

Issorite

Lol..I only comment when necessary..

You don't see me going around, opening useless threads and laying accusations, without firm proofs..

But the low IQ Transsion marketers are always seeking useless attentions..

It's better to own a duplex inside Xiaomi's ass than to become a brainwashed Transsion marketer..

I refuse to remain backward..

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
you are a pure vibe cheesy

Your vibe is sweeter grin grin

I dey learn from you sire grin grin
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
nani667:

Issorite
Don't mind him. He keeps ranting all over transsion threads. Probably some comments are not palatable to their ear. It hits them so hard

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nellsworld(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

Which branch of ShopRite?
Asaba
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by edoairways: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nellsworld:

Asaba
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Crownedjon: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Your vibe is sweeter grin grin

I dey learn from you sire grin grin
someone's girl is telling me sweet things I come in peace oo grin
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by PrettyBunny(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownedjon:
someone's girl is telling me sweet things I come in peace oo grin

Leeemaoooo..

You are not serious.. Lol
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Crownedjon: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Leeemaoooo..

You are not serious.. Lol
grin grin
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You don't see me going around, opening useless threads and laying accusations, without firm proofs..

It's better to own a duplex inside Xiaomi's ass than to become a brainwashed Transsion marketer..

at the right time we shall know who is seeking "useless attention"
Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrettyBunny:

then why is marketing xiaomi more justifiable. are you not doing the same thing. for xiaomi still have superior competition like Samsung, and the likes of HTC, one plus, Sony etc but they don't still make noise trashing transsion

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
edoairways:

You are touching every aspect. I am not asking you to speak or make a suggestion for me.
Which Transission device will you suggest, that is of value for money than the redmi note 8 you have had access to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Paid Applications & Games For FREE On App Store(ios) - (iphone & Ipad ) / Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / NIN: NIMC IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE BVN-ISSUED NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.